/vn/ - Midriff Edition

Visual Novel General #1582

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

operationrainfall.com/2017/07/03/ax-2017-frontwing-panel-announcements/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I just want to say Yukino is the best and I want to hold her hand

Post more midriffs.

I fucking love navels

great edition

Kei best girl

That hand is in the wrong place.

I wish Japan would die.

>pick up Dal Segno after a hiatus
>Continue Hazuki's route shortly after they confess
>Get to the H scene part
>MC forgot the rubber, stops the whole thing

Alright, I was not expecting that, but I respect it.

Is the new aniclan VNR version trusted?

Just getting into reading VN's but their website looks a bit niche.

Also hope this is the right board, might want to ask this on /jp/ ?

I'm dissapoint, nothing interesting happens if you confess as soon as given the choice, even if you confess to a girl you didn't raise any flag for.
The MC doesn't get rejected harshly, and it seems the game keeps going as if the confession didn't happen.

Wasn't there some scene where he gets BTFO for confessing too early though? I saw people posting it.

me and my cats

Listen, pay your respects or fuck off

>I saw people posting it.
Maybe it has to do with you posting in the wrong thread you fucking subhuman.

Untranslated

^_^

Thats not what I was told when the TL project was first announced.

You dun fucked up somewhere.

Also what do you do now? Just keep going till the next choice?

I think you gotta confess and fail multiple times for her to reject you.

Did the /jp/ thread kick you out or are you purposely being a dumbass?

I really love Runa. Like, a lot. Like, a whole lot. You have no idea. I love her so much that it is inexplicable, I'm one hundred percent sure that I have an unhealthy obsession.

I fall asleep at night dreaming of her holding a karaoke concert for me during one of our dates, and then she would be sorry tired that she comes and cuddles up to me while we sleep together. If I could just hold her hand for a brief moment, I could die happy. If given the opportunity, I would lightly nibble on her ear just to hear what kind of sweet moans she would let out. Then, I would hug her while she clings to my body hoping that I would stop, but I only continue as she moans louder and louder.

I am constantly thinking of her, no matter what I do. When I wake up, she is the first thing on my mind. When I go to work, I can only focus on her. When I go come home, I go on the computer so that I can read her VN. When I go to sleep, I dream of her and I living a happy life together. She is my pride, passion, and joy. If she were to call me Onii-chan, I would probably get diabetes from her sweetness and die.

I wish for nothing but her happiness. If it were for her, I would give my life without any second thoughts. Without her, my life would serve no purpose. I really love Runa.

Yeah, that's probably it. I'm gonna try that next.

>Midriff Edition

Good stuff.

Pretty sure only (You)ki has the particularly brutal confession and it only happens after you do it twice or smth

What is Frontwing doing at the moment? I heard a while ago they were planning to translate their earlier titles but haven't seen anything since.

The dude was posting in the /jp/ thread but no one was replying or giving (You)'s so now he's over here because the retarded EOPs eat it up. It's disgusting.

HIPS
I
P
S

she was too cute for a nukige. She needs to be in a moege.

>redditors giving in to blogposting JOPs when they have a seperate board
Yeah what else is new? The general is shit.

I wake up feeling terrible

Subahibi, Grisaia themed cashgrab and Island

Why, you don't like boxing?

SnK remaster

Why did Enako look so uncomfortable in her cosplay?

Someone please tell me there is a game where the primary focus is the midriffs and you can choose girls with different types of midriffs.

operationrainfall.com/2017/07/03/ax-2017-frontwing-panel-announcements/
Also Island

Did the 18+ version ever come out for DI or was it just a blatant lie?

I don't like life

Anyone else who has Dal Segno installed and Noeri as the voice for the system menu's and shit?

Does she ask the player to play her route in one of her rare'r lines when you hit the load game button?

From the few Jap words I can comprehend, it sure sounds like it.

Its cute as fuck if its so.

perhaps try asking /hgg/ and stay when you go

Why don't you try boxing this user?

saved

subahibi when ?
I'm taking TWO analytic philosophy courses just for its sake

Shame it returns to normal hack shit after the prologue. Sort of like DI.

So I skipped to the next month in SukiSuki and confessed again and got BTFO and a game over.
I was called kimoi =(

Hazuki is literal sex.
Too bad THEY USE A FUCKING RUBBER.

Why couldn't they just pretend nothing would happen like other moege? Or even like the other routes?

That's fine. Why would you want to ruin her perfect body with a child?

>they call you gross
fucking hell now all they need to make a good bad end for that is to have the mc plan out a hate-rape on the heroine who rejected him and called him gross and have him fuck them into submission. SKISKI WHEN?

SAUCE ME YOU FUCK

A loli body

With the head of Emiya

Grace, on.

more midriff

Still struggling to get out backer rewards for CoroBlo judging by the no. of emails I'm STILL receiving about the matter.

Is that anatomically correct? I know the stomach is supposed to bulge out even for thin girls but something about it looks weird to me.

This is the ideal female body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

Perhaps it conflicts with Hazuki's personality.
Speaking of writing, I never found Circus's supernatural bullshit any good.
Also can somebody explain this? Hazuk actually never went out on night dates with the MC. Then why the fuck did he see a number on her on the beach date?

>applying 3DPD anatomy to 2D perfection
lurk more retard

>you will never dunk on runa

I want to put large objects into Runa's asshole

Runa is pure user, her butt is a no entry zone.

I guess I'll put them in yours instead

>I'm seven, daddy

>I'm seven inches deep in you, daddy

You think 2D artists just make up shit as they go along? They train to draw anatomically correct and then modify it based on their style after they get the basics right. But it's still possible to get the anatomy wrong and it's not just a matter of style to say whether it looks good or not. That's why they use reference books

slutty pirate?

>that anime tier shading

>that jawline

please leave

GOLD fucking when

Pls don't bully Oyari

Wow.

Muv Luv was the worst thing I've ever read in my life. Even fate was better.

Agreed

I seriously don't fucking understand what's supposed to be wrong with "anime tier shading" in an anime game. What even is "anime tier shading"? Is this supposed to be /ic/ trying to impersonate /k/ by getting triggered about shit no one cares about?

Any titles where I can fuck my time traveling daughter?

lurk more before you lose your shit you autistic ape

how new

Lurking isn't going to help me understand this garbage. I've seen it a million times for years but I am no closer to understanding. People even say ">Anime tier shading" in response to pictures of actual anime. It's fucking nonsensical.

Which one?

Tomaranai

user it's just a meme; its usage has trascended its original literal meaning. People are just being ironic when using it

Dies irae is where it all started and it's actually anime-style shading

How did a saber clone manage to be best girl in Kei's route instead of the heroine herself?

>Dies irae is where it all started

>Dies irae is where it all started
What

Anime style shading is needed for animated work because they literally redraw the entire piece of artwork for every frame of movement, so simple two-tone shading is done.

CG or sprites in VNs are static so the artist can afford to spend more time using more than two tones.

Both these images are "anime-style" but we're talking about the shading

If SukiSuki doesn't come out this year, I'm ending it.

Wrong. Try forming a better answer.

It's like blond female knights have some best girl superpower.

Do it for Kanna!