/hg/ - Halo General

Action Figures Edition

>The Halo Wars 2 "Operation Spearbreaker" and Serina DLC packs are available now for $5.99 seperately, $9.99 as a package, or at no charge for season pass owners
- Operation Spearbreaker is a 2-mission mini campaign where players take command of an elite ODST squad to stop a Banished plot
- Serina is a new leader available for multiplayer with her own unique unique units, leader powers, and blitz cards
- Both DLC packs come with their own obtainable achievements

>Latest Halo Community Update
halowaypoint.com/en-us/news/haze-of-glory

>Important Halo Links and Notes
pastebin.com/TEdXes5c

>Spartan Company:
halowaypoint.com/en-us/spartan-companies/halo general

>Xbox One clips and screenshots
xboxdvr.com/
xboxclips.com/

>>>news

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe85N5xNMUxi3z4FzbZicMlmKp6yGbwxRStvjbBXXwxPGRWhA/viewform?c=0&w=1&includes_info_params=true
strawpoll.me/13700068/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Mattel was a mistake

New map voting is live!
This is the final vote of round 2. Get your votes in now!

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSe85N5xNMUxi3z4FzbZicMlmKp6yGbwxRStvjbBXXwxPGRWhA/viewform?c=0&w=1&includes_info_params=true

I don't know how I feel about the new Mattel figures. I was much more accostomed to the old MacFarlane partnership.

Here's a close up of the new chief and arby.

Buck and Vale

Jerome and Atriox

These last two are retailer-exclusive.

The yellow Helioskrill spartan with Bloodgorger armor skin and FOTUS helmet,Magnum and Ravening Sliver energy sword comes with a bonus Helioskrill helmet. It's available exclusively at Toys R' Us.

The red Argus spartan with Arrestor armor skin and LOCUS helmet, Magnum, and BOOMco AR Blaster MA5 comes with a bonus Argus helmet. It is available exclusively at Wallgreens.

Collecting all 6 of the primary non-exclusive figures will allow you to assemble an imperial grunt figure.

so how are we gonna choose who gets to play in the next tournament? also once the teams are made there needs to be some practice maybe play a couple of matchmaking games as a team to get communication in order.

I want Arby but the Zealot from the previous wave was such a let down

The 9th circle of Hell is reserved for teammates who steal your kill while you're mid-assassination

Assasinations were a mistake. The quicker the kill, the faster back to the game. Killing mid assasination is the right thing to do as a service to your team.
If anything, it's the crybabies that go full autismo over "REEE THAT WAS MINE!" that are the real detriment to team success.

Unironically this. As soon as you enter an assasination. You're trapped for the duration of it and open to attack. When someone finishes the enemy quickly for you, they're saving you.

This.
The W is all that should matter.
The real 9th circle of Hell is for "muh K/D" fags

Pretty sure commissioner Red has absolute power in the process, which is probably for the best at least for now since it wouldn't be happening at all otherwise.

I've always believed dictatorship/monarchy is the ideal method of rule provided the person at the top is fair and just.

Yes. Just like Kai.

That's like saying "democracy is the best system of government provided the voying populace is well informed and unbiased".
No system of government is "ideal"

>Wallgreens exclusive
>fucking wallgreens
What the fuck

Rate the only 2 worthy Halo screenshots I ever took.

1/2

Aesthetic/10

2/2

Would be better without the spartan imo

I never understood how people did stuff like this, like I get that it's messing with filters but how do you get your character to silhouette so well with a solid white background?

anyways 6/10, fairly standard image you would find in Reach file browser

Bretty gud

I can't remember how I did it desu, I took this shit years ago when my friends and I would fuck around trying to figure out cool screenshots.

I still miss Reach sometimes, my favorite forge and multiplayer.

>I still miss Reach sometimes, my favorite forge and multiplayer.
The shills will have your head for this

I know they will. I don't really care though because I don't play Halo anymore. I play Gears. But I have thought about hooking up the ol' Xbone and playing some Halo.

>Sam

>sam not best girl
Don't tell everyone in the thread you have bad taste user!

It's okay, you can stop samefagging captain autismo.

Sorry but Kait! Is new best girl so you better retract your post mister

If you post GT i'll friend you

That's not what the inside of a body looks like but ok

Gnasher Anubis

Gears 3 > Gears Ultimate > Gears 1 = Gears 4 >>> Judgement

For some reason I accidentally reported you. Mods pls ignore.

And I went through all the effort of making this...

Wrong one.

Why is /hg/ the girl?

Cause /hg/ is a bunch of pussies

So are we merging or what?

We will live together in the same grave, a monument to all of our sins

No

maybe

Why?

Let us hit 400, then yes

Because it might as well be xbox general at that point and I don't want to post in an xbox general when all I'd discuss is Halo.

Buck is the only semi decent one and it still doesn't hold a candle to Mcfarlane's figure. Mcfarlanes figures were collectors, Mattel's are just cheap toys.

Let's just call it /hgg/ (Halo - Gears General), keep the same numbering and all that, maybe add some crossover images for the OP from time to time and everyone's happy.

Nope

There's already a better general that uses /hgg/
>keep the same numbering and all that
It wouldn't be the same. /hg/ developed it's own culture and /gowg/ shouldn't be allowed to leach off of that. They had their generals and kept going after each one kept dying. Maybe the next Gears will revive them but until then they can fuck off or make xbox general. /hg/ will remain separate as it should

I just wanna talk about Dom's ugly fat face, is that so much to ask?

Yes

/ghg/ - Gears and Halo General

meant for

How about this, we do a betting match between /hg/ and /gowg/ teams. If /gowg/ wins, we merge the threads, if /hg/ wins, this discussion is never brought up again.

A betting match?

Or grudge match? My apologies, i don't know what these things are called but you get the idea.

Nobody is stopping you from duscussing gears here

We should hold a vote

We shouldn't hold a vote

We should consider to hold a vote.

we need to let sigmund decide

Yeah but it's way better knowing there's an official thread where we can find people to discuss GoW, if i randomly start talking about it i won't get the same level of response.

we had a strawpoll yesterday strawpoll.me/13700068/

What happened?

Atmosphere

Planets/Moons don't look like stickers on the sky.

>strawpoll
Half the votes were me

>that infinitely more noticable shading
Fuck CEA with a broomstick

I think it looks better on most levels.

The sky box looks much better in the original game, the moon and ring look horrible, smudged and colorless in anniversary.

>the moon and ring look horrible, smudged and colorless in anniversary.
That's more realistic though, since it isn't night in the second screenshot

Fuck CEA

>muh nostalgia

Epic

simply

epic.

We'll just have to agree that it's a 50/50.

I find CEA to be hit and miss, one of the things I don't like is how bright they made a lot of the environments. It kills the mood and ruins the atmosphere for me. The 2nd and 4th images look alright

I'm glad you posted your trip along with the comment it really improved the quality of the post

God they fucked it up bad

>God they fucked it up bad
That's an understatement

Enough arguing, post some good looking armor.

The beta version was so superior its not even funny.

No it wasn't, calm down my man.

Y.U.C.K

E X T R A
T H I C C

>the fucking ship is dancing