/dlg/ Duel Links General

Duel Links General #98

Ready to me your fate? The Paradox Brothers are back at the gate!

Last Thread: Latest News
>The Pairofsocks Brothers are at the gate. They can be unlocked as a playable character if you missed them last time
>A "long awaited duelist" will be available to unlock at the end of August
>new full box out, lots of Thunder and Machine support

Useless (Duel) Links
>sites with good info on LDs, skills, deck lists, beginner guides, etc.
duellinks.gamea.co/
duellinksmeta.com/

>android emulators
bignox.com/
bluestacks.com/

A few tips for bad players
>Create and link a Konami ID to play on multiple devices and save your progress in case of a crash
>Turn your battery/power usage bar up to max in the settings menu for a smoother experience
>using the modded APK to farm will result in a ban eventually
>Decide on what deck you want to build before spending gems. If you're really unsure about what to buy, Crimson Kingdom has high attack 4-star monsters at low rarities
>It is advised not to pass stage 38 unless you want your auto duel win rate to plummet
>Level up Mai and Keith first to unlock Windstorm of Etaqua and Metalmorph

Other urls found in this thread:

tinyurl
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WHEN

Daily reminder that Hazy Flame Sphynx has been bugged for 39 days.

BEATDOWN NERF WHEN??

Truly, to improve the game...
... All konami has to do is fix Hazy Flame!

Are you ready APK retards? For your BAN?

TONIGHT IS THE NIGHT

I'd love to test this out, fuck. Dkayed played a real generic version of it, but I feel like there's massive potential for it that people will find when it's fixed.
>teching Guardian Statue and making a control deck where you can't keep Electro/Heavy Knight dead
>using it to shit out BIG beaters like Tyrant Dragon or the Hyppogriff (that can't be targeted either)
>using it in fire gemini and shitting out Gearfrieds
>potential for Beast Rising shenanigans

OMG i rly got free gems at tinyurl com/2fcpre6

some other things it can keep reviving
>gaia soul
>warm worm
>second booster
>firestorm prominence

> yugi has permanent beatdown as a skill

can't wait till the end of the month

>they actually think it's gonna be Yugi
Why would someone we already have seen multiple times be long awaited?

Is Obelisk supposed to have a face on his chest?

long awaited as a duelist we can play fits that bill

>low on certain gate keys
>thing I can just buy them from the card trader in bulk
>you can actually only buy 10 keys at a time

KONAAAMIIII

I SUMMUGN OBELIB THE TORMDNER

Nigga doesn't even look like he has a face on his face.

Every time he appears, a shitload of people complain that he's not playable.

When is maintenance? I need my Dgates

>reading is hard
Go ask reddit for spoonfeed retard

>ALWAYS
>I WANT TO BE WITH YOU
>MAKE BELIEVE WITH YOU
>HARMONY, OH HARMONY
>OH LOVE!

>after all what happened by Season 5 Kaiba STILL doesn't believe

What is his problem?

Wow this deckout stall deck is fucking gay, even red eyes is still more bearable

He kinda believes. Also the character arc is probably better in the sub, but dub Kaiba is my boy so fuck the hocus pocus mumbo jumbo.

I mean, yugi and his friends are basically insane religious cultists, wouldn't you be the same way?

I swear to god, it's like konami fixes the matchmaking process once you get a certain streak going. Without fail, I have encountered decks that COMPLETELY counter mine right when I'm about to hit a 5 win streak. It's ridiculous

Original Kaiba is generally less of a hardcore athiest like he is in the dub. He has moments in Duelist Kingdom where he thinks Pegasus might be using sleight of hand, but he never outright disqualifies the potential for it to be magic. After that, his general disposition is "Look, I don't fucking CARE if it's magic or whatever, Yugi, we're dueling here and now and that's that".

>all these good cards that you can't get because you missed an event or had bad luck

Kidmodo was great for a week, but now no one uses him because he's too slow compared to Kaibaman. And Blue Eyes is too slow in general.

modded apk retards are getting banned after tonight's maintenance
mark my fucking words

Jesus fucking christ it happened again!

Just about to rank up, then this faggot weevil pulls this shit:
>Turn 1 parasite
>Lava golem in hand
>Whistle for another parasite
>Mask of accursed

Fuck you konami, you disgusting fucking faggots

that was me btw

Yes

>lewdposter hasn't posted in three threads now
I hope he is ok, I miss him

I'm still here, I just decided to stop because I felt like the quality of the lewd was going down rapidly

>have neuturia faggot on the ropes with blue eyes and 2 vigilance on the field at the start
>proceed to draw into 3 mausoleums followed by 3 controllers giving him time to stall into his little wombo combo

yup, that sure is a deck. 20 cards and a skill, mmm hmmmm.

WHAT THE FUCK SERVERS ARE DOWN????????

Reading is hard.

>Wake up a few minutes ago
>17 minutes left until duelothon is over
>120 gems as final prize
>Get it done with 4 minutes to spare

Based modded apk

wtf konami REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Too bad your account will be dead tonight so it didn't matter.

I'll be a gold rank shitter forever. Hold me /dlg/

Just got an email from konami saying that my account is banned for using the modded apk. FUCK

Last 5 duels in legend :
>Mill
>Weevil burn
>Toonshit
>Mill
>Mill
NICE INTERACTIVE GAME KONAMI

xD nice meme

m-me too

i tihnk reptile squad is hack the server

I bet you can't post the proof lmao shitter

Mill and Weevil are interactive. What isn't interactive is toons, Tea burn (rip), Ice Barrier, and Naturia to an extent.

So I submitted a bug inquiry because I'm fucking sick of losing my streak due to the "CONNECTION ERROR" bullshit. Here's an excerpt of what I got back from them:

>Connected duels (PvP Duels) need a stable connection from both parties, so there are cases when a duel gets interrupted when the connection becomes unstable.

Uh huh, makes sense so far.

>If the duel is interrupted due to the connection, the one disconnected will receive a loss. As for the user who was disconnected to, he/she will have the option to wait for approximately 15 seconds until the opponent's connection is resumed. If the opponent is not able to reconnect within the time period, the user who was disconnected to will win the duel. However, please note that if he/she himself disconnects during the waiting time, the duel will end in a loss for him/her.

Bullshit. I've never gotten a chance to reconnect, it just throws me out and gives me a loss.

>If you still cannot reconnect even after improving your connection environment, it is possible that your device is overloaded. We apologize for the inconvenience, but kindly try restarting your device and re-launching the game, and then playing with no other apps launched except for Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links.

lmao. yeah that's it, my "device is overloaded". It's not your shitty fucking servers that keep randomly disconnecting people for no god damn reason.

I hope another archfiend palabyrinth is given, I dont want to be a homo and put protection on my single copy, I rather just have two copies

A dog wouldn't even take a crap on this

>Feint plan lol
>Jowls lol
>goblin hq lol
Fuckoff mill is as brainless deck as Toon

Can't tell if you're taking the piss, but you can do that kind of green text for every deck.

You actually have to strategize with mill, which is more than you can say for toons or any other meme deck

Why is Komoney to pussy too add this?

Fuck it, make her a rare in the next mini shitbox

This isn't even good. Nobody really special summons anymore.

>nobody really special summons anymore
>toons
>nepthys
>red-eyes
>naturia
>ice barrier

All have special summons as part of their gimmick and all of them are common in Legend and above. Maybe if you were high ranked you'd know that

>In a meta where the best decks can do basic swarming

>Nobody really special summons anymore.
Do you play the game?

We're already regretting adding Heavy Knight of Flame. Poor Red-Eyes doesn't deserve to be oppressed like this, if anything these need instant bans.

>Nobody really special summons anymore
How Bronze are you?

>This isn't even good.
Are we playing the same YGO? Jowgen has literally always been good.

>m-merely pretending
Sure thing retard

Thanks for all of your (you)s, they nourish and sustain me :^)

Give me (You)s

Don't tell me what to do faggot.

Have another one, on me

>p-pretending XD
dumb redditor

>faggot
Call me faggot again, bitch

How the hell can a shitty little mobile game need so much maintenance?

>you control the next box of cards to be introduced
Which archetype would you release/improve in DL?

Konami is a small and scrappy company user, it takes time to curate a game of this caliber. In fact, why not buy some packs to support them?

d-dont call it shitty

Jurracs

more naturia support because its all i have

it is actually a reasonably complex mobile game

H E R O
E
R
O

KONAMI ARCADE GAMES AND GENEX

Because SEAmonkey in charge of the game

Graydles desu

More Dinos because those poor dinofags have almost nothing.
More cohesive Fairies, but none of that Counter Fairy shit.
More Spell Counter shit. Gather Your Mind, Crusader, and Spell Power Grasp are basically all the deck needs at this point.
I'd also release a few meme tuners like Galaxy Serpent and Comrade Swordsman of Landstar, but no actual Synchros, just to fuck with people.

Spellcaster support, it's time, call it something cute like Sorcerous Prophecy.

This should be the box mascot UR. We're definitely ready for SOME kind of reliable S/T removal. Plus, as a 1900 beater, it still falls in line as a power creep to Thunder Nyan Nyan.

Do you even need to ask?

Dragons that are not just Red-Eyes.

>Normal Summoning Breaker and KEEPING him as a 1900 beater
Only if you have literally no other normal summons.

No, I'm just saying konami has been slowly powercreeping our maximum 4 star monster ATK level and Breaker would still fit into an acceptable range for where we are.

I did the same a month ago with the same replies and retorting my connection was fine until they finally fixed it. It wasn't until a recent update it started giving errors and issuing losses again. I told them about the latest one and they're looking into it. Luckily I made KOG when the coast was clear so I don't have to care about when it gets solved. Couldn't make KOG last month because of it though so I get your frustration.

Maintenance done early, servers back up. Dimension gate is a bonus reward, so at least we all get one

Nice meme. D Gate isn't even good anymore anyway.

This too powerful

Reminder to always tech in a sacred soldier for good measure

Anything a new player should know? I've been playing for a few weeks and can't make it out of Gold.

Get econs, get good.

>1 more hr of maintenance
Fuck me, might as well go to sleep. Gnite anons

>mfw brainlets say "card is bad because it's only 1600 beater xdd"

Have you accepted the Church of Naturia into your life, son?