/fg/ - Falcom General #46

Previous thread: >Trails of Cold Steel PC out now:

store.steampowered.com/app/538680/
gog.com/game/legend_of_heroes_trails_of_cold_steel_the

>A version of the old Zero no Kiseki fan translation was leaked:

mega.nz/#!LM4Hxb5J!0LrSUQF0yPjveDVPLSSn3Xq1i_tSwvqXHIU9Rzd3fiE

Don't forget to support the games and spoiler the spoilers!

>Latest news

- Trails of Cold Steel III's on track for Japanese release on September 28th of this year, confirmed PS4 exclusive. News/article translations: gematsu.com/tag/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-of-cold-steel-iii

- Short CS3 TV ad: youtube.com/watch?v=NYaV_GNqyCo

- Class VII's back: imgur.com/a/Pw4Cp

- New CS III scans: imgur.com/a/YnoXU

- Trails of Cold Steel II confirmed for PC release:
gematsu.com/2017/07/legend-heroes-trails-cold-steel-pc-launches-august-2

- Cold Steel PC guest blogs (written by port programmer Durante, of DSFix fame):
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163454030210/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-2-from
xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/163720373505/loh-trails-of-cold-steel-pc-guest-blog-3-from

- Ys Seven coming to PC, trailer/info: gematsu.com/2017/07/ys-seven-pc-first-details-trailer-screenshots

- Zwei II coming to PC via XSEED (Summer), preview stream: youtube.com/watch?v=3gVOBPNrNgU

- Tokyo Xanadu out on Vita, improved EX+ version on PS4/PC scheduled for late 2017

>Older news

- Check out these Trails FC & SC updates, re: translation improvements (xseedgames.tumblr.com/post/159288714430/the-legend-of-heroes-trails-series-localization)

- Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana brought by NISA. Please complain to Falcom, not XSEED (they're upset about it too). Good Japanese grammar is extremely recommended.

Pastebin (aka music): pastebin.com/G2mswYCt

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_Adventure
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapayev_(game)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is your Instructor, say something nice to him!

Calvard when?

Ace Attorney is fun.

What the hell is wrong with Rean? Why would you just pat a girl's head mid conversation? That's fucking weird man.

Your boyfriend is pretty cute.

You conquered my CROSUBERU!!!!!

If the series merges for the grand finale. Will every character like Joshua and Estelle get a mech?

>tfw you already figured out who the culprit is but the game forced you to follow its script
I hate it

Someone give me the sauce for this image please.

Pre-order her game and give her back her Crossbell.

Give us back our Crossbell!!

PLS

naka ni dashite, rean sensei

>instructor
I would never let him teach me anything.

Why would you need a giant robot when you can turn into a giant flaming phoenix?

I second this notion

>No CS1 speed run. Probably because it's a pain to map that one out.

I watched a guy on twitch just last week speed run CS1 PC abusing the turbo mode

twitch tv/videos/164621196
so yeah people speed run CS1, and have been for awhile

ok so i want to finally get off my ass and play Sorcerian

But even after reading up on it, I'm still not sure which version is the best to start with
Which one has the most content?

I can read moon so that's not an issue, but there are way too many ports and rereleases so I might as well see if someone else has played them before I pick one and jump into it

Why is Wazy the best boy (female) ?

Why does Adol love killing ancient death machines so much?

Depends in they drop them after CS.

My guess is Calvard will invent their own Soldat equivalents, and they'll use that in the next trilogy.

Will everyone get mechs though? Probably not. Even in CS3 I doubt all 20 plus characters will get mechs. Likely just Rean, Kurt Juna Ash and probably a few others.

Chief amongst the issues being not every characters weapons can be scaled up to robot size.

No. The new measure of power goes from holding back to not needing a mech

You mean best girl (male)

Male Elie is so fucking Tales of it actually physically hurts me.

Noel is cute.

I mean, the sky cast defeated pater-mater with normal weapons so by the end of the series I expect them to solo divine knights barehanded.

He has no choice most of the time, except in Seven.

But then they needed pater-mater to defeat a bigger better robot so for a divine knight they'd probably need a divine knight too.

How did Falcom manage to make this fight so horrid and boring?

It's a fucking mech fight, damn it. What are you doing, Falcom?

Renne was holding back because of Estelle, so it's not like they actually defeated it.

I love Fie's midriff.

Renne was holding back, but the mech was pretty fucked.

I actually liked it. Probably because of The Decisive Collision though.

Giant robots are horrid and boring anyway, if you liked them you're probably an oldfag.

They never get fun in CS2, just easier and less chance-based. Something for them to fix in CS3, I guess.

>Something for them to fix in CS3
>im fucking plying they'll fix anything
I wish I could go all out with my expectations like you do

It's just a dakimakura, no other source.

They already fixed Crossbell.

>Falcom
>Fixing anything
Quartz are still dumbed down in CS3, so it's almost certain the combat is going to be s-craft spam ez mode again.

It's not fixed until it's free.

What does Tita smell like?

>Some joints in the leg
>pretty fucked

No

It's official artwork.

ok

Dakimakura only has sample in the internet, because otherwise everyone will just print their own.

Sharon is pure sex.

>Rean instantly turned down her offer to wash his back and give him a "special" massage

She's just teasing him. Would be even more embarassing if Rean actually accepted.

>Declares war on Osborne
>His highschool plan fails, and gifts Osborne a super soldier
>Forced to make another highschool, this time with rejects who wouldn't make it into the first one
Is there any hope for a comeback? Osborne has been playing him for so long it's not funny.

Aions are stronger than Divine Knights, aren't they? It just depends on what the difference is. They could undoubtedly be able to beat Soldats on foot at least.

he's in way over his head

Falcom makes CS3 that heavily references previous games.
Previous games are not released in English.

That's just great. The same happened to me with Steins Gate. Playing obscure Japanese games is suffering.

And that fan translator of Zero no kiseki is also depressed so who knows if he/she? ends up self terminating before the closing credits.

Crow said so, but aren't the Aions created by the thirteen workshops? (Haven't played Ao here) I think they won't be able to compete with stuff out of legends at their full power. Reminder that Valimar hasn't shown its final form yet.

>Steins Gate
What the fuck are you talking about? It's standalone.

But class 7 is taking important positions in the Erebonian society.
Just as keikaku.

It's all part of the plan, my boon companion!

>the second class is full of people who won't blink at bumping off Osborne
I feel he knows what he's doing.

>44 days until release
>still no trailer

He's basically corrupting education to unify the oppressed and other minorities to resist reformist teachings and given enough time the ideas of education will seep into the coming generations of the Empire. Olivert is in it for the long haul.

Falcom is learning from XSeed

>instructor
FUCK OFF

No Steins Gate is part of a series.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Science_Adventure

>What the fuck are you talking about? It's standalone.

Filthy secondaries talking out of their ass. I am not suprised.

I won't be surprised if he had Towa or someone cook the admissions process so he got all the useful sympathetic kids at Rean's school. The idea that Rean is legitimately teaching the dregs is preposterous.

Part of the same universe, but the story is self-contained. It's not the same as Trails where you're left dumbfounded about what the fuck are the bad guys trying to do.

Chaos Head is also translated in english so I don't get your problem.

Is there actually any way to reliably avoid enemy s-crafts or are they just big unstoppable fuck you attacks?

Earth Wall/Adamantine Shield.

Positioning and preparation. Most S-crafts have a limited AoE or there is a pattern to their attacks which allows you to at least guard one member of the team with an earth wall or something. Alternatively you can have earthwall active on a member of the team that stays far away from the boss. You can be a little bit creative with it.

Some bosses actually hits the whole field. So either keep your HP high or use Earth Wall.

>It's not the same as Trails where you're left dumbfounded about what the fuck are the bad guys trying to do.
We don't know what the Commitee of 300's endgame is

Not to mention CERN is still out there.

Sci;Adv gets pretty convoluted once you try to look at the bigger picture

They don't have to be explained. They only exist so Okabe's shenaningans could have consequences. In other words, lazy plot device.

Your face is a lazy plot device.

Machias pls

>Beat V and C
>Crash
>Last autosave is from 30 minutes ago

They were getting a supercharge from the Azure tree, which is what them block the railway gun and destroy Garrelia.

They aren't usually that powerful. Pater Mater, which Estelle and Joshua could damage on foot, was able to destroy one, albeit by taking fatal damage itself.

>tfw made up a retarded backstory headcanon in an attempt to flesh out a CS character and aren't sure whether it's hilariously stupid or just stupid

Adult Rean looks kinda handsome, is this the power of the new graphics?

Are you ?

No.

Reminder that Ash is cuter and better in bed.

He's probably just keeping up the act. I'll bet that his guardian madam kept him from all the depravity the red district had to offer and he's still just a cute, herbivore virgin who's trying his best to look tough in front of his peers. All of that will be revealed in two-minute proximity of a Rean->Ash headpat. They fuck afterwards.

Perhaps, but Rean still suffers from a crippling case of holding back.

Just imagine if he ever unleashed his true headpat potential

So, if Dieter was playing 4D chess, Ousborne 5D chess and Ouroboros 6D chess, what kind of chess is playing Lechter?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chapayev_(game)

>headpatting every student at the same time

>That user who post another falcom game but no one replies.

This is Trails/XSeed general, not Falcom general.

Shio is best girl.

Assuming you're the sorcerian user, I'd hazard a guess you got no replies because the other three people who have actually played it aren't around.

This. Everyone else feel free to fuck off.

Unfathomable Force > Severe Blow > Fateful Confrontation

CS1 > CS2, prove me wrong

Merely by posting such a ridiculous claim you have proved yourself wrong. You probably took Fie to the prom.

I did, fuck you.

Chaos head: child and Robotic: note isn't though.

My problem is that nobody speaks English in Japan and these games are too niche for localizers. It sucks.

This is your tulpa today. Say something nice to her.

You have a nice voice and hair that looks good to brush.