pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>[News, Events & Campaigns]
webview.fate-go.us/
>[Event] "Does Moon Goddess Dream of Dumplings?"
Period: August 17, 2017 (Thu) 7:00 ~ August 24, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
fate-go.us/event/
>"Orleans Pickup Summon"
Period: August 08, 2017 (Tue) 7:00 ~ August 17, 2017 (Thu) 3:59 UTC
Servants on rate-up: Jeanne d'Arc, Siegfried, Chevalier d'Eon, Gilles de Rais (Saber) & Kiyohime

>[Wiki]
fate-go.cirnopedia.org/
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/ - Mats, EXP & AP sims for game-planning
- Chaldea Gate: Daily Quests - fate-go.cirnopedia.org/quest_daily_us.php
- Drop rates (click on the NA tab): docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA
- Check the schedule and drops before asking in the thread

>[Miscellaneous stuff]
- Emulation got blocked with the most recent update (1.2.0)
- Master Mission - Complete Mission objectives each week to gain Saint Quartz fragments
- Rate ups on JP FGO: img.fireden.net/vg/image/1499/27/1499273270406.jpg
- Friendlist: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1M8_ZNP-WinrDQvwckh6Q7DMK5Z8RSx7ZshXTLCaI4zo
- Add yourself to the list: docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSctk0n_OdMusCdkzQPQu8AHD-3Drc0kXqHOmKWJDpY-VkHVEg/viewform

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwVi0kdfo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

first for MOMMY

Nobu a best!

I want a good Fate Grand Order anime series.

/feg/

Which one?

Who are the servants? Just Mashu?

I want to GRAIL Olga

Just a quick reminder that you're completly fucked up if you got an account from someone else on Veeky Forums

>original owner of the account hands it to "user"
>he keeps the friendcode of that account around and some other data about it like date of the last login and last mission cleared
>new "user" owner plays daily, clears content, gets new servants, etc
>after 1 year the old owner sends a request to DW asking back for his account with the previous data, and they just see what are your current servants after seeing your support rooster
>DW gives him back the account, and "user" ends up empty handed

Afterwards they just go to Reddit and sell it as "end game account" for $50 bucks. And repeat the proccess again.
This is something that /fgog/ is still doing and is tricking NA anons into accepting gift accounts.

NEXT - How to protect your account.
Cont.

I'm going to marry Nobu!

I cant wait for dango
I want my rider monument NOW

Let's Watch what happens when you GRAIL her!
youtube.com/watch?v=mzIwVi0kdfo

Is a level 70 Liz going to be enough for the Orion fight, with proper support.

That's not how it works at all.
t. had to get my account back once
Even with my birthday set and all it's a fucking pain. If it was as easy as you say you could literally just get an account by seeing the support setup of one of your friends, since you know their name and support servants.

Better get in line, buddy!

If they take their account back, that would be fine with me. Nerofest has taught me that having two NA accounts and farming an event with both is a real pain. I ended up missing out on all of the shop's homo babies due to just being too tired to farm anymore gold medals on my alt that I got from someone here.

Weren't you waiting for ME ME to be saved aquaanon?

The following are all the steps you can take to protect your account:

>If anyone is being strangely pushy for your Servant details or asking you to take a screenshot of your home screen or something, tell them to fuck off.

>All friends can see your Master name and Level. All friends cannot see your Friend ID. To play it safe, add others instead of putting your Friend ID out to be added. Most of the /postyoursupports/ posts are stealth attempts to make people posts their Friend Code to steal their accounts

>To avoid having it stolen, I would suggest crossing out/censoring/obviously editing screenshots of your accounts from now on. (I know I don't give out Friend ID anymore so.)

>If you are buying: THE BUYER WILL KNOW ALL THE DETAILS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. WHEN YOU GET YOUR ACCOUNT, START LEVELING UP/ROLLING/CHANGE MASTER NAME/FUCKSHIT WHATEVER IMMEDIATELY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU PURCHASED A HIGH-VALUE ACCOUNT. They could snatch it back, run away with it, and cheat someone else the same way. We are assuming that DW does not have the fucking brains to realize the same account has been claimed 3 times in the past week.

>Change the color of your name to a very hard to guess color code, making harder to potential thiefs to get right the name of your master

>Lastly: If ever things go wrong... if ever you lose your account... be prepared for it. If you think you've already overshared your gorgeous 20 5Star account, then quickly gather all information on it. Take screenshots of everything just once. All Servant details, all event points, EVERYTHING. ANYTHING to make your case look stronger than whatever loser is trying to steal your shit. While it's still, well, your shit, make sure you take down every last inch of it.

In the end of the day even after doing all that and spending quartz, you STILL CAN get your account stolen.
If the person made a quartz purchase before handing your account to you, they will get it even without 99% of the other info.

When this shit gets released, the Jannu and Mashu posting will get out of all fucking control.

The one and only true mommy

We must counter it with Momma-posting

Most of it is fear mongering though. You would have to wait a year for a good return and I bet many of the seed accounts would be unused.

And anyways, isn't there a way that you can see if your account has purchased quartz?

Is Buster meme'ing viable without Merlin? I want to get Jalter but I'm afraid I won't be able to defeat stuff

Waver and Kiyohime for one.

Solution is not being a shitter and not buying an account. If you cba to grind, this game's not for you.

Cat for comedic and fan service purposes.

Waver, Jeanne Alter, and Merlin go well with anybody.

>>Change the color of your name to a very hard to guess color code, making harder to potential thiefs to get right the name of your master
what the fuck are you on about?

epic, my friend, epic

Is it worth ascending Cu up to 60 to help with the Dango event? I have a level 60 Liz at the moment that I wanted to ascend but not enough scales at the moment. I figured I could use the claws for Cu right now and just get them back later. I don't really want to hoard materials if it's going to make the events harder.

/falter/ approved terms

- Jalter
- Salter
- calter
- Toon/unit
- pull
- banner
- dungeon
- ultimate/ult

REMINDER IF YOU USE ANY OF THE FOLLOWING YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO THE JP THREAD

- gacha/rateup
- servants
- summon/roll
- call any servants by their names
- quests
- Noble Phantasm/NP

Also please reminder that quotation arrows are only used for actual quotations

Probably copied from the JP FGO thread since you can change your name's color in that.

Is Orion better than NP5 Robin Hood? The big anime tities make me want to roll for her

There's no mention ever of the husband in the mythology, and Cu hooks up with her daughter.

She might be seconds, but I don't think this is a cuck scenario.

Even so, a large part of fate's cast can be considered 2nd, 3rd, or Xth used goods. Don't get hung about it.

What about dumplings/dango? And Malter?

Dumb aquaposter

I see doomposters are looking something else to shitpoat

The wait hurts.

I need $480 dollars worth of quartz to get her up to bond 10
I need to run the 40ap hands/qp daily 2506 more times to get her to bond 10

Somebody stop me.

No. A level 60-70 team + 90 support + 3 command spells should be able to beat Orion unless you fuck up hard.

Keep in mind that he has a Reverse S growth curve, he wont get too much stats until her last ascension

Who else is going to pull on dangos purely for the non-5* servants and the CEs?

Wait for dango?

>This is fine.

>being this stupid and inefficient
lmao

Don't go out of your way ascending characters you don't actually want to. Just borrow someone's super Lancelot or Heracles if you're that afraid of Orion

>He didn't spam the 5ap during the nerofest
lmao

How about you use those shekels for MP so you can max out Chaldea Lunchtime?

Does she even care about the self insert, afaik she's uninterested, I wouldn't be surprised if they make her kid be an homunculus just to please purityfags

you spent way too much effort on this retarded bait

Post friend code if you are.

Fuck off.

I've given away many many accounts. Must have rolled at least 150, gave the best to here. Whoever has those is safe. Kinda should have kept the people as friends though to see how they turn out.

Wait for lunchtime CE, user.

40ap dango has same bond value, but I would have the added bonus of farming dango
Have a better idea?
I had over 1000 at some point...
This is where I fucked up.

>Throws in 30 quartz for a Yolo Jeanne pull.

>several black keys, False attendants writings, and ushiwakamarus later...

>last card had a gold ring

>Gets excited

>Its a berserker

>Gets hard thinking of Kaleido lancelot/Vlad memes.

>It's Dupe Herc.

What is nobu's gameplay dream team that doesn't involve Merlin?

Thanks. I have the 60 Liz and a 70 Herc myself so I'm hoping they will suffice to beat Orion, even if I need to use the spells.

Events give more bond EXP per AP, you'll feel guilty using her after getting bond level 10 since it'll be wasteful, and another user already beat you hours ago anyway

>didn't keep up with news over the weekend
>dango event got announced
>only starts on Thursday
I thought they were gonna keep up the Tuesday event start thing, guess they don't give a shit about that. At least we have time to finish the master missions.

Sumanai.

Double Waver.

Why can't we be friends?

Because my friend list is full.

NO ONE POST THAT SHITTY FLUFFY SERVANT

YOU KNOW THE ONE

Strong and thick dragon chick?

Oh I will.
On that note, do ushi, marie, and stheno affect the drops at all?

I would assume that 5ap dangos would be similar to 5ap nerofest, but I'm likely wrong.

?

i fucked up, forgot to finish the master mission for wyverns, since i was preparing for dango.
probably gonna intentionally fail this week and zero out the fragments or else my autism cannot take it.

Which one? Post it

Because now your account is mine

Which male servants do you think would be good as waifus?

This is true. Better drop the game now.
Who wants my friend code?
I'm at the wiki now, surprisingly, dangos are shit for bond farming, same value as dailies

Who's Sieg and why is he different from Siegfried?

>120k exp left until level up
I fucked up for dango

Sieg is a boring homonculus while Siegfried is a good and pure husbando

>2k exp left until level 101
kill me

whales are always welcome post it

Huh, well it'd still be a better quartz use since you'll seemingly want to grind it anyways.

>almost 46K until level 93

Who would win this Grail War?
Saber-Saberlot
Archer-Billy the Kid
Lancer-Brynhildr
Rider-Saint Martha
Caster-Xuanzang
Assassin-Kotarou
Berserker-Toshizo

I'm in this boat. I'm just doing free quests for mats. I'm not even mad, I don't mind my AP waste.
I need to conserve my energy for farming later.

>50th day in 2hrs

you ready day 1 bros?

Got 8 slots open

851 481 441

Free account, nice.

Jeannu is in extella?

Still fucking waiting on my day 40 quartz even though I'm part of this crowd. For fuck's sake.

jack every thread until she can be adopted

Why didn't you kill that slut, Shirou. Don't tell me you lied to your dad when you told him that you would become a hero of justice?

>2 limit broken kaleidos
SAY BYE BYE ACCOUNT

Yes, and she's better for the few scenes she gets than the entirety of Apocrypha. Even talks back at Gil.

>Loses clothing upon ascension
I hate this

>93
You're fine, it's after 100 that you ain't getting a level up for a while

Well, I got to get to beating Gawain in extra so I can play a bit of extella.

Yep, sure ready to get fuck all.

Yes, she's one of the many random servants they added when they decided they didn't actually want to add servants from Extra and CCC despite it being a fucking sequel.

>DUDE

>13800 dangos total
>13800 - 7000 (because no fucking way I'm gonna grind to limit break the CE) = 6800 dango
>6800 - 700 (because 3/4* EXP are worthless) = 6100 dango
>6100 - 2000 (if you don't want the Fous) = 4100

Honestly, 4100-6100 don't really seem to bad. If you get around 10 or so dango per round in 5AP that's like 410-610 runs, which is around 2050-3050AP in total.

It's seven days, so the first mark seems doable if you use a couple of apples, since you will get like around 150-200AP per day.