>GOAT 2

/thread

the v6 offers better performance at a lower weight

>laughs in 1,2,3 finish

I'd fuckem all desu

>cucked GM and ferrar fifty years ago
>is cucking GM and ferrari right now

the GT is such a god machine

>so delusional the v6let ford fag has to self fellate at the very mention of ford even tho i was pointing out the v8 original has cucked the new one in every way
no keep turning your back on heritage its cool freakbag

the v6 GTLM is faster than both the first and second gen GTs

love that car

It has never won le mans or daytona overall and is slower than the pushrod powered S7R.

I saw a Ford GT last week on the road and honestly it looked so cheap. That panel gaps just seem ugly to me.

Is that based Doug driving it?

the laptimes of the v6 are faster

Should have left this 60s legend alone, but you know... cash cow etc.

Its like a shit music artist covering a legendry song

>Kid Rock - All Summer Long VS Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama

the window sticker barcode suggests that's a Ford exec/engineer or a $10/hour test driver ape. but that sign looks like Woodward Ave and I don't think they let the test driver retards drive down there

so my guess is Ford management driving a company fleet car. I'd imagine the queue to borrow a fleet GT is quite long

test drivers are paid $10/hour to thousands of miles on cars to find quirks and errors. mostly highway/interstate miles though -- not what appears to be 7 Mile & Woodward Avenue in Detroit

the V6 has been btfo'd by a car that costs half as much

stfu doug idc

well of course it's not yours motherfucker, you couldn't afford one

interesting how Doug is seen driving a Ford fleet GT days after publishing a 30 minute Lincoln Navigator commercial to his channel. Really makes you think

kys normalfag