Red pill me on kids

red pill me on kids

Where the fuck did you get these guys from... what was your criteria? Are they your idols?

These guys are literal shit-stains on humanity. So to answer your question, seems like kids = good.

People have different motivations.

Some people want the experience, many are just bowing to social pressure.

Some people who want kids come up with retarded pol-tier rationalizations like "If you don't have kids your genes will die out" (hint: your genes are going to die out no matter how many kids you have)

Either way it's a very expensive and largely irrational decision and from a Veeky Forumsness point of view has a very bad ROI.

It is great to be a man because you can have kids even into your 50s. Only women have their biological clock working against them.

>Some people want the experience, many are just bowing to social pressure.
I would argue 99% of people use "I don't want to be lonely at old age" justification despite the fact that most people just cram their old folks into institutions.
"Someone to love me unconditionally" also comes up. Basically people fill their own inadequacies.

Keanu Reeves doesn't have kids because vampires are sterile.

Use a surrogate wife so you don't lose half your assets having kids

>a very bad ROI.
You're literally the most autistic person on Veeky Forums

Isn't the whole point of having kids is that they inherit?

if you dont want a kid dont get one

I want one cause I like the idea of growing something that looks and thinks like me and my wife and still persists after I die

also what the fuck am I gonna do with my assets without kids, just give it to the state?

I said from a Veeky Forumsness point of view.

Obviously for most people it is an emotional decision rather than a rational one.

Clooney will soon have a twin

>red pill me on kids
They're a high-risk/high-reward investment.
Raise them well so they become doctors and engineers and there's your retirement plan.

If they become fuck-ups though, it's going to be (literally) millions down the drain.

>counting on your kids as retirement benefits
Even if one turns out to be a decent human being they might not be in a position to help you dummy

>shit stains on humanity

They are famous entertainers who have touched the hearts of millions.

They are handsome alpha males who are adored by millions of women the world over.

That's who they are

Who the fuck are you again? Nobody.

Keanu Reeves doesn't have kids because the woman he loved died

should't you be cooking dinner for your husband about now?

In the case of Keanu Reeves, OP, his girlfriend gave birth to a stillborn child and then a few months later she had a car collision and died.

After you go through this sort of shit, it leaves permanent scars; just sayin', look into the little details.

still looks good do

he broke the pact of the immortals

>I want to make little clones of me and own it like property
This is why the world is in the state its in, and people dont even like thier kids. The ideal kid is one you feed and put to sleep and forget about it

>millionaire who took care of his body when he was young looks good

Geez, I must find Einstein to tell me why.

My father had me and my little brother right before 2 recessions (98,05) and 2 becoming adult INTO the recession (2008-12) don't do that. Make sure they get a life they deserve and you not burning out still at the age of 50.

I have to quit being a parasite and try to become a son he wanted but these socio-economical problems makes it hard.

they cost 250k each by the time they are 18, and that doesn't include college so they will work at a gas station for the rest of their life.

Keanu is pretty based