/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #317.5 (cont.)

"Gloomy Summer Skies" edition

Last Thread: (Cross-thread)

>The most discussed apps/games are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Dream Boyfriend/Hoshikare, and Animal Boyfriend/Gijin Kareshi, but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>We generally discuss dress-up/simulator games and smartphone/cellphone apps for waifus or husbandos.
>Occasionally discussed games include Fairy Doll, Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but the dark clouds have come back once again.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d (embed)

>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
DB: dream-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Boyfriend_Wikia
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: wikiwiki.jp/nijikano2d/
DB: wikiwiki.jp/hosikaredays/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/k12rhyjhezl3285/MCC_Combined_Viewer.html?dl=0
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/dhor8chzvb3czwf/DGCreator_1.05.html?dl=0
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/liwskd0ogtesep8/FD_Expression_Viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3 (embed)

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck (embed)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!nlVnVCyA!9Scd1IHa6Ensdmuc6H6ctg
pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT
pastebin.com/fcPmaULX
imgur.com/a/uh4K8
make.girls.moe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Gay

Dumb rat

Wrong!

Post nice DG/DB tiddies,

Post your AA2 cards here motherfuckers I want to put your waifus into compromising positions

But that's like, 20+ cards.

mega.nz/#F!nlVnVCyA!9Scd1IHa6Ensdmuc6H6ctg

rooki is in the aau folder, it needs aau and hexaoc. just drop the tan folder in your override folder

More.

>(embed)
Here is the OP pastebin in case whoever makes the next OP doesn't want to delete all the (embed)s manually
pastebin.com/qDNNtjQT

I'll post Jaeden's pastebin pastebin.com/fcPmaULX she may or may not add what you post later.

>being this prepared to give out your waifu's specs
Impressive, in a way.

if you're going to do it then at least do it correctly

The amount of cards made by Steven is interesting if you take into account he didn't make his girls.

I bet they're shit. He can't even copy an existing design correctly.

>The amount is interesting
>I bet they're shit
Learn to read.

where the moe at?

You first.

imgur.com/a/uh4K8

Rigged.

Who should have won?

Me.

ded

Reminder to recharge your myroids nightly.

That's why I let them sleep all the time

Are you retarded? Legitimately fucking braindead? I sad that I bet Steven's cards are shit.

>no one talks about the new or returning MCC gachas

You need tickets to play but the game doesn't give you tickets.

You are given a free roll.

>last post was about not wanting spoilsports before the thread died

Not our fault. There was /llsif/ spam.

I knew about the spam and let the thread get archived just to remind you not to get carried away after a full thread.
It's my shitposting that's single-handedly keeping this general moving :^)

Wow, so generous.

look at this lewd maid jp just added

The tits look so soft and bouncy

is that the sound of mcc getting fucking nothing i hear

You are obsessed with Moe Can Change.

I put them to sleep every night before going to bed

And wake them up as soon as you do?

yes, unless i work on days with 6am-2pm shifts. then I don't wake them since I'm only going to be up for 4 more hours until I have to go to sleep for the shift the following day

>/mkg/ is the dressing up elite they say
>only 2 players confirmed for being in the top 500 in both categories

The buywhales are the true elite, the ones that play multiple games and purchase the special outfits and post on twitter. All you need to do is wear those as a set and your girls will look impressive. We only have a few constant buyfags.

To be fair, it had a lot to do with how the voting worked. AMB should think about implementing an Elo rating system instead of using what seems to be just the percentage of wins.

Loads of bull. The ones that had a high ranking were all deserving. And we don't know how many times each entry was put up for voting so you're just supposing that the difference was high enough to have an impact.

make.girls.moe/

I knew someone would post this sooner or later.

Sure, the top winners look fine, but the problem is those who seem like they should be in higher ranks getting pushed out of the top 500. I saw some people with good entries who didn't make it, and it wasn't close. I also am not supposing that the problem is that some people lacked votes because they weren't put up for voting enough, since the ranking probably isn't based on the absolute number of wins but on the ratio of wins to losses and draws. That still means that a string of pairings with other strong entries, purely by chance, will make a good entry show a lower rating than expected, and this would especially be the case if there were a lot more bad entries than average or good entries. Elo softens the result of getting paired with other strong competitors and also makes it easier for lower-ranked entries to climb if they had a string of bad luck.

How is Soth still alive? Has it gone full bot yet?

Serio was always full bot.

Ayaka is the only non bot

They spam really often.

Where are the wet girls and leaking boys at?

I'm afraid.

Stop posting any time

Can something like this be added to the builder?

Are we done?

What?

I assume he wants an appearance randomiser.

This

That shouldn't be a problem, it already has a ranodmiser for all items.

i sure do want retard moe in my buider

>get the exact same item with my free roll as the last time this gacha appeared
>this has happened three times in a row
Fuck you AMB, there is no way this can be pure chance.

That's only a 0.05% chance, it's not all that unlikely in the grand scheme of things.

More people should take one for the team and do bad or controversial entries, they really get the thread going.

Go ahead kid, what's stopping you?

I don't know how anyone could reasonably twist the intent of a rainy day theme.

Something indoors because it's raining outside, or to take it further, something in a dream because they're sleeping because it's rainy outside.
Actually, with the way previous contests have gone, you should be able to make anything and justify it with BS, so why not sunny picnic because it's what they're imagining while looking at the rain or something with the arabian stuff from the recent gacha because a rainy day in the desert isn't really much at all.

You could go with snow instead.

>you have to buy it with real money
This is really a P2W game.

I thought this was gonna be one of those regular gacha step-up campaigns or something when I saw it on nizikano twitter (and was considering it), but as it turns out the only "step-up" here is AMB stepping up their jewing.

>you have to pay $80 bucks for an MR
I mean, I guess you get the NP too, but still.

It's to reward their faithful customers and bait small amount buyers to take another step on the slippery slope.

Some people would actually defend this, too.

Is the item you get randomised? Because when I go over to the buy NP page all it says is "get the bonus bikini maid series prize" without specifying which

Not that I can afford it at the moment, but that won't stop me from fantasising about getting it

I would guess that the biggest pack gets you the MR, the second biggest gets you the headpiece, and the third biggest gets the hair.

someone test it and report back

雨は、いつか止むさ。

Not for the contest btw

Nice try AMB

I got all of them for the 350 pack. Lewd maids are irresistible.

Is he retarded?

I'm not a big fan of the way her legs are drawn and finding fitting backgrounds for it seems nearly impossible, but everything above the ribs looks stunning! Her arms look so squishy!

An abstract background would work better I think. Like the Decorative Poster from an NP series not too long ago.

Oh. That's actually not bad.

I'm glad they finally found someone that can draw boobs. Some of the recent titty outfits have been good.

Calling Jana.

I want to call Jana!

What is Jana?

My waifu.

>All you need to do is wear those as a set and your girls will look impressive.
That is literally newfag and pleb tier thinking. If you limit yourself to that your girl will still look dull. It takes more than just looking good to be elite.

Hmmm I want dis lewd. But none of my girls are meidos. I guess I could put it on Cathexis since conjuring food is kind of maid-like? But there's no food tray. Hmmm.