Gonna be buying a new car soon. Looking at 2018s and primarily want a fun car...

Gonna be buying a new car soon. Looking at 2018s and primarily want a fun car, preferably MT but also as comfortable for DD as possible in my budget. AWD or RWD.

Looking at a WRX or Miata RF at the lower end of my budget or a Golf R at the top. Any suggestions of other cars to cross shop?

used civic

> Looking at 2018s
> suggests a used shitbox with a seat soaked in some other dude's farts

>WRX
#Vape nation
>Miata RF
Homosexual
>Golf
FWD

Buy a BMW 2 series.

>No Car Culture: The Post

Just kill yourself now

Why?

> Being this autistic
> NEET with a bus pass

It's the only fun BMW that is still available in manual.

OP, do not buy a BMW. This faggot did, and he clearly regrets it.

>spews memes as a response

Unless you live where it snows get rwd. It is the most fun as awd understeers more. Bmw 240i 235i, 370z, g37 ipl, or a mustang gt or camaro ss of you really want speed and don't care about interior and vision

give three good reasons to buy a car brand new

>not just buying snow tires and fucking snow anyway
get some new blizzaks and you literally won't care about snow at all with rwd. the only think that'll stop you is ground clearance but that's what plows are for

Buy the golf R

You can get any options you want.
No one has done something stupid or forgotten to do maintenance on it (yet).
If it's a car few people buy it is a way of telling the car manufacturer that you want more of that shit to be made.

The only reason not to buy used is if you're going to use it for racing, the options don't matter, or the car has heavy depreciation.

Try looking at the Fiata it's a pretty cool car that shares a lot of the components with the Miata. Plus plenty of aftermarket for more power if you wanted. But that's just my .02 if was between the WRX or the Miata I'd go with the Miata for pure fun and WRX for more practical usage

I bought a '16 WRX in late 2015 and haven't looked back. The contenders for me were the Golf GTI, Golf R, and Ford Focus ST. I tried a Mini too, but wasn't impressed. WRX isn't as powerful as a Focus, but handles better than the Focus and GTI at a better price point than the R. Is it the best car ever? No. But it's a fun manual transmission car at a decent price point (if you're buying new).

you can get almost any combo of options you want if you look hard enough
if you get a car within like 3 years that's basically not worth worrying about, also if it's CPO
that last one i can agree with though

2011 mustang gt

Spend the rest on suspension, wheels, tires.

>still come out 10k + ahead

Anything Coyote, really

>buying a new econobox
just get a civic for 3k or get something actually good for your 30-40k.

1) I get modern features
2) No one else has fucked it up.
3) if you drive it long enough, the financial benefit of used becomes moot.

2018 Jetta.

>WRX isn't as powerful as a Focus
I want off this wild ride