pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/bsi2
pastebin.com/bcLJFLx7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fuck u op

"Euuu--ee--i-i-it's all shit morty, it's all garbage. Just sell it to the ven- burrp the vendor Morty. No no, on second thought, euuuhh don't even sell it to the vendor morty, it's all trash, just trash. just destroy the items morty, don't even look at them just destroy them morty, throw them into the abyss"
"b-b-but rick! th-this one might be worth a few a-alch shards or even a chaos on the market!"
"no d- 8uurrrp* don't even bother morty you're an idiot, alch shards are worthless morty, they're worthless, you-you're going to be poor forever if you keep thinkin like that morty just drop it all in a map and open a new one, don't even identify rares anymore morty they're not worth your time you little shitcrow just grind for good prophecies and eeeeh ehh sell those."
"o-ohh... jeez... if you say so, rick"

xth for HARBINGER BUFF ----W H E N----

>sunderfag
>monsters reflect 13% of physical damage
help

>Corrupt a Penisula map
>Get double unique bosses
>Immortality aura from one affects the other and vice versa

are they ever going to implement the whole Leaguestone thing?

what league

Whats this guys fucking problem.

so it's nearly impossible to get a daresso's salute this league right?

there's no anarchy zana option so the only possible way is through perandus, which i'm assuming is pretty unlikely

Why is Voll's Devotion still "expensive"?

One of the minor gods is 25% less reflect damage taken

he's rad as fuck

almost every single build has at least one map mod they can't do
that one is yours

like 4 people are doing perandus

Why isn't there something you can put in your hideout that identifies everything in your inventory?

First one of the league.

certainly not on a weekend you mongoloid

its a monday in kiwi land you stupid CUNT

What build can I make with this much currency? I already tried 3 different build and can't even get past white map

Already using Yugul's soul.

Fair point. Guess I gotta suck it up.

Why isn't there a button next to your inventory that lets you transfer all shards/orbs to your stash with one click?

barely

What resists should you be at if you run an a build with endurance charges, especially if you take increased max?
63-67%? Or should you ignore that bit and just be running at 71-75% always.

its 3 pm in new zealand fuckhead

not quite

Nullifier will rape you.

Literally nothing.
Buy better shit than what you have with those alchs, then pop 20-40 of those blacksmiths and armorers on whatever they are.
what uniques do you have

>3 whole chaos
literally nothing
and what fucking builds have you been running that you can't clear white maps?

gz

>The thing that specifically rapes flask/charge builds will rape you
I would have never guessed.
That still doesn't answer my question.

You're telling me you've been running t5 maps and only earned 3c?

completely up to you dude
if you can always ensure you have all your end charges up then sure, undercap. if you're worried you might not be able to sustain/generate them consistently enough, cap.

Why the fuck are level 20 gems so expensive

they take a lot of time/effort to make

Why do you want to buy one? There's your answer

I can't even run t2 properly

This is everything I have, I am sharing the rare between the char because I don't have enough to buy rare for each of them

I was running Oro flicker, Shrapnel Sabo and a Mjolnir Templar.

lv 19-20 takes fucking ages thats why

You can easily fetch a couple of chaos with those items. Also flicker should easily be able to clear white maps up to T5

>Went from 63 to 74 in the blood aqueducts farming Humility

K-Kitava's not gonna know what hit him, heh...

Anyone else think the old guy's voice is pitiful compared to the typical T1 drop sound? It seems like it lacks excitement.

poeurl.com/bsi2
Chieftain Sunder with Niggamahu axe, aiming for full phys->fire conversion
I'm fairly sure I'm doing something very wrong

I don't even know what I did wrong. I tried to do merc lab and got one shot by Izaro in phase 1. My oro is 3 link so I am using Tabula on him. I still don't have good socket and link on helmet, boot and glove so I have to use it

this is honestly just pathetic and sad
lmao

I'm going to marry the Scion!

>3link sword
>using a fucking TABULA at maps
yooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You should also check your prophecies, there are loads that see for a few chaos a pop, specifically the item upgrade ones.
FREE currency.

follow a guide my nigga

Goddamnit, forgot to take Resolute Technique.

what kind of armor do i want with a life based build?
flat armor or armor/evasion?

I already did those. Best I got are some regal and vaal

You don't need to do this to me. I started before the Vaal expac and returned during Essence. I am not a total noob. I started Oro Flicker in Essence and go up to lvl90 and did Guardian. I did the same thing this league and can't even clear white maps. I don't even know anymore. I tried to drop this league but everyone is playing it

depends on where on the tree you're going to be, what ascendancy, what your stat balance is going to be

is 10k tooltip per bladefall totem supposed to be good? it seems so slow

>I am not a total noob
just stop dude I am going to die laughing
dont do this to me

I literally just started playing the game and I can clear up to t10 so far, cmon bruh

Either something you're using got so incredibly nerfed that you can't clear shit (which you should have noticed leveling up) or you don't have nearly as much of a grasp on this game as you think you did

thats bad bro

Which 3 Forsaken masters should I start with? I've read that Elereon is a good choice due to how easy he is to lvl up, thus allowing the unlocking of other masters faster. That and he has Jewelry crafting which is a great use. Second I was thinking Vorici for linking and socketing, and finally Haku for armor. Haven't started maps yet and a bit off from that, so obviously Zana will have to wait.

Should I go for different master setup or will this work fine?

I did. I read nearly all the new 3.0 league starter guide. They all said cheap ez start but all of them have unique cost 50+ chaos

I am not good enough to do Uber Atziri and Shaper but at least I did Guardians.

practice your training skills

elreon, haku, zana, vorici
by order of priority

If you want an easy build I'll baby you. Just make a wander and guy a pisco wand and thunderfists
boome easy
both like 1c

What do you mean "unlocking"? All you do is bring a master to your hideout right after leveling them, take their shit, then repeat. Just do quests as they appear for xp

im glacial cascade / saboteur heading for the wheel of life nodes in the bottom left

lol

newfag

How do these maps work? All I get is low tier maps and they start to become boring. How do I move in the tiers? Is it literally all a grind on lower tiers to get enough drops to have access to the higher tiers?

yeah
this game is a grind to start another grind to start another grind

also, you can trade things with other players, including maps

if you're getting unlucky just go to poe.trade and buy some higher tier maps

It was fun when I didn't have the gear yet, but by now my character is like lvl 79 and there's just no challenge in the lower maps anymore. Fucking shame. Maybe I'll give one more character a try and then it seems I'm done with this game.

Don't I have to complete act 10 to unlock Zana, or can I unlock her earlier by using a map or something?

If you lvl 79 you are suppose to be in uber lab you tard. Until you can run uber in less than 10 min you are not going anywhere near yellow

you can't map until you beat a10

how good is chateau for t11? or should stick to jst completing excavation and shaping racecourse making it my only t11

literally the most retarded post i've ever read
your ability to clear uber lab quickly is not indicative of your ability to clear high tier maps

retard

>It's a uber sword Izaro day
uguuuuuuuuu why cant he use hammer for the day I wanna get my last two ascendancy points

In that case I might as well go with Elereon, Haku, and Vorici until I can unlock maps. Is there a specific map that would be easiest to run through in order to find Zana? I read Tropical islands is good for skipping through.

answer the question dude
im a newfriend that started in legacy and this is my second time at red maps

you "find" zana after a10
stop asking silly questions and just play the game

>If you lvl 79 you are suppose to be in uber lab you tard.
I can't access it, I need another 4 trials before I get to enter.

Uber lab is the perfect measurement standard of how viable you are in end game map
>Skill to solve traps
>Skill to dodge skillshot and nuke
>Knowledge about the game feature such as Darkshrine, chest or hidden path
>Tankiness to survive nuke
>Flask managment

If he can't do uber lab efficiently then how can he run anything higher than T5

this general has scared me into feeling like no matter what i make i will be unable to do anything unless i follow a guide exactly

>If he can't do uber lab efficiently then how can he run anything higher than T5
highest map I've cleared was a rare t8, but when I tried uber I ran into a named mob before I even met the emp and he one shot me lol

lab is completely different to high tier maps
builds that are good at running lab may be shit at running high tier maps and vice versa
to say with confidence that you shouldn't run yellow maps till you can clear uber lab in under 10 minutes is extremely stupid

pastebin.com/bcLJFLx7

I'm level 91, this is my character+build+gear

tell me what I can upgrade and criticize my build.

I've killed everything deathless except shaper (haven't attempted) looking to get 1 more level

>you "find" Zana after act 10

user, I've read that Zana has to be randomly found in a map and that certain maps make it easier to find her. Is that information wrong and I just need to beat act 10 to get her to show up in the Eternal Laboratory? How is that a silly question?

iktf

>skill
lol I just spam whirling blades and life flasks the whole time get rekt faggot

I will never understand this mentality

if you're new, if this is your first league, you will fuck up no matter what

focus on learning what the game is about instead of worrying that you're playing suboptimally

when you are a new player following a guide exactly is 100% the best idea if you want to be able to do as much content as possible
the more game knowledge you accrue the more you can safely modify guide builds to suit your own needs, or even create your own build.
the problem is that theres a good portion of guide builds that are shit
ask here before proceeding

>ask here before proceeding
this general isn't exactly friendly to new people

just saiyan

they changed that with 3.0

it's a silly question because you're starting to worry about muh zana when you haven't even fucking finished the storyline yet or you would have realized zana is in the epilogue

it's like worrying about your retirement plan while you're still in high school

you are reading information that is no longer current as of 3.0
in 2.6 you had to find zana in maps
as of 3.0 she is just there immediately after clearing a10
if you'd just proceeded through the story you'd have found that out for yourself eventually, which is why its somewhat of a silly question

no Veeky Forums general is friendly to new people. just accept that you will be called a retard several times but that you will get good advice eventually.

>no Veeky Forums general is friendly to new people
plenty of examples to prove you wrong

>legendary jewel drops
>my boner intensifies
>identify
>dual strike jewel

fucking game of shit I will never get excited about stupid loot ever again

I literally laughed out loud when this shit dropped for me

ok
allow me to rephrase just for you user
many Veeky Forums generals are not friendly to new people
retard

I wasn't even worried about Zana to begin with, look at my original post here All I was concerened about was making sure the 3 masters I wanted to go with were solid options. The user here was the one who brought up Zana, I'd already stated that I hadn't even started on maps and figured Zana would have to wait. Why would that user even list Zana then over Vorici?

That's totally not my fault, I started off in the right direction and got thrown off. Don't yell at me.

based d3bro

>it's like worrying about your retirement plan while you're still in high school
that's actually a smart time to start thinking about those things