Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896798457599598593
twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896753438083747840?s=09
shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/
twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896810584636895233
twitter.com/who_is_RAD/status/896696364708626434
youtube.com/watch?v=P95o2De8EB8
shonengamez.com/2017/08/13/shonengames-theories-dragon-ball-fighterz-roster-size-at-least-17-and-multiple-versions-of-characters/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Best couple.

I have a feeling Blizzard could make an amazing fighting game if they tried.

That's not my wife

Put Wesley Snipes Function in MVCI

twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896798457599598593

twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896753438083747840?s=09

are people seriously shitting on tekken 7 or are they just baiting? Like there were legitmately people in the other thread saying street fighter and mortal kombat were better games than tekken 7.

Anyone who's been exposed to more technical, more dynamic fighting games will quickly pass on tekken. Other top fighters, namely Street Fighter, KoF and MK have advanced impressively in their latest installments; but the relic that is tekken just can't seem to evolve, furthermore many combos can be done simply by hitting 1-button, and the nearly "instant-kill" rage art moves are just laughably broken. Instead of a supplying a proper fighting engine, matches in T7 seem to rely heavily on "who can get their rage move off first". So many elements of the gameplay don't even require any sort of skill. In my book, slow motion over and over again also gets old very quickly. And in the end, it's more of a novelty or gimmick rather than an actual, thought-out fighting game mechanic. But hey, the casual crowd will be pleased!

If you want something a little more "button-masher-friendly," tekken might be your cup of tea.... Key word, might.

>shitposting with this cutie from Monterrey

you know you can block rage arts can be blocked right

also what fucking combo can be achieved by pressing one button?

also watch top play you fucking mongoloid, rage arts are not used that often, rage drives in the middle of combos are used

if the gameplay doesnt require skill why dont you go to every tournament and make some easy money? Either the game doesnt take skill and you're stupid for not taking advantage of it, or you're bad and the game does take skill. also tekken is not mash friendly at all you dummy, if you do a low move over and over you will get low parried to all hell

>HE THINKS STREET FIGHTER 5 IS BETTER THAN TEKKEN 7

>street fighter and mortal kombat were better games than tekken 7.
They are, tekken is utter garbage

Reminder tekken 7 has the most input lag out of any fighting game ever made

shoryuken.com/2017/06/02/tekken-7s-input-delay-has-been-tested-heres-how-it-compares-to-other-games-and-its-predecessors/

reminder

WHORE OF BABYLON SHOULD BURN

>.3 more than jive

haha this is the best you got?

Nice.Can't wait for this game.
twitter.com/C_D_Clarke/status/896810584636895233

twitter.com/who_is_RAD/status/896696364708626434

Made another quick karin, still hoping to get better with her.

I'd probably be upset about this if the other 3 were worth playing

considering the game is only slightly less barebones than sfv in terms of being a full package game and the load times are worse i mean the case is pretty strong
the best part about the game is graphics and yet some animations look really wonky
even the netcode and lobby system somehow got worse from tag 2

why is sf5's so slow
is that ps4?

>not masher friendly

YOU WON'T EVEN HEAR THE TEN COUNT

>get hit once
>lost 80% of your health

why do people like fighting games like this

Can't wait for the beta, really want to see what Trunks, Krillin, and Piccolo can do.

does anyone besides actual sperg autists care about this

>expecting capcuck general to appreciate good games

That actually looks unfair af

>Lacks any complexity or depth
>Extremely homogenized cast
>Extremly button masher friendly
>Heavy amount of slow down on the PS4 version
>THIRTEEN yes count them 13 frames on input lag
>No cross platform play
>No rollback netcode
>Complete rehash of the previous games
>Retarded comeback mechanics rewarding the losing player with an almost instant kill free super
>Worst cast out of any tekken game
>"Newcomers" are just reskinned old characters
>Dumbed down mechanics (tekken was already a very dumbed down game) such as 1 button throw techs
>Denuvo
>Literal 1 button infinites

Are people seriously trying to defend the awful pile of shit that is tekken 7?????

its not like tekgen is any better since most of them literally didnt play anything before t7 so they suck the games dick and accept no criticism

you get get out of that chain grab at any time AND tech the initial grab you dummy

do you even know how the game works. I bet you'll call macros "mash friendly" next

Yeah you should die in 1 combo and a jab.

Reminder that a literal nobody and a goober who played the game for a grand total of 2 hours beat one of the best tekken players in the world at evo at her own game.

You mean 2 weeks. She was dumb for partying the night before and drowned in pools for it.

so smol

reminder that she only became considered one of the best in the world because her character is now top tier and before this game she was completely and utterly irrelevant

Only if you are playing rushdown against high damage characters.

DeGrey annihilating Setsuki/Valerie with a counterhit combo is fun.

All that goober gear gave him the upper hand in risk reward assessment, the outcome was obvious.

Will best girl be in bbtag?

>a little alcohol the night before makes you forget how to play the game

Way to throw her under the bus

>>Lacks any complexity or depth
AHAHAHAHA, next you'll tell me street fighter or mk is deeper
>homoginized cast
I agree the roster could use more diversity but there are plenty of playstyles
>mash friendly
never understood this meme. If you mash you will get low parried or ducked
>ps4 version
>>playing consoles
wrong, 7 frames btw
>no cross platform
okay, very few games have this
every fighting game has comback mechanics
claudio akuma and eliza are completely new
denuvo is not a problem
1 button infinites?where?

got tired of greentexting your shit

>denuvo is not a problem
Go back to consoles and stay there. People like you are why pc gaming is so shit.

i hate how discord and video "guides" killed game wikis

i dont wanna sit through your shitty 10 minute video
i dont wanna join a fucking discord to find BnBs
i dont wanna talk to u niggas, just give me the info in a written format for fucks sake

This, tekken is widely regarded as a casual button mashing game.

explain why denuvo is bad? I've had no issues with any denuvo game i've purchased. And if you hate denuvo for some odd reason, don't blame me, blame people who pirate games, they are the only reason denvo exists.

how do you uncap the ggxrd animation framerate like vid related?

youtube.com/watch?v=P95o2De8EB8

you dont because the animation timings get all fucked up and out of sync, as seen in the video

shonengamez.com/2017/08/13/shonengames-theories-dragon-ball-fighterz-roster-size-at-least-17-and-multiple-versions-of-characters/

Well guys would you be fine with 17 characters and Mystic Gohan being in the base roster?

How's sf v in pc?
I have a gtx 770 and i5 4690k, does it work with generic controls? Like with those generic zero delay pcbs

At least she dressed for the pools.

this is actually getting me mad

YOU WILL GET LOW PARRIED OR DUCKED IF YOU MASH AND GET COMBO'D YOU FUCK

PLEASE PLAY ME ONLINE AND MASH AND I WILL FUCK YOUR LITTLE BOYPUSSY

Will chris t finally usher in the year of ken?

On top of that there's some gnarly frame blending going on that looks incredibly shitty.

No one cares about your dead casual button mashing game.

why not mash your way to grand final winner and make tons of money? Are you retarded? Not even capable of mashing buttons?

your spec is fine and literally anything works on pc

>Baby button masher is so dead you have to beg people to play it
lol

Because it's still a series of coinflips to make it to grand finals

That's why you only go to /fgg/ for asking for games and not talk about fighting games.

Thanks

I thought I had gynecomastia for the longest time bros. It turns out that it was all fat. Feels fucking great going from 340 lbs. to 155. I actually have the energy to play fighting games now and I don't look like I ran for 2 hours after a 15 minute online session.

JDCR and Saint must have some really, really rigged coins.

>Kekken

Improbable doesn't mean impossible.

Literally who?

this webm is what stopped me from buying tekken 7. why would anyone willingly keep this shit in the game?

not an argument
>doesnt like coin flips

i dont think fighting games are you pal. Can you name a fighting game that doesn't have coin flips? If you can get knocked down or there is a corner, sorry, there's coin flips.

>only use combos you can do 100% of the time
I guess I will just not do combos then

so it's not that they consistently ram through pools, destroy everyone in semis, and make it all the way to grands in every tournament they are in because any skill is involved, they are just the two luckiest people in the tekken community. Is this what you're saying?

sfv

>Gets utterly BTFO
>n-n-not an a-argument >:'(

As far as the competitive Tekken community is concerned it is the game. Which would be fine I guess if every other 3D fighter wasn't literally fucking dead.

not an argument

every tekken game plays the same, its kinda sad

The day since Jive got revealed this general started dying, it died on Jive's release day with an influx of new faggots and 16'ers shit talking every other game thats too hard for them

I miss 2014 /fgg/

>n-n-n-n-not n-not n-not a-a-an a-argument

>2014 /fgg/
>not 2012
2014 fgg was just as bad. xrd got absolutely shat on because it didn't do nearly as well in the arcades as goobers hoped it would. it was also around the time pol/sjwposting started ramping up.

still not an argument

this is your last chance before I stop giving you (you)'s

yeah i miss the days when people didnt talk shit on Veeky Forums too

DOA.

b-but muh /pol/ boogeyman

keep what in the game? Korean backdashing? It's literally just a new form of spacing. That webm is the equivalent of showing a really neutral game of third strike and showing a zone heavy 7 seconds from an ultra match

>n-n-n-n-not a-a-a-a-an a-a-a-argument

You should really stop responding to bait and shitposts. Also realize you're trying to argue in a general that's seen as capcom general by even the retards on /v/.

This is my favorite fighting game character, _______ from ________

felicia from mvc2

my nigga diego umejuarez rockin those crocs

Non-anime 2D fighters that aren't SFIV and SFV don't even have non-bugged corner 50/50s. High and throw lead to no damage and you can't cross up, it's like 60/20/20.

careful what you ask for or you might just get it

What

Daigo needs to make a cameo here

the girl's hands are huge and they look like they belong to a 60 year old.

Care to explain what falseflagging is?

This is what I understood from some definitions, also trying to make /fgg/-related examples.

I pretend to be a SF only player, despite the fact I play other fighting game (which is already stupid by definition, implying people can't play more than one game).

I shit on SF game while hiding my clear biasis over this franchise since I've no interest over it.

This also works in the opposite way.

Is that more or less it?

fuckin garrosh players

fighting games not even once

Kinu Nishimura da GOAT.

Why is that slut cosplaying as my wife?