YGO General #2573
Weathercutes! Edition

Last Thread: 185980639

● YGOPro is an automated simulator.
>YGOPro (Windows): mediafire.com/file/nlcz47swc8bl4af/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.exe
>YGOPro (Mac): mediafire.com/file/6vvclua195urlb9/ygopro-1.033.D-Percy.dmg
>YGOPro (Linux): github.com/cromerc/ygopro
>High Quality YGOPro Images: mega.nz/#F!PgZhXS6A!ICsHKwTX9Sk2nWpXId5n5w
>Manual Card Updates (place inside the expansions folder): github.com/Ygoproco/Live2017
>Information on 'Chinkpro' (Translated version of Mercury's YGOPRO hack, has Link Monsters and MR4):
pastebin.com/TpfzhqJd (embed) (embed) (embed)
● Duelingbook is a manual simulator
duelingbook.com/

Useful Links:
>Current Official Rulebook: yugioh-card.com/en/rulebook/SD_RuleBook_EN_V10.pdf
>Wiki with a wealth of information for the players: yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Official /dng/ ruling test: testmoz.com/466984
>Hypergeometric Probability Calculator: yugioh.party/
>Yu-Gi-Oh! stock market: yugiohprices.com/

>OCG decklists:
blog.livedoor.jp/yugioh_tpr/
ocg.xpg.jp/v/deck/event.html
>TCG decklists:
yugiohtopdecks.com/decklists

>TCG/OCG news sites:
ygorganization.com/
blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/

Upcoming Sets:
●OCG: Extra Pack 2017 (September 9th)
●OCG: Structure Deck R: Surge of Divine Radiance (September 23rd)
●OCG: Extreme Force (October 14th)
●OCG: LINK VRAINS PACK (November 25th)

●TCG: Code of Duelist (August 4th)
●TCG: 2017 Mega-Tins (August 25th)
●TCG: Legendary Duelists (September 8th)
●TCG: Legendary Dragon Decks (October 6th)
●TCG: Circuit Break (October 20th)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

the other Ultra Rare in the Surge of Divine Light SD hasn't been revealed yet
It's either a level 2 hand trap fairy, level 4 counter fairy, or a new Parshath.

I'm starting to feel that i overhyped sphere mode. Right after the shit failed me in tags earlier, i went to play some duels on percy and sphere mode bricked me again, and that's strange because sphere mode has NEVER bricked me. I guess its a sign.

>One for One at one
Good joke, Konami.
Now release it.
I swear it won't have any impact on the meta.

What kind of sick play place it on the banlist, anyway?

>Subterror Deck Experience event
lol

dante?

>Memeterrors

Nah, not the same chin-line and doesn't have the silly side-tail. More like shurit

>discard EBE with Orange Light
>banish Orange Light in grave to search another Orange Light
I guess that works.
It also triggers the summon of Parshath and Valkyria's search.
The rest of them specifically triggers on Counter Trap though, so I guess full handtrap isn't a viable variant.

Glad I held onto my Orange Lights and Agents
I think I also have one Herald, too

Do you guys have any kind of cool dice or coins you use, aside from regular coins and regular white/black dice?

These.

Is it meant to be Eve? Are they implying this little alien led to the birth of humanity?

nop

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EBE

Where to cop?

Some fag was linking them on YBM and other YGO FB groups, I don't think they're for sale anymore, they were limited-time.

Google says abuse of Skull Servant and Mind Master of all things, which are a fun petdeck and a banned card which will never come back. It could make Kozmo, D/D/D or generic Synchro much better, but I don't see it doing that much limitworthy in 2017.

well shit, Ebe is 000 and the ultra rare

banish with honest and bring it back with pic

>discard for Perfection
>acquire two more negates
I already despise this thing. Degenerate as fuck.

>Excode Talker is fat as fuck
>WIND
why tho

He's just full with hot air

His effect is full of hot air.

my twin

>Counter Traps with discard costs
>Handtraps

So are you saying I shouldn't run Demise in this? It would be toadally awesome to not have to shell out 100 shekels for a set.

So, no new August banlist yet?

Good Gemini deck WHEN?

Come back in October

Anyone want to play on Percy or chinkpro?

Probably not coming until mid September.

>> 185980639
Not Wew lad

TCG fucking WHEN?

Is this confirmation Yugioh is actually dying when they start stealing our shitty exclusives to fill a pack up?

You're not a girl trip, stop trying

what the fuck...fighting a draco deck is stressful, it takes me back to when inzectors were a thing

Is using the deck yourself the only counter to a draco deck? Im lost, blue eyes user here and lightsworn

This game has been dead since DUEA retard.

How shit is your opinion when one of the metas with the greatest diversities is considered "dead"?

What? DUEA was fucking amazing. Or are you just salty because the new archetypes killed your pet deck?

Seriously the meta was diverse and fun as hell. Git fucking gud.

1-800-COME-ON
DUEA had diversity, right now it's Draco, Zoodiac or Kaiju, not even Burning Abyss made the cut to this season.

DUEA was shit because it was diverse.

I see, you're one of those.

Im assuming you guys are talking about when pendulums were introduced? Didnt comeback until last year but what made it "diversed"?

I honestly miss 2008-2009 yugioh....

Nekroz, EMEm and Zoodiac formats were way better than DUEA.

Oh wow so 3 decks were viable instead of 1. That just made anything rogue and below have an even tougher time competing because it had to deal with even more threats. Especially when they all fucking floated infinitely. I look at the meta now and just see Dinosaurs and Dracos doing shit, with Zoodiacs dead since they got the axe. Not that much different. I haven't even read the new rules and does not seem like I need to since the current decks do not give a single fuck about them. Mind explaining to me why today's yugioh is worse than DUEA?

Kill yourself.

It introduced many new decks and all of them were meta relevant. One of them was even hybrid friendly and let you combine it with some older decks to power them up (Shaddolls). The meta had many different decks and fun original builds and that is what made it diverse.
>I honestly miss 2008-2009 yugioh
The game has only improved with age. It's time to take off the rose-tinted glasses.

>Playing or even caring about anything less than tier 0
LOL

Wait, zoodiacs were nerfed? What happened? No wonder i didnt see any zoo users at the world tournament
I miss it solely because i enjoyed blackwings, zombies, lightsworns etc but more importantly gladiators

>I like zoodiacs

>2008-9 YGO
Are you that much of a faggot yo get raped by Lightlords and Zombies? Or better yet Zombie Lightlords? Wow, what a fucking diverse YGO that was.
Neck yourself.

>only improved with age
>Grass getting hit
No it hasnt

>I don't like zoodiacs

nodachi are the coolest swords

>I like furries

Anyone?

Fuck, its come down to top tier beating top tier only?

>Relying on Grass
Git gud

>I don't like good cards because of their art

The fuck are you on about? Read my above post I enjoyed using zombies back then and being introduced to blackwing synchro swarm

I do want to know what changed from the mentioned era to now, what was different then between now

>I confuse a card's hair with a card's sexuality

>what was different then between now
You mean aside from the obvious MR4? Nothing. Better decks came out, that's literally it. Power creep happened.

>you can see who started with arc-v just by their posts
>defending duea power creep that led us to shit like Nekroz, Qli and True Draco/King

You guys are probably the same people that want vrains to introduce even more broken decks when the game finally settled around for a bit.

>muh highest level of skill
I've got just the game for you

I've been playing since LOB you sperglord.

>WAH WAH MUH BROKEN CARDS I DON'T WANT GOOD CARDS
Are you enjoying all the shitty cards konami pumping out during this Vrains era?
They're all literally worthless

Yet you still suck

Cards can't have sexuality, user~

>wanting 2009 YGO back
>using faggoty elipsis
>being this fucking autistic
Dude lightlord-zombie format was around the lowest points of this game, if not close, it was the year of mirror matches, right now we have like 7 decks doing good on tier 1, and tier 2 has a few good surprises around, seen even with Red Eyes decks around, this year had enough breathing room that a fucking burn deck won.

I never once refuted this. Though also to be fair I played Traditional Format exclusively until TDGS.

Talking about link summoning? Yeah im not surr what happened with the game since i left in 2011 or so

I recently came back late 2015 early '16 but only REALLY payed attention to it this year

Is there a reason why pendulums arent seen as much today except for majespecter? kinda wish i came back in time to enjoy pendulums

>wah give me more tier 0 decks Konami, I can't win without it

If the shit cards help to bring ABC and Spyrals from the dead, yea, keep doing. Lets not forget Magibullet.

>ABC, Spyrals and Magibullet
>Good in any way
Fucking lol, I bet you enjoy losing too, you shitter

>Talking about link summoning?
Sort of. MR4 brought new rules.
>Is there a reason why pendulums arent seen as much today except for majespecter?
This is because MR4 killed most Pendulum decks. Basically to summarize there's a 6th monster zone now called an "Extra Monster Zone". Essentially if you're summoning a monster from the extra deck it has to go in this zone, Link monsters create more EMZs, the zones they point to become EMZs. This also threw the brakes on a lot of decks that spammed extra deck monsters, such as Synchro spam.

Oh also the Pendulum zones got removed. Now the leftmost and rightmost S/T zones double as pendulum zones, which clogs pendulum deck backrow.

>stupid shitposter

You could at least try to be funny instead of looking dumb. Dont bother replying to me, shitter.

>trip posts a bait post
>everyone falls for it
I tried to save you.

>No arguments
Good going, you loser, you're the one who started this

Ok...

I think you have me mistaken for someone else. Im not arguing or questioning which era was most "diversed" but rather whats happened since this duea era and now. I assumed this was when pendulums were introduced which seems im right..

oh and its obvious that I enjoyed 08-10 yugioh because thats when i was most invested into the game you stupid faggot

Thats the only thing he can do since he's worthless.

suicide soon

I only understood a bit of what you said if i have to be honest, but thanks for the breakdown

Guess ill read more into link summoning and see if it affects what i play because i know for a fact that xyz summoning is stunted because of it. Its currently a japan only thing right, how long before NA sees the format?

>Its currently a japan only thing right, how long before NA sees the format?
user we have Links now.

How is the OCG supposed to use Vendreads and F.A.s at all when they probably won't get all of them til next year?
Vendreads at least has some Zombie supports they could use but what about F.A.s?

>caring about anything under tier 1
LOL

oh boy...

Took me a while to wrap my head around xyz summoning, this will probably take me longer to understand/adapt to. I dont like it

So if i got this correctly, it only affects special summoning from the extra deck not special summoning altogether?

>I only care about tier 1

only from the extra deck

>took me a while to wrap my head around xyz
>2 or more monsters with the same level

???

>spell counter support
>mfw this happened when I was considering the possibility of getting the Endymion stuff
Gee, thanks Konami, now I have to wait for the hype prices to end

how did it take you a while to understand xyz summoning? when i got back into the game it took me like 5 minutes

Gotcha, Thanks. Its simple now but i had a hard time understand which card to use thatll benefit each deck as there are several of these xyz monsters. As i said i came in late and i recall having a hard time understanding tuners and synchros
Ill probably wont stick around during this..well probably not for the earlier parts. According to this general, it seems japan hates the link format

Correct. Here's a quick rundown.
>There are two zones between both players fields now, these are Extra Monster Zones
>Any player performing an extra deck summon may claim one of these zones, you may only control one at a time. Extra deck monsters HAVE to go in an extra monster zone.
>Link Monsters open new Extra Monster Zones by pointing to normal zones

So Link Summoning is pretty easy. We will use Gaia here as an example.
>Link 3, this means the monsters used must make a Link of 3
>Minimum 2 monsters, this means that if using another Link monster as part of the summon, you may treat it's Link count as multiple monsters
>This means you either need 3 regular monsters, or a Link 2 monster and a regular monster to summon Gaia
>To Link Summon you simply send the materials to the graveyard, it's just like Synchro.

Pretty basic. Aside from that it's just terminology.
>Linked
If a monster is Linked, that means a Link monster is pointing to it.
>Co-Linked
If monsters are co-linked, it means they are two Link monsters pointing at each other.
>Extra Link
Remember those two zones in the field I said you can only use one of? If you create a complete bridge of Link monsters from your zone, through your field, and to the other zone, you may use it. Keep in mind these all need to be co-linked together.

Also keep in mind, if a Link Monster has an arrow pointing upward, it can open an extra monster zone for your opponent.

Remember, user.
A general's true worth is shown when he's dealing with the unexpected rather than doing what's expected in an expected situation.

High Genghis fucking when
I feel like I'm always waiting on D/D/Ds

m8 dont trust people here about how healthy the gam is, if Japan is liking or not, anything really, people just shitpost a lot here

We can help you at how to understand mechanics but dont take anyone opinion, do your homework

>D/D/D in Links

Had to read this a couple of times to understand it, guess i kinda do...

Heres my simple breakdown of what i just read:

>In order to summon from the extra deck, i first have to gain control of the upper monster zones but theres a limit to it now

>In order to do so i have to draw one of these blue cards thatll enable extra deck summoning

>Before using the link card id have to have control of monsters to meet the link requirements

>Once i do, i can summon the link card and treat my other monsters as i would a tuner to do so

>Each blue link card has arrows highlighted to indicate hownmany cards i can summon from extra deck which could also help opponent

....Not sure if this is close but from i what i also gathered is that eventually the game will become a race to control one of these zones on top of the 5 monster zones in order to special summon from extra deck?

I definitely wont let it dictate my decision to continue playing and i certainly will because i like the current state of the game...sort of. Thanks for the tip

>Abandoning the coolest fuckin deck because of a meme bump in the road
baka desu senpai

D/D/D's not good anymore, its worth abandoning

That's why they need High Genghis.
They only need to make a link monster on their first turn, and then they can have 3+ monsters in grave that summon other monsters from the grave to recover.

Link Monsters go in the extra deck too, you don't have to draw them. Aside from that you seem to have a roughly correct understanding.

It is definitely playable post links with the use of High Genghis. One saving grace for them in link format is that they have many options for reviving extra deck monsters to the MMZs.

I'm sad the pendulums are just counter fodder though.But them using counters from anywhere is amazing.

Not that guy but you don't need to draw into your link monsters as they are extra deck monsters.

Also, you don't need to summona link monster to use your extra deck, you can summon, say, a fusion or synchro monster as long as your extra monster zone is free. If you want to summon more than one extra deck monsters you'll need link monsters to do so.

I still wonder to this day why they didn't make the synchro spellcasters bards.It would have made perfect sense.