/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous:>2017 Summer Event
CM: youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/
Welfare: Ishtar [Rider]
Available summer servants in gacha now: Nitocris [Assassin], Nobunaga [Berserker], Fran [Saber] and Nero [SSR Caster]
Available next week: Raikou [Lancer], Artoria Alter [SSR Rider] and Helena [Archer]

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>NP Comparison
fgo-gacha.link/noble-phantasm-damage

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/tanakarie
twitter.com/tanakarie/status/862245693041164288
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just a quick reminder that you're completly fucked up if you got an account from someone else on Veeky Forums

>original owner of the account hands it to "user"
>he keeps the friendcode of that account around and some other data about it like date of the last login and last mission cleared
>new "user" owner plays daily, clears content, gets new servants, etc
>after 1 year the old owner sends a request to DW asking back for his account with the previous data, and they just see what are your current servants after seeing your support rooster
>DW gives him back the account, and "user" ends up empty handed

Afterwards they just go to Reddit and sell it as "end game account" for $50 bucks. And repeat the process again.
This is something that /fgog/ is still doing and is tricking NA anons into accepting gift accounts.

NEXT - How to protect your account.
Cont.

This is your Bride (true)

I want to mate with this pink boi

It's actually funny how many accounts I've done this to here.

THICC Nero

Let me guess, zero?

FGO doujins aint doing it anymore /fgog/. Can I get some (You)s

The following are all the steps you can take to protect your account:

>If anyone is being strangely pushy for your Servant details or asking you to take a screenshot of your home screen or something, tell them to fuck off.

>All friends can see your Master name and Level. All friends cannot see your Friend ID. To play it safe, add others instead of putting your Friend ID out to be added. Most of the /postyoursupports/ posts are stealth attempts to make people posts their Friend Code to steal their accounts

>To avoid having it stolen, I would suggest crossing out/censoring/obviously editing screenshots of your accounts from now on. (I know I don't give out Friend ID anymore so.)

>If you are buying: THE BUYER WILL KNOW ALL THE DETAILS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. WHEN YOU GET YOUR ACCOUNT, START LEVELING UP/ROLLING/CHANGE MASTER NAME/FUCKSHIT WHATEVER IMMEDIATELY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU PURCHASED A HIGH-VALUE ACCOUNT. They could snatch it back, run away with it, and cheat someone else the same way. We are assuming that DW does not have the fucking brains to realize the same account has been claimed 3 times in the past week.

>Change the color of your name to a very hard to guess color code, making harder to potential thiefs to get right the name of your master

>Lastly: If ever things go wrong... if ever you lose your account... be prepared for it. If you think you've already overshared your gorgeous 20 5Star account, then quickly gather all information on it. Take screenshots of everything just once. All Servant details, all event points, EVERYTHING. ANYTHING to make your case look stronger than whatever loser is trying to steal your shit. While it's still, well, your shit, make sure you take down every last inch of it.

In the end of the day even after doing all that and spending quartz, you STILL CAN get your account stolen.
If the person made a quartz purchase before handing your account to you, they will get it even without 99% of the other info.

Melt thread

The problem is that Nito isn't that popular compared to Nobu, Raikou, and the Sabers, and is even worse that they paired her up with Scheherazade, one of the most, if not the most, unpopular 5* Servant. Also, her nodes and prizes are never the best nor the worst. At best she has received a decent treatment, but unlike the Sabers, even that isn't enough for her to place higer than 3rd.

Honestly she is never placing first unless DW totally rigs the nodes, prizes, and scoring system totally in her and the player's needs' favour.

>helping Helena win is what makes Edison and Tesla start getting along
Best team.

Will this Not!Saberface have an autistic fit if I call her cute too?

When can I summon Lance Mommy and Rider Maid Seiba Alter? They're what I really want out of the NPCs

Quick reminder that if that ever actually happened here then somebody would have said something about it before fearmongering copypasta showed up.

>most unpopular 5* servant
pretty sure that's Orion or Tesla

>brown-haired Saber finally
c-cute

People actually like Tesla as a character.

>Kiara's VA whaled hard for her
Woah

Round 4 should be ending today and then we have the last round on the bridge. 3 days tops if I had to guess.

>purchased a quartz account before the Holmes event for something to do until NA is worth playing
>every day since then has been constant worry about if/when he will recall it back from me
>done all of these things plus took part in the paid gacha, could still happen
Honestly its not worth the stress i've put on myself here. Just reroll like everybody else and start from the bottom.

That would be a shame. Tesla is the coolest there is.

Will Alter Rider be good if she get a targetable 50% NP charge or a party 20% NP charge with def up?

Didn't she roll 6 Kiaras because she thought you needed that many to max out her NP?

He really is a lot cooler than I thought he'd be. I'll be whaling for him on NA whenever he comes around.

>believing the shitposter

Looks it was drawn by the SaGa series artist.

Too slutty looking.

Dat nipple, as I expected from MAMA

I dont really think its a strong case for people on this board, but quartz accounts are a lot more prone to that sort of thing. Should've known going in that 3 bucks for a 900 quartz and 100 apples account is some shady dealings.

Saido no Doki desu thread

Those both seem stupidly good in theory.

Im very glad she won again. Helena and her friends have one of the best character interactions in this game

I'd rather she get crit damage.

>quartz account

Don't worry, quartz accounts NEVER get stolen back from their sellers, chinks don't care, nips don't care.
They are happy shitting out accounts everyday.
Also they NEVER spend a single dime into the accounts they sell, if someone tries to steal from you, your payment from the paid gacha will save you.

Your only worry is if DW starts doing mass bans against chink sellers again, since they just ban all the accounts sent from the sellers IP.

What do you think Cat's resume would look like?

Read again.
>one of the most, if not the most
Also, Scheherazade was way more promoted than Tesla and Orion, and more relevant to an Order than those two, yet she failed to be as appealing and popular as DW and TM wanted. Unlike Moriarty and Musashi, she was a marketing failure.

Source?

Are people who don't like Helena/Edison/Tesla all just EoP waifufags with the lowest IQ humanly possible?

Literally the miracle of the universe

I don't like meme characters

Yeah I've accepted that it gets banned, it gets banned. But I won't accept some fuck trying to steal it back from me to make a profit. I'll get it banned myself before that happens.

You must really hate this event since it's nothing but meme characters then.

It's always the same, shit always drops at Wednesday 18:00 JPT

Which team composition is for the highest of IQ?

I think buster meme is for low IQ seamonkeys. Arts is for fellow high IQ patricians

Have you guys ascended your welfare Ishtar yet?

Duh, but neither of those will happen.

Quick is the only thinking man's party since you have to plan ahead.

Her Twitter maybe. I know she tends to post about games she's playing there. I remember seeing her whale in Sinoalice (rip). What a waste of money.

Bond parties with your favorite characters are the thinking man's choice.

So who won the event?

Don't worry about it, you're safe, my alt account is year and half old and is also a quartz account
DW gave up on the ban shit long time ago

Then TM is not for you

>Still fighting
Your account is already mine

She is ready to be grailed

Nah, that's the waifufags who like the Saberfaces.

When we will get collabo event again?

I started leveling her since I cleared the shop just now.

What's her twitter link please.

>They didn't make it so that Sherlock is a guy who would make snarky comebacks from time to time while drinking tea
W H Y

The fucking Apoc Collab can't get here fast enough

Nobody is going to win once Ere-chan crashes the race.

twitter.com/tanakarie

Helena won two races which is more than anyone else. Takeuchi is having a meltdown right now though so Saberfaces will win it though.

FGO collab soon

Saido no kill yourself

>doesn't even have the fucking hat
What was the artist thinking?

Who /insta-death/ meme team here?

Quick is the highest since they don't have quick buffer yet.

twitter.com/tanakarie/status/862245693041164288

Thanks

Will Guda be able to save her in the collab's alternate storyline?

Stop false flagging retard

What the hell are you talking about? Holmes is a bitch and he knows it.

>most consistent top ranking team since people actually like them for more than drops
He's fine

Depends in the scoring system. If is about overall time Helena. If is Grandprix scoring Helena is the winner. If is between 1-6 points h scoring depending on the places Saberface win

Remind me again why they only won a race where they had the best node and haven't topped since?

>Solomon and Goetia have the same body
>but artists portray Solomon feminine and dainty and Goetia buffed and masculine
Why?

>people still think the race will actually end peacefully and not be interrupted by some anomaly
Come on.

I thought that he would have his deerstalker because even Moriarty jokes about stealing it for (You) for your birthday.

She'll probably wind up as one of the primary antagonists of the storyline.

She'll also probably be like Kiara; wind up dying and wishing she can be summoned by you

buff*

>Shitlena on because the artist was crying

>yfw achilles zooms in from behind and win the whole race with a smug face

That would basically require NTRing Amakusa.

Remind why Nito havent win race even if she had monomaterial nodes in all the races?

Just waiting to grail her.

Thank you

>The one Rie Tanaka voiced character is both a garbage character and garbage in gameplay

What a waste of VA.

>had ideal grinding nodes in half the races
>in one race they gave out the most highly desirable material as a reward for making top 3

>takahashi rie
>tanaka minami
>now tanaka rie
Who the fuck is in charge of these stage names

>jokes
The reason why Holmes doesn't have the hat is because Moriarty stole and kept it, obviously.

Your opinion doesn't really matter

Yes, I don't have many bonus servants so she is a good unit so far. Stuck at level 76 though.

Nobody likes schez

The same way a lack of sales doesn't matter?

Looks like she's 10 years too early to play in the big leagues.

Hey, if Melt got her own route thanks to a collab, pretty much any female Servant can become a main heroine. Except Sacchin.