Nobody is going to pay 100k for a For-

cnbc.com/amp/2018/02/01/ford-is-selling-90000-suvs-faster-than-it-can-make-them.html

Other urls found in this thread:

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/12/new-lincoln-continental-off-surprisingly-decent-start/
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/14613/the-continental-has-almost-doubled-lincolns-market-share-in-big-luxury-cars
youtube.com/watch?v=aeAXi5ShQ90
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

there's a lot of dumb people in the world, I wouldn't doubt that people would ignore that

Let me guess who is buying them.

The Chinese?

30% of the Euromarket is SUVs and crossovers also

I fucking saw an old fuck driving one for the first time today it was great.

I saw a soccer mom yesterday, they are smaller than I imagined in real life

In CA it's Mexicans who just got their first decent legal job and rich suburban housewives. I haven't yet seen any Blacks driving these curiously.

I have to admit the interior is pretty nice.

How do you know they're selling really well vs just hyper-low supply because nobody's bought Navigators in like 15 years?

They should be able to do better than 16mpg.

I can't find any evidence of this online, what are you talking about?

Yeah they were smaller than I expected too.

No way this is going to pass Euro 6.

If I had that kind of money, and wanted the ultimate in over-the-top luxury, is there anything better?

Sure, you could spend more on a Rolls or Bentley, but it will be smaller inside and out, and for what? Would it be any more comfortable?

Nobody is going to pay 100k for a Volks...

>tfw I'll never be an amerifat driving a blue Lincoln Navigator

why even live

>body on frame truck
>yurop

Weirdo white people with a taste for 50% ABV beverages.

Ford Escapes are really cheap

No they aren't. They start at like $30k and most Fordtards load the pieces of shit up to $40k in leafland. For a 170hp obese focus? No thanks.

you sound assmad GM can't sell cars

No Chinese will buy a Lincoln, especially when the Americans are retarded enough to sell them for the same price as a Mercedes E class L

That colour is going to age them so fast. These turds will be going for $30-40K on Autotrader in 3 years time.

Nigs drive Buicks and Escalades.

based stoner matthew GET

Maybe it could be just the Ubers and shit that are trading their Escalades for a Navigator, aka swapping their leases, didn't the last Escalade refreshed about 3-5 years ago?

if it was such a no-brainer why did Ford run the Expedition/Navigator monikers into the dirt for the last 15 years?

as for competitors? big Range Rover and MB GLS and big Lexus

it is probably a lot of that. and a shortage due to the plants not producing big numbers for 10+ years

but it is a good effort. i'm proud of them and hope they can build on the momentum. I personally don't think Caddy or Lincoln should even bother with cars anymore. just dominate SUV segments

The new Escalade. Magnetic ride is far better than anything Ford has to offer. It has a real off road transfer case, Lincoln does not.

sales figures tell us a different story, sorry, but GM products are trash

>offroad capability
>relevant on a luxury SUV
this is why GM went bankrupt

Esco's looks stale and those flat side panels illustrate blatant jew cost cutting. and interior is tragic af

Yet they've old-sold the Navigator for 20 years now.

This, fucking yurop

GM was the only us company to post a profit in 2018 so far.

I like thoes rims

>so far
>we are just 1 month deep into 2018

lol wat

Slab side was pioneered by Lincoln and is the Pinnacle of Luxury car design. Curves are for trophy wife transporters.

The truck underpinnings are dragging the Escalade behind in the luxury game. Nobody cares about muh body on frame muh transfer case in this segment.

Because Ford's customer base is soycucks and women?

>minimal luxuries
>obnoxiously loud
>track focused
>manual only
It is literally impossible to drink soy and drive this

Sales for the new Escalade is up 140% from the previous gen....

ZL1 is faster

Boss 302 is faster

Do you ever get tired of shitposting
Do you have a job
Do you have friends

>shitsposts about the ZL1 being faster
>gets BTFO
>"OMG YOU ARE SUCH A SHITPOSTER!!!"

sperg more faggot, how does it feel to never be able to shill for shitty GM products because your boogeyman S/o/viet is after you?

>Nobody cares about muh body on frame muh transfer case in this segment.

The non starbucks sipping men with fancy toys to haul do.

That's a special snowflake model. 70% of all V8 mustangs are driven by women.

>no one wants to buy our shitty SUVs
>"IT'S THE CONSUMER'S FAULT!!"

the cadiwreck escalade is just a rebadged tahoe, it is not a luxury item

I remember seeing Navigators EVERYWHERE back when they first came out.

RANK EM:

Navigator > G vagen > Gran Cherokee > Porsc-uh spicy pepper > XC90 > Pastarati braces face > Derge Durango > Ferd Explorer > Cadillac Niggerlade > Pajeet Rover > Tesla Model BroXen

Theyre pretty cool. They roll off the line a lot. More than old navigators.

Suvs used to be 4:1 now theyre 1.5:1
That is. Compared to the superduties.

The chinkoln is just a rebadged explorer with a few motors in the front seats, It's not a luxury item.

Nigglade
Cherokee
G Swagon
The rest are yuppie mom/10 mobiles

>is just a rebadged explorer

nope, you are are a dumb and delusional GM , it is built on the T platform

Same exact frame as the Expedition.
I do however miss when lincoln was a little different than Ford.
The Mark VIII was THE last Lincoln to be more than just a rebadged Ford.

the expedition and the explorer are different models brainlet, and the expedition is not offered as a Fleet vehicle, unlike the tahoe

The expedition is offeres as a fleet vehicle.
Im not that dude you think youre replying to. But l know its offered as fleet. Or at least a fleet model exists.

Because l dont have to put a certain item in if they have a column shifter and ugly rims.

>The expedition is offeres as a fleet vehicle.
no it isn't??

Dude I work at the fucking plant. They have column shifters. Ugly rims. Vinyl floor. Same 3.5 ecoboost.

I even fucking talked to a firefighter who was putting in his request for a new one. After l helped put a fire out and went to the firestation to get my cars extinguishers refilled.

As we stood over his existing expedition fleet.

> After l helped put a fire out and went to the firestation to get my cars extinguishers refilled.
wat

>he doesnt have fire extinguishers in his car
>his local fire department doesnt have a program to refill extinguishers civilians use on scene

Its a pretty good system desu.

It is...I don't work at a Auto plant but I know how to type into a Google search bar

>Ford in charge of not running the company into the gound

That doesn't surprise me.

Look

Lincoln was the best selling luxury brand for a while there, and even had the highest average transaction priceZ

>stocks
>relevant to a companie's profits

Was... Back in the 70's and 80's land yacht days. They've been shit ever since.

They were the best selling luxury make for a few years after the Navigator came out

Lincoln was last the best selling Luxury make in the US in 1998.

>yfw you realize in NFSU2 the lincoln navigator had a better more desirable motor than even the mustang gt in that game

thetruthaboutcars.com/2016/12/new-lincoln-continental-off-surprisingly-decent-start/
thedrive.com/sheetmetal/14613/the-continental-has-almost-doubled-lincolns-market-share-in-big-luxury-cars

Navigator hasn't been out long enough to tell, but the new Continental has been a big sales hit. Can't keep them on lots, lowest segment discount, and half sold are Reserve and Black Labels. Impressive especially since it's a "new" nameplate in a segment Lincoln had long essentially abandoned.

Buick as a brand only exists now because of the Chinese

>"The company expects higher commodity prices to continue to affect finances in 2018. Ford is not yet as "fit" as some of its industry peers, Ford executives said on a conference call on Wednesday."

lel

>American Everyman Luxury is making a comeback in your lifetime
Feels good man.

The Chinese don't give a fuck about sportiness or performance. They want maximum comfort, especially for the rear seats since they can afford to be driven around. They actually buy a lot of luxury vans/minivans since they offer more room inside than a sedan.

>I am going to quote some article I don't understand
>to pretend I understand anything about how a company works

Mercedes GLS is a big ugly VAN, it’s hopeless off road and hopeless on the road, it’s literally only for rich Muhammeds in Germany that can’t buy a Range Rover because they have to log 9 kids around

As someone who washes his own car, those wheels look like a pain in the ass to clean

Chrome-Friendly Soapy Water in a pressure washer should fix that, just gotta be careful to not directly hit the paint

>As someone who ...
>>>/reddit/ where this style belongs

Ferd's top line revenue and bottom line EPS has been trash. They talk about making all muh monies from SUV sales yet they can't get that to reflect come earnings time.

They are like GE and too worried about muh dividends to man up and fucking make real money.

>financial reports are sooooo hard to understand
Yeah if you're 14

San Diego fag here. Can confirm this. Blacks can't be seen driving these because most blacks don't fuck with mexicans here.

Is that Jaguar SUV?

>jaguar invented the rectangle

Always nice to see Veeky Forums get completely and utterly btfo

>Real mean with fancy toys--
Buy a crew cab pickup, not an escalade with a tow hitch.

Lincoln renaissance, or just an extension of the McConaissance?

youtube.com/watch?v=aeAXi5ShQ90

Yukon Denali is a better Cadillac than the Cadillac.