>Fire Emblem Echoes Links
pastebin.com/qwVAhNkb

>Links and Resources
pastebin.com/DSnHZ3EC

Previous:

Kill yourself tharjafag

IKE!

check Twitter

I am a fan of the ploy seal. I hope they make more.

I love Silque

>not +10

She's gay.

I feel like Felicia is rather underrated as the only true mage murderer in the game.

Lyn~ Lyn~

my FE waifu is from awakening and I hate myself for it

This is the issue with early threads. Retards make them, but unless the mods are around to delete them, there's no point in making another one after 750 because it's just pointless and clogs up the general, disrupting our Veeky Forums neighbors. So we're forced to use the early threads and the autists get away with it as "acceptable."

I've been living life on easymode for too long with reinhardt and bridelia, and want to change it up a little.
But I can't quite tell, is this guy a Bonfire kind of guy, or a Ignis kind of guy?

I made it to fix the embed shit.

Love you too

No matter what you say they aren't going to listen. These retards can't be reasoned with. I stopped trying a long time ago.

Autism

Good, now stop autisming about it.

There are other mages who are better at killing mages than her, and who also can actually kill melee units.

Dori is a-dori-ble!

That smol shit shouldn't be in the OP
I like smols but no

reminder

I run Ignis and he destroys everything that is not a Effie or
hyper-inflated enemies

Never forget

qr3 ignis

Not many people are willing to burn down a Celica so Felicia can actually do her job, and the ones that are probably spend a ton of money.

Xander is just as EZ mode as Reinhardt though. I personally use Bonfire as 20 damage with Fury is more than enough.

tanith fucking when
I love Palla but I need more red flier variety

Is there any reason not to +1 all my GHB units? Feather cost notwithstanding.

Ouch, Robin sure has fallen off hard.

QR means bonfire activates on the the 2nd hit. Ignis causes him to hold his charge. It depends on what you want him to be doing. I prefer bonfire though, he should be getting an extra 20 damage which is pretty huge. That's typically enough to secure a kill.

This just hides the spic but thats it. You can still see its replys. Being a tripfag goes against, and I hate saying this, Veeky Forums. If you want epeen go to reddit or gamefaqs or something.

>needs to get attacked to double
not even

I'm convinced whoever made this has a personal vendetta against Jaffar

I remember at some point /lolg/ solved the same problem by having some tripfag make the generals. But we don't have any we can trust to do that. Looks like they don't need that any more though. Even /lolg/ is less autistic than us.

otp

He's a ninofag but Jaffar is her canon husbando

b-but he triggers vantage sometimes...

If you started this series with Awakening or Fates you should probably just kill yourself desu

>Jaffar that low
For what reason?
I though he was better than a lot of daggers

I still haven't played fates or echoes

I started with fates

He's still great in PvE content.
They seem to have taken him down because of Cancel Affinity - even though I still don't see anyone actually using it, and maybe since colorless units that aren't Bridelia are really uncommon.

>Even /lolg/ is less autistic than us.

Oh sweet naive kid.

That's because his main niche is countering Takumi, which isn't used anymore. While Cecilia could at least fall back on the more relevant niche of countering Rein, Robin can't counter dick anymore, besides maybe bridelia(which isn't nearly as prevalent as Takumi)

>Top 3000 in Arena Assault are in the 4.8k+ score range

Well at least some things haven't changed. I haven't even bothered using items yet since my later units aren't that great and a run could break at any time so I always fear they'll go to waste. Final team was basically 4 spare flyers I had lying around, one of which was a 4* Camilla I slapped an Emerald Axe on in case of Reinhardt. Having enough units to hard counter enemy teams is the important thing, they don't actually have to all be 5 stars.

Is heavy blade good on anyone or should I just +1 my ike?

Also Clive fucking blows, right? Why did they fix the Tempest Trials to not be a slogfest and then only give us shit units?

He's the second best dagger in the game after TitNinja

I started by playing PoR although Awakening was the newest game at the time and was the first (and only) one I bought.
I won't ask if you think that's okay, because I don't care what you think.

>Hone + Goad + Fury
>Double hit with 38 speed or just send Camus in his place

There are MUCH worse generals lad

I miss when pega ponies could use swords in addition to lances.

I started with Heroes

I'd save him because you're not a whale.

Honest question, why should we give a shit about our Veeky Forums neighbors? Name one slow-moving general that isn't absolute shit and doesn't deserve to be bumped off the board (fuck llsifg btw). The fast generals are shit too but they move too quickly to care about board spam.

I started with FEH, whatcha gonna do about it, big boy?

But I like Awakening.

>underrated

Well not really. She can effectively bait with enough investment but she has extreme difficulty killing on the counter because of her laughable attack stat and her speed is matched by the low def units she would usually kill with a double. In arena she's pretty much dead weight because of the ubiquity of Ryoma, Hector, Ike, etc.

Julia does basically everything Felicia does better but I will still use Felicia because she is my waifu. I wish daggers could be better somehow.

>You can still see its replys
>not having 4chanx

His stats are very poorly arranged. I have Jaffar and he's booty.

I started with Super Smash Bros. Melee

I like Hana

You are right user my crimes are unforgivable, what way do you recommend I do it?

I started with Awakening and I bet I still played more FE than you, kid.

I started with the doujins, what does that make me

Are there really that many femanons here? The balance of F to M Corrins is surprising.

purple hair babes!

Yeah, but with a 40% bonus unit, you'd hit a maximum of 441 points. At 441 points, you'd have to do 227 full rounds, with A/A scores. At 705 points, you'd reach over 100k points in 142 tries. That doesn't seem like cheesing to me. Given this isn't with the 3x bonuses, but at best it would knock both scores down by maybe 15-20 rounds..

AAAUUUGHHH I WANNA FUCK YURIA SO MUCH

Which ones?

Tharja is not a bad person and she shouldn't get bullied or lews because of shitposting!

I started with #FE, coming from Persona

He's not as shit as tobin at least and, being a cav, he has access to meme buffs. Decent stand in unit for arena assault.

Not really expecting a maskcina tier unit for a while.

I empathize

I do both. 5 rounds of 441 points, and 5 rounds of 705 points each day.

I want to pick up Sanaki and go balls deep in her while I carry her

>C tier
Uuuuuh, could you please delete this?

Why is she grabbing her cooter?

whats the next focus banner gonna be /feg/?

Meh, why do defensive units in Heroes have to suck

is horny sheep

Is there actually gonna be a banner or is this just funposting

devil axe in heroes when

IS tries to sexualize all of the girls for all of the otakus with waifu fantasies that play this game

I imagine most of them aren't really girls

Clive is alright, nothing incredible but you can make him into a perfectly servicable unit with some investment, or a decent stand-in for Arena Assault if you're on a budget.

The problem is that Camus exists, so literally every lance cav from now on will be comapred to a free unit with an innate DC legendary.

You the real mvp, user.

Hopefully we'll find out in a little over 34 Friezas from now

>healers that low
they are a godsend in TT. delete this.

Not Magvel

Gif proof right there that Luck is the best stat in Fire Emblem.

>tfw I'm there

good times

most of those guys probaly don't even post here nowadays

Ok but is there any Fire Emblem character that could even TOUCH Reinhardt? And I'm not just talking about 5* Reinhardt, I'm not talking about +ATK -SPD 5* Reinhardt, Nor am I talking about 5* +ATK -SPD Death Blow 3 Reinhardt, Hell. I'm not even talking about 5* +ATK -SPD Reinhardt with Death Blow 3 and Full cavalry buffs giving him +6 to every stat.

I'm talking about 5* +10 Reinhardt giving him full mastery over Dire Thunder and +ATK -SPD IV's, Death Blow 3, Full Cavalry buffs giving him +6 to every stat whilst standing next to Camus who has Goad Cavalry for another +4 ATK and SPD. All while he has a quickened pulse seal in his S slot giving him the ability to proc moonbow during his first round of combat.

Not necessarily, the only run I used a male Corrin in was in Birthright (red haired like most fire manaketes), using a bright lime green for my Conquest run and later settling on a less glaring Olive for future playthroughs. Yes, I'm one of those guys disappointed they didn't do more with dragons in the game, through Dragon Veins are neat I guess.

>Equip Renewal
>never need a healer again

Thanks Fae.

Hold the fuck up

She's not, she's grabbing her inner thigh; her cooter is a bit higher up