[FREE] cevo.com/event/cs-globaloffensive/downloads
[FREE] faceit.com
[PAID BOTNET] play.esea.net

>Betting/Trading/Item Related
csgolounge.com
csesport.com
gosugamers.net
gamblersanonymous.org/ga
Always inspect in game, always assume the worst. Bet what you can afford to lose and most importantly always do the opposite of what /csgog/ says.

>Game Mechanic Info
Damage Chart: schuzak.jp/cs-go/dmgchart.html
Recoil Mechanics: steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=243468228

>Ranks & Stats
csgo-stats.com
hltv.org/?pageid=183&gameid=2
gosugamers.net/counterstrike/rankings#team

>Game Enhancements
simpleradar.com/
spddl.de/csgo_english-txt/csgo_multi-txt
prosettings.net/cs-go-pro-settings-gear-list/

>Watching Streams
Livestreamer: docs.livestreamer.io/
Streamlink: streamlink.github.io/
Open Source Twitch Chat: sourceforge.net/projects/getchatty

>Useful websites and maps/How to practice
Read and watch everything here: pastebin.com/zTwcpC1q

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Stewie/status/897239831759040512
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for western animation is best animation.

when your only gonna check a few nades n u end up looking for nades for 4 hours

whats the point of making new threads
we should just give up already

Is the only way to git gud is to keep playing competitive

maybe

If you don't know at least 2 smokes and 2 additional grenades for each bombsite on every active duty map you're a noob

in what way? aiming, movement, coms, spraying??????

>not being nuke only

What's the max numbers of stars one can have at the moment 20?

It'll be 20 on the reset

played my first mm game in over a year today, got matched with gn4 and it had a spinbotter...fuck this game

Quit Veeky Forums for a couple years. Is the CS general dead?

It died last year due to gambling getting banned

Evens: work
Odds: cs

Seems appropriate considering GO didn't take off big until skin gambling because a thing.

Sometimes I'll leave a game. Even if I'm winning.

What if I know a smoke and every time I do it people are like "that's a shit ct smoke" and I'm like "fuck off m8 I ain't smoking ct" it's just a similar place like not all of us use youtube I found this shit on accident fuck off.

>metjm still can't preview gloves
wtf is this bullshit magog what do I do with my neetbux now

git gud retard

What map and what are you trying to accomplish.
Often people doing their own shit do more harm than good, smoking yourself and your team off instead of bottlenecking the enemy

What's up with you niggers swinging your knife once the round starts? I'm already half damage bc of it and usually just start throwing the match when you do it consistently. Saying sorry doesn't do shit

Shit it happened again wow

Stop being silver

dmg actually

This game is shit. Why is it so popular?

Because it costs 10 bucks and can be run on a toaster?

What makes it shit? What game that fills the same niche is better?

Remind me what niche are we talking about?
The costs 10 bucks and can be run on an enigma machine niche?

Haven't played since 2012, lads. Back then it was recommended to muck around with latency commands (rate, interp, etc) to get the game functioning properly. Is this still the case or are the default settings good to go?

Is this still the case?

Also what about FPS/performance tweaks? Any good ones or is everything cheats protected?

Highly competitive tactical arcade FPS

Now, what makes it shit?

i mean. if you want to play 3rd party its good. you can play default and be fine since id say 90% of people in mm leave it at default

>highly competitive

nice meme buzzword
scrabble can be highly competitive depending on who you ask

Nice, let's hear your critique

gj replying to a retard just to bump the thread

My critique is it sucks

fight me

Right, if I wasn't hear the thread would be 404 already

because the game is ass and everybody knows it now

It either works for you or it doesn't. I've tried everything to fix my game, uninstalling and reinstalling my OS etc, but I'm always going to be half a second behind everyone else, since I think it's just my net, I have fast enough reaction times that I can compensate for the most part, but it's honestly not good enough being hamstrung and 70% of my bullets being harmless.
Plenty of people with worse ping than me (70ms) are able to play the game fine, with somewhat decent registry.
I get none of that, and don't even get peekers advantage. I get shot as I clear corners, and can't watch a corner because the bullet either goes through them, or they simply teleport with faster than possible movements, since the lag compensation can't keep up.

If you fucking with a bitch, you need to break her ass and shake her ass

-tupac

yo

git gud retard

>steel is still doing train smokes

aspergers

>when you get killed by someone with an anime avatar

>dust
at least semenlar isnt there

>machine
dog bless

>hiding dust away in the corner, on another row from the other commentators
it's like they didn't want anyone to see him

5 mill on youtube never done before

just woke up and hes banned, wtf overwatch got fast as shit

they do it FOR FREE

why is steel streaming his strats? ez antistrat

you can ask any streamer that same question.

really makes you think

kms

wtf this game has become now...
> Complete failure

Explain this, gotards

basically, you got owned, noob

I've got like 9 more clips of this kind of bullshit

let's see them

cs:go'd m8... get used to it.

youre not eem good my dude

I should turn these into a montage with the chicken song in the background.

my god your viewmodel is horrendous

@186109684
>fucking viewmodel
no wonder youre a shitter

That last one I forgot to mention I 1v4 clutched it, and was told the last guy had 4hp, and I knew exactly where he tried to hide

you should rerecord these with bullet impacts on so it looks even more ridiculous seeing those pop up behind the enemy

lmao the delay
I play with 2560x1440. Doesn't look good in 1080x720, but it has amazing visibility.

I actually did review the bullet impacts on that one, basically I emptied all my shots into the wall next to him while he casually turned and shot me 4 times

This next one is a normal vs bullet impacts, doesn't show server side though.

YO i figured out your problem

you're playing dust2 you fucking retard

skins do not make you win

>matched against russian premade
>get some kiddies tilted
>"ok we toggle now and you lose axaxax"
>two of them get insta VAC'd
>other three shit themselves and just afk the rest of the game
top kek

oh this was supreme/global btw

One of my vids is corrupted, and I'm not on my pc atm, so I'll have to fix it eventually.

I play dust, cashe, inferno and cobble with equal frequency.

This one is for the user who says ping gives you peekers advantage. My advantage is that i get to cop 3 bullets from people that appear to have sub-100ms reaction times before I fully clear a corner

What's this supposed to prove? Your terrible reaction time?

All these clips were taken from around Mid-June til now.
And my last one, since the other vid is busted.
This one demonstrates both my 1st shot 'missing', and a guy flying around the corner dinking me over a meter from where the player model was, but for no reason at all, since I was crab walking and my position should have been more accurately updated by then

The step looks weird, but I was teleported back into a bullet, I had already stopped, was about to aim, and then it repositioned me, and I had to aim again. Double up your reaction time and see what it looks like on a vid.

Evens: work
Odds: go to sleep at 3PM

How do i get good items

trading
buying
selling
scamming
catfishing
moms credit card

win round by elimination, get $3250
win by bomb, get $3500

AK cost 2700, M4 3100

should afford them after a couple of rounds

....you can't move and shoot at a corner of cover expecting the bullets are gonna land on him. He was strafing harder than a mf, so you barely hit him. Also he shottyed the hell out of you because he was counterstrafing like a gentleman. You're just bad, dude.

Again, you're moving while shooting, not to mention you have horrendous aim and you suck because you have the shittiest p250 skin. Git gud scrub. If you wanna make a montage, go ahead. It will literally be "Hey look I'm a retard silver and I can't understand how to play a game that 6 year olds can pick up and learn quickly"

You didn't even crouch or wait until your awp shot was going to be accurate you absolute cuck. Even your killing shot was pure rng, which you did not deserve the kill for. Jesus fucking christ are there people that are actually this stupid complaining about a video game?

Try going into a /v/ CSGO thread sometime, the amount of crybaby shitters there is unbelievable.

ded

d

e

_

shroud just needs to become a full time epersonality streamer

he already is one along with stewie and nothing

CMON

NO

HANDS UP

I don't understand how he and summit can play pubg nonstop for literally 10 hours a day, and have like 50k viewers combined. Just constantly reading donations and subscribers.

>Just constantly reading donations and subscribers.
you just answered the reasoning as to why they can play for multiple hours.

blu is still casting? thought they fired that nigga

twitter.com/Stewie/status/897239831759040512

sounds like a bad idea. should have at least used freakazoid at least

Anyways, whose your favorite NA and EU team gogurts? For NA, my team is Liquid. They have a lot of firepower and consistency. They need godlike improvement from their igl to be a really solid top 5 team, but it's possible. For EU, my favorite team is still Astralis. They just have spectacular chemistry and near perfect teamwork. I might be on a bandwagon, but I just really love how often Astralis delivers and how much of a powerhouse they can really be if all 5 players are playing to their potential.

He literally has no personality. I don't understand how braindead you have to be to be one of his subscribers or twitch fans

I wholeheartedly support C9 using brax. Yeah, they're losing a damn good rifler with autimatic being away, but brax has such a pug style way of playing that always surpises and brings upsets. I also think him and stewie have a pretty good chemistry since they both have similar playstyles. I think we're in for some exciting gameplay.

>last one alive
>fuck up
>everyone votes to kick you