/digi/ Digimon General

MetalFug Edition

Previous thread: =Hacker's Memory News=
>Hacker's Memory Pre-order Bonus and Cover art
withthewill.net/threads/18211-Japanese-Hacker-s-Memory-Cover-Art-Cast-Pre-Order-Bonus-DLC-amp-Limited-Edition-Info
>Territory Battles, Quests & New Characters
gematsu.com/2017/06/digimon-story-cyber-sleuth-hackers-memory-introduces-territory-battle-quests-latest-characters
>Domination Battles
withthewill.net/threads/17660
>Interview with producer Kazumasa Habu
withthewill.net/threads/17634
>Digimon Story Cybersleuth: Hacker's Memory Trailer
youtu.be/QdroyF26SMo

=Anime News=
>tri. part 5 NEW PV
twitter.com/Digisoulweb/status/891861902040514560
>tri. stage play PV
youtu.be/watch?v=MASXaPVnBsU

=Toy News=
>20th Anniversary V-Pet details
withthewill.net/threads/16945

=Resources=
>Cyber Sleuth Digilinks
pastebin.com/zwdfyvu8
>Digimon Linkz English Guide
digilinkz.kongbakpao.com/
>Digimon World Guides
pastebin.com/W0ZgHnXJ
>Discord link
discord.gg/urBVbKa

=Downloads=
>Next 0rder OST [320 mp3]
mega.nz/#!7U9F3Txb!JeuUBX1myA14eX7yaJOsUj4yewXB6Xl5cEouOfIpOdw
>World 1 OST [192 mp3]
mega.nz/#!mAFSGJRQ!jqLdrMZ5mP6pEWw0J9ti6_aZ8HSOOx5DM1imFcotKkI

Reminder that Eri is beautiful.

>pic
Such is life for those with no hands.

She truly is. A shame all of them as faggots.

She can sexualize the Dokamon

Appmons don't have sexual organs, user unless you count the Applink cables as one.

Good edition OP

It is a world where there is a festival to honor the ghosts that inhabit technology that no longer works.

>fug

Seadramon PANIC is infinitely more memeworthy

So last thread we discovered that Ami could possibly use the starters to get Chaosmon in a potential anime.

What Super Ultimate could Amazawa make with his trio?

Nah.

It clearly is

Post em

Anyone here a programmer? I'd fucking PAY someone to make a partner generator

Template

GigaSeadramon from Betamon, if you count him.

Isn't he a Mega?

I'm pretty certain someone already did that.

Meming with Mimi!
God I wish I were her.

Only ones I know for sure, assuming no degenerations to alternate child levels and assuming evolution lines are the same as CS are that you can get Belphemon RM out of Gotsumon and Imperialdramon PM from Tentomon assuming a jogress with an outside XV-mon. You can also get Rosemon BM out of Tentomon, but I think that's just counted as a regular ultimate

I don't think that's been confirmed, and even if it was, we don't know that it's counted as SU

Easily Millenniummon from two starters, but probably not Moon or Zeed from three.

I know I shouldn't get my hopes up, but with the recent roster reveals, Beelstarmon might actually make it into the roster for HM. If not the initial roster, then maybe as DLC.

>Aiba's starters were themed after "heroic digimon that are usually overshadowed"
>Keisuke's starters are themed after "non-exceptional Digimon that a hero wouldn't use"

What other themes could they make, and what trio would that theme have?

>Digimon a criminal would use
>Impmon, Dorumon, and Lucemon

>Digimon that only side-characters use.
>Candlemon, Gizamon, PawnChessmon

Impmon was originally going to be Takato's partner but Bamco wouldn't let them for obvious reasons. Also, Dorumon doesn't seem like something a criminal would use in my opinion

>A hero wouldn't use
You sure that's translated right? I usually go through the Seadramon line in every game I play

I also have no idea what's supposed to be heroic about anything Hagurumon or Palmon can turn into, but okay

I pre order from Nin Nin the second wave V pet but I have seen some people having trouble with their first wave orders. Did someone got they order ok from them?

I went with Doru because Alphamon was one of the main villians of Digimon Story 1

He's supposed to be an upgraded version of MetalSeadramon so an argument could be made that he's a Super Ultimate.

Betamon is usually a beginner mob. That's probably what they mean

>Digimon a criminal would use
Lucemon is too OP and Dorumon is more heroic. I would go for Impmon, DemiDevimon and Gazimon.

>Dorumon is more heroic
Not if its main evolutions are the Death-X line
Of course, Bandai wouldn't miss the chance to wank both of its other lines before Death-X, but the potential is there

Recolors.
Black Agumon 2006, Accelerator Falcomon, and Otamamon (Red).

But that misses the point of a Vaccine, Data and Virus

They need to be Virus, Data, and Vaccine

How would you guys feel if they made 3 original lines as the starters of the next Story game?

I'm always happy with new Digimon.

You should replace Devidramon with a more humanoid Digimon to make the progression more logical but I can't really think of any good alternatives
I've never seen one and it isn't in the first page of Google so I don't think so

>that a hero wouldn't use
Koushiro is a villain confirmed!

>I've never seen one and it isn't in the first page of Google so I don't think so
I've seen the guy posting screenshots here, but he hasn't posted more. He did show some progress, however.

Fuck, you are right, then I don't really know. Almost all of the bad/villain Digimons are Virus-Type.

Anything can be a villain if you want it to be.

If my theme was "Digimon used by criminals," I 'd go with

Goblimon
Solarmon
Kotemon

Hackmon, Zubamon, Vobomon

Solarmon is too similar to Hagurumon, maybe something like Falcomon instead.

So was it officially confirmed that it is Arkadimon SU on the cover of HM? wikimon has Arkadimon SU listed as a Digimon appearing in the game

It's pretty much confirmed to be some cracked up new version, but yeah it's him

By what though? Did the official twitter respond to the speculations?

I mean, I could just as easily look at that and think that it's this game's Vitium/Mother Eater/whatever

Because it's very clearly him

No, it has not been confirmed it was Arkadimon SU. It just looked like it, but we have no official confirmation yet, and I don't think we will because if it appears in this game, it most likely will be plot-related.

What more you want as confirmation?

yeah I'm gonna need confirmation that that's betamon

>it has not been confirmed
It is. Saying otherwise is being in denial.

It's different enough to where it could potentially be some other entity. I mean, especially if all you faggots claiming V-Tamer is off-limits because of copyright are correct, then this could very well be some Digital lifeform "emulating the form of an ancient and forgotten Digimon" or something stupid like that

>It's different enough to where it could potentially be some other entity.

What differences?

>especially if all you faggots claiming V-Tamer is off-limits because of copyright are correct
Arkadimon was on Xros Wars already

>I mean, especially if all you faggots claiming V-Tamer is off-limits because of copyright are correct

This shit has quite literally never had a kernel of evidence to support it

>because of copyright
That was just one user that said that, but never backed any of his posts. The Hosoda incest theory has more credibility, at this point.

Proportions, to start with. It may just be the perspective, but the one on the HM cover appears much narrower, except for the wings, which appear much larger than the base design. Coloration is obviously a bit off on the inner part. The lower section of it also appears segmented in parts that slope upwards, which isn't quite how it's segmented on the original design

But the biggest differences are on that torso area. Original design has arcing ridges on the torso, both curving inward and down towards the tentacle abdomen thing. It also has triangular black claw-like appendages pointing upwards on both sides. The torso of the one on the HM cover appears a bit more standard, sloping downward from the head in two parts meeting at a little armor plate

It's probably all just a bit of a mix up between the character designers and the concept artists, but it's still interesting to note.

Dude God himself would try to hunt you down if you used dorumon. In X-Evo at least.

how long does it take to platinum Digimon World Next Order

A really long time, mainly from the fucking card collection

Sounds like a lot of csrf

I got my order ok after tons of delays and delivering to the wrong address after I asked them to change the address in advance

renabump

so any ideas when the next dripfeed of info will come in, now that we know about nxedgemons and sistermons?

No.

yes

>The Hosoda incest theory
Do I want to know what this is referring to?

hosoda did the episode where tai went back to the real world for a bit after beating etemon, in an interview he implied that the relationship between tai and hikari had a lot of lover undertones, and used choice lines like "she is a demonically seducing woman" and "use all the feminine parts of her grade 2 body and psyche to take [taichi] back"

So then what makes this a theory? Is the translation of this interview disputed?

the interpretation, more like
also some people take it as more than weird subtext and into full "THEY FUCK" territory

Its obviously a new form

Nah. The other Arkadimon forms were more different from each other than that is from Arkadimon SU. Either it's a fuckup or something that just looks like Arkadimon

Though this does beg the question, since apparently Dinobeemon is in the game, assuming that is Arkadimon SU and it's an obtainable Digimon, do you think we'll also see Demon Super Ultimate, or am I getting greedy?

Digimon pulls shit like this every 3 seconds. Arkadimon Super Ultimate is gonna fight you, then something something evil virus will infect him and power him up into a new form

It's one of the most basic video game AND Digimon tropes of all time

Shilling time.

In here is a Digimon Quest that has Frontier-esque transforming humans and actually is NOT smut.

MC's loadout:
>Blue Blasters.exe(Dmon exclusive)
>Tundra Adaptation.dat(Dmon exclusive)

>Lillyhopper.exe
>Warpwind.exe
>Shield.exe
>Abort.exe

renabamp

Yeah, I don't remember seeing a Betamon that angry. Probably it's a ModokiBetamon.

Wish we could get an Adult form for Impmon so we can just take Baalmon from Xros and have a full line already.

Baalmon can apparently evolve from Wizarmon, which seems rather fitting to me

devimon?

>it's gonna be a giant animatronic bust
holy shit

Why does Metalgaruru always look so good?

Reminder that this was confirmed to be bullshit

Because it's metallic.

Because is metal as fuck.

What do you mean going to be? The stage play is over.

Does Omegamon have heterochromia or is the lighting?

Also, that was more or less just a fancy stand for Taichi and Yamoto, it didn't really move or anything.

So, any idea what the plot was and what happened?

Why can't his two middle forms be species that existed at the time?

The eyes are too anime-ish. His eyes are not that big, and look more cybernetic.

Because Mummymon is a shit match up for Impmon, Wizardmon and Beelzemon.

Omegamon Ex-Aid

pics or it didn't happen

Mummymon looks so goofy and out of place, Baalmon not only was made for that spot but he fits the Impmon > Beelzebumon Faustian journey. Impmon craves power and learns magic to become stronger, as Wizardmon he delves into the darker magics and becomes Baalmon, obsessed with his gluttonous desire for power he proceeds to sell his soul and become the demon lord Beelzebumon.