This kills the average American

This kills the average American

>intersection doesn't have controls programmed to give all cars red for trams to pass through
>mfw
What kinda third world shithole driving test is that illustration from?

I once saw a video about tram accidents and it was all in Russia.

>trolley cars
Where is this?

The same shithole that didn't told you trams have the absolute highest priority on the road, no matter if you have green light/right of precence.

>giving peasant labor transporters priority over anything

>trams
I mean that obviously goes first, then the car going straight, and finally he car turning right

>Right of precence
What country are you from?

A communist country where people aren't so retarded that they need every 10 meters a traffic light in order to proceed without harming others.

Also *right of precedence, it was a typo

Ahh, too ashamed to name it? How very typical

Western Europe right? We have all of these in France but the proportions of the symbols are a bit different

>trams have the absolute highest priority on the road

Like we said, shithole.

> He needs to be told not to pull in front of trams
No wonder america can't into roundabouts.

>that they need every 10 meters a traffic light
Germany or poland.

FUCK TRAMS

seriously, trams fuck up the entire traffic because they can't brake. I'm from Poland and in my city we have roundabouts where you can be killed three times while passing through it, because the fucking railniggers are in a hurry

also 213

>railniggers

thanks for the kek user

They do keep the homeless population in check.

For you amerisharts every country that isn't the majestic USA is communist, so why bother.

>100 ton vechicle moving at 50km/h
>muh freedom
>pull in front of tram
>muh lifted truck wrecked like a tin can
No wonder I see so many videos of sharts pulling in front of semi in the highway, it's like any mentally challenged kid can be given a driver licence here.
I bet you would cry your ass around pic related

the third row is useless

Pathetic south american or something

The third row my friendo is used to tell you that a small road is merging at a certain angle with yours and you still got the precedence over it.
You might say "who cares lol". It does matter because you already know who's in the right or wrong in a crash, there's no ambiguity.

the last from second already tells you you have the priority
the angle of which the road cross or merge with yours don't really matter

>public transportation
I don't live in the ghetto...

Matters because the last two in the row are only used in highways, which means there's a merge.
The first two are used on country roads.

hum weird we don't get those at all here

That roundabout is in America btw

Tram
Yellow car
Green car

new orleans