Waifu Edition v2

>Fallout 1 and 2
>General Information etc:
pastebin.com/mtYCtDLV

>Fallout 3 and New Vegas
>General Information, Mod Recommendations & Run Ideas etc:
pastebin.com/u29WKkGy
>Babbys first modding guide
rpgcodex.net/forums/index.php?threads/fallout-new-vegas-sigourns-recommended-mods.114486/

>Fallout 4
>General Information, Mod Recommendations etc:
pastebin.com/2W7Dhy69

>/fog/ Asset and Mod Repository
>Mods & Rips etc:
pastebin.com/q5ryvSZc
>Steam Guide of good mods
steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=752795517

>GUNetwork
>Rips (Primarily for NV):
drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/0B45SllNAhiQscHhxR28tZ1FwNTA

>How to Convert Skyrim / Oblivion / NV / FO3 etc. Models to FO4 & Bodyslide Guide:
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Storyfriend's imgur:
imgur.com/a/iNUlq

>OP Pasta
>Please use the info from this link when creating new threads:
pastebin.com/raw/dFMpLWAX

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2651729
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

cait is shit

Actually uhh wrong thread image

just consider this it

remember: post ur waifus because literally everything else is a bloodied horse pulp on the ground (including this, but you know)

what's the difference between realisic wasteland lighting enhanced normal and winter edition? can't exactly check for myself since the mod is pulled, just curious

Loos fucking ugly. I mean it's fitting if she's an army type, i'll give you that.
Also she's obese, where's the fat on the face nerd? It doesn't work like that.

>install BYOP
>corpses don't float up in the workshop water

>also she's obese
>normal (if t h i c c) body

do you think Liefeld bodies are normal or some shit?

>dirtying your swimming pool with corpses

ew

what's wrong with liefeld? you mean you CAN'T land a small helicopter on your clavicles? fucking weirdo lmao

So I've fucked up my melee only survival playthrough.

I now deal like 1000+ dmg per swing with each melee weapon and I have no idea why - I've disabled all my mods and my damage went down by a whopping 7%. So I don't think it's even mod related.

I've got most of the melee damage perks, and I had 50% adrenaline in the screenshot - but after sleeping my damage with the Throatslicer is still around 850.

Weirdly I don't deal retarded damage with unarmed weapons, but I only have rank 3 unarmed whereas I have rank 4 big leagues

Anyone know what the fuck is up? Someone told me melee got really OP but I had no idea it was this bad. I just did the Nuka World mission with Cito and I just sprinted around oneshotting every fucking Gatorclaw

hah, what kind of loser doesn't wear 50 pouches?

>using plasma weapons

it's like he WANTS to do negative damage to anything above 1DR

you've eaten yao guai meat, haven't you?

that shit's broken, get UFO4P

just run past them early survival is a bitch

You fucking know what, I've been trying to pinpoint exactly when my ascension to OP-ness actually occured and I think that's right - it was right after I took some Yao guai stew because it gave +10 damage or something.

Shit. Is it reversable? I've already got the unofficial patch installed

>so metal you absorb the spirit of the bears you kill until you can deal more damage with a knife than nuclear catapaults
goddamn

waifu time?

>tfw found a good nude mod on xbone

good shit user

it wears off eventually

link, even tho I can't even use it

bethesda.net/en/mods/fallout4/mod-detail/2651729

So why was NCR the most popular faction in New Vegas and where did the others fail to garner the sympathy ?

Housefag here by the way.

"Don't shoot me!"
"Okay"

>gun takes up 40% of your view

that's terrible do you actually think that looks good

Yes

I wanted the armor on the cover

>Earliest savepoint where I'm not affected by the fucking Yao Guai meat was 6 fucking hours ago

Fucking kill me I've lost so much progress holy shit

her tits arent even round it looks a botched boobjob

shouldn't it wear off eventually? I doubt its permanent

I asked on Reddit and some guy said that if you sleep while the effect is active, it becomes permanent. It's been 6 hours of gameplay since I ate the damn thing so I think he's right

He also said he's never found a fix for it on console, so looks like I'm fucked

most familiar (a democratic nation with laws similar to ours), most fleshed out (followed by house, with nothing for legion), most good endings for the most people if you play your cards right

I would understand the Railroad supplying you with ballistic weave, but there's no reason nobody outside of the Railroad can figure out how to weave ballistic fiber into clothing. Especially Lucas Miller.
>round tits
>not from a boob job
???

I almost forgot to add this:

The Plasma casters now work with weapon display racks! Show off those things to all your Pipe-pistol using peasant settlers!

but what if my settlers all have missile launchers

thanks, I think I sorted it though. Seems like I just had to remind the game of what survival's cell reset settings should be with survival options.

Buff where is the best place to set up a manufacturing plant other than Starlight?

>weaponized refrigerators

Still don't hold a candle to this

also if your struggling with corvega plant quest do BoS 1st mission and then go to diamond city

That red head is a cute ! So it's a small group of privates, a ranger looking over them and an officer handing them new orders ?

>weaponry so powerful it attacks the game's framerate itself

I set a manufacturing plant in Nuka world's Red Rocket settlement. Tons of open area and flat space.

For bottling Nuka and also producing foodstuffs

This, the Veteran Ranger armor looks just too cool and it's in all the promotional material.

>he doesn't want to transport corpses around like logs in a stream

My SS is getting tired of testing mods, apparently.

He would never stop making this face while I was testing the smaller barrels.

>when you get the resource shipment builder mod and only have 8 shipments of wood on your conveyor belts instead of 800 Woods hogging up the whole line

Does ModOrganizer works with fallout 4?

OH MY LORD I'VE JUST DISCOVERED THE WONDERFULNESS OF SEX MODS

NMM is the better choice for FO4

people still have a lot of reservations from the years of >NMM being ass, but really it got better and for 4 it's the most passable option since MO2 got abandoned

Alright then, NMM is it.

is NAC the best choice for weather?

Anyone still on FNV using the Weapon Mod Recipe (along with the Millenia weapons and the updates) mod?

If so, I'm using the merged one (the one updated and the realistic version). Much to my annoyance, will require me to not only have the Lucky Bastard perk (which i can easily modify with FNVEdit), but additional special items as well.

I'm trying to just spawn these special items as I'm quite desperate to just see if the mod works at all, but it seems I'm too stupid to figure out the codes for these items. I thought that the code for this is in the FNVEdit (the code for lens, for example, is 1C00001F1C - i think). However, when i input that into the console (player.additem 1C00001F1C 1), the game does not recognize the ObjectID.

Am I missing anything, or should I include a quote, or how do I add this?

Alternatively, what other mod will be good to get weapon mods to either drop from enemy or to a special vendor (vending machine?) Any suggestion?

I always figured they were just a single squad with the ranger leading. Potentially one or all of them might be canidates for ranger training

I would think so. The next best one according to some reddit article i read is true storms. Seems like vivid weather just edit mostly the color palettes but didn't touch most of the weather system.

The things I dislike about NAC:
- Touching so many things (not just the weather), but the configuration seems confusing and not intuitive
- Not sure if they take into account enemy vision/sight in the dark/fog
- The mod page description mentions something about additional plugin for weather only (not touching interior, lighting etc), but either this is outdated or not included anymore.
- The creator, same one as the one who made PRC, always disabled comments so cant ask questions.
- The creator is acting like some jackass and doesn't like people critizing his work or asking 'stupid' questions.

I always understood the RR to have recovered a lot of top-secret data from the DIA, partly from Switchboard computers and partly from PAM and that's why they have access to a couple of handy things nobody got their hands on.
I mean, you do unlock the weaves and RR-stealthboys by going after DIA caches after all.
The fact that KLEO and Lucas sell ballistic weaves is pretty stupid though. Should be exclusive to Nigger Tom.

I'm using Vivid Weather right now but will give True Storms a try.
NAC is way too intrusive and doesn't work well with ENB imo.

Try placeatme instead of additem. Might be that you have the BaseID instead of the RefID.

I just assumed they were part of a larger group moving somewhere, or maybe stationed somewhere with little combat.

Plus, I remember ranger milo I think saying that rangers couldn't give orders to troopers as they were different branches of the military.

>tfw Kellog has a paddle and handcuffs next to his bed and Shauns sleeping bag
What did this degenerate monster do to young shaun?

>1C
FNVedit and mod manager give you the hexadecimal values for first two digits, but the console takes the decimal I think, try 2800001F1C

Why does Fallout 4 have such limited weapons?

FAT
U
C
K

candles too, only thing missing is a ballgag

Actually, Fallout 4 has the biggest selection of Weapons of all Fallout games.
Not only has it Assault Rifles, it has short Assault Rifles, Long Assault Rifles, Assault Rifles with Scopes, Assault Rifles without Scopes, Assault Rifles that shoot fast, Assault rifles that shoot slow, and who could forget the Ghoul slayer's Instigating Enlarged Engorged Emboldened Never Ending Nimble Lucky Nocturnal Assault Rifle?

>NAC is way too intrusive and doesn't work well with ENB imo.
fuck, and i like colorful enb

I guess some people are easy to please.

Oh that's right, that might by why I thought they were potential recruits. That also would make sense just a larger group and he happened to stop by them

Why design and put more weapons into the game when you can give the illusion with the mod system for guns

I appear to have fixed my "ED-E doesn't follow me" glitch I kept having. Turns out it was because of my mod "Limited Companion Ammo".

When ED-E runs out of ammo for his weapon, he simply doesn't know what the fuck to do in combat. So he just stands still. But he doesn't return to his normal duties once combat is over: he stays frozen in place.

I solved it by giving ED-E a new weapon: a laser weapon with 20% the strength of his normal laser (that does require ammo). This means that you can potentially ignore the ammo requirements for ED-E, but you will be stuck with a fairly shitty laser as a consequence.

So in reality I didn't "fix it" through scripts, I just found a practical solution that also makes sense (why should ED-E be the only one who has no other weapons aside from his laser?).

>le thicc meme
Not sure if nigger or underage.

mod system basically, I mean the fact that the combat "rifle" (a .45 carbine unless you convert it) and combat shotgun are the same fucking model with a slightly altered barrel and different bolt is insulting to say the least, and that the only two shotguns are the aforementioned combat shotty and a double barrel, not even a fucking pipe shotgun which is the easiest pipe weapon to manufacture and should be obscenely common is obnoxious too
>why should ED-E be the only one who has no other weapons aside from his laser?
because he's a floating ball and his laser is built in?

>because he's a floating ball and his laser is built in?

Yes, but if he didn't have any ammo he has no choice but to do nothing. Unlike Rex, which can simply bite enemies, or any other follower, who can simply punch them.

Also

>using firearms as melee weapons when

I had always issues with oversaturated colors and too high contrast.

>using firearms as melee weapons when
sorry you're just not mormon enough

Those are the ones I like.

You could cry if you see my New Vegas(ignoring the fact that installed the cowfood mod that add grass everywhere and everything looks turbo green)

I'll give this a try...
That's what I thought. In the comment section, someone was kind enough to provide the code, and it says something along the line of 'xx00001F1C' or something like that. I tried that too but did not work..

Seems like this is the missing link for me. So basically just do the decimal in the console instead of hexadecimal? I'll give that a try. Thanks, user!

This is my waifu, say something nice about her

Is that NAC or Vivid? I mean for what it's worth, I agree that Vivid Weather gives a lot more eye-candy stuff, and less of a 'weather overhaul'. I also agree that NAC can be very intrusive and touched too many things...Although most of the 'high-end' ENB requires NAC (i don't know if that's BS or not, I think it is) to showcase the feature...

Are you the one with the MVOE ENB that you advertised a few threads back? If so, I've been using yours and so far like it a lot, and it seems to play well with any weather overhaul, including NAC. Using the preset too (#17 i think), since i like a bit more contrast and color...

>1C00001F1C
Also i just noticed that code is way to long.An item code is 8 letters not 10.

I've seen worse.

I might've included two extra 0's in there. I'm at work, so I'm posting by memory.

Yeah, that's me. Nice to hear that it works for you.
The screenshot in question is using Vivid.

Hey, those things can be nice but I prefer them as a option.

Why the fuck did Automaton have to be so shitty? They could've made it so much better. Jesus. It could've been like a massive robot factory island labyrinth with trap rooms and bio sensors. Instead we got some fucking robot builder and a short quest mod teir story, simply to add robobrains because they forgot to put them in the base game.

Also

>Hey let's make the mechanist a girl even though it was a male nigger in the last one

Did she kill the faggot and take his clothes?

Another thing

>She didn't use surveillance to see what her dumbass robots were doing

What a stupid thing to fucking do. I know they did that because they wanted to do the whole "Oh it was a le misunderstanding lol it's nobody's fault, oh robobrains you so silly."

Jesus. This is hands down the shittiest DLC I have ever played in any game ever probably.

Aweomse. Question for you then: Do you know if your ENB affects FPS a lot? I want to be able to keep high FPS as often as possible (I know, given my ~200 plugins and a few retex, although most are at 2k), but also with the ENB, seems like some scenes feels choppy to me. Not sure if this is the game or the ENB.

>following the fo4 guide pastebin
>download practically everything from it
>realize it doesn't have a "how to make sexy characters" mod section
well shit

It has certainly a effect on FPS. Just deactivate the DoF for some boost.

So i was wondering. Why is Maxsons fate unclear if you side with the MM or RR in Fo4? I think you can kill him when siding with the Institute, but when you side with any other faction and blow up the Prydwen, his corpse is nowhere to be found, unlike other named BOS member who can be found dead.
He's also strangely absent when you infiltrate the Prydwen as the RR, so players couldn't kill him there either.
It seems so deliberate considering you can meet and kill any other BOS member.

>unable to apply weave to chase's uniform

Any idea why? Armorsmith Extended has been perfect up until this point, and I can apply weave just fine to every other piece of DLC clothing i've encountered so far.

>can only kill him for certain in the ending that beth will likely consider non canon because of how ebul and stupid they made the institute
guess who's showing up in F5

I'll give it a try...ugh, and I like the DoF in games so much too... Are you using any preset or just the original? I might try revert back since I just installed a galaxy mod and now it seems to be making the sky very bright (even during the day) and everything looks washed out...

Oh, I also installed that ENB Light fix mod, but getting these squared light sources with your ENB, which I 'fixed' by setting the light source bloom strength (both interior and exterior, day and night) to 0.1. Seems good now.

>playing survival
>just walked halfway cross the wasteland to work on one of my settlements
>go straight for the bed to save first
>game crashes a few feet away from it
fuck this gay shit man

*cocs behind u*

>F5
You mean Fallout 3 3?

She built the suit based on a drawing. It's assumed that the initials D.P. on the drawing stand for the stupid little kid in Canterbury Commons you can meet in FO3.

Just install the survival options mod and be generous with that auto-save/save function, user.

Your time is much more meaningful than the shitty game crashing at times, losing hours of progress...

At least you got to finish it, anytime I go in there after getting to the last step the textures phase in and out of existence.

>disable saving and console in their buggy ass game to make it "more challenging :^)"
the console isn't a cheat code it's a powerful unfucking tool, and saves are necessary in almost any game, fucking life happens you can't always be at a save point when you need to stop
fuck
I hate vanilla survival

Hey, if they wouldn't have added a whole whopping two dungeons they couldn't have asked the price for a full DLC now could they?

hey, havent played in 6 months, are there any GOOD mods yet? Mostly intrested in building shit.

did someone make a good production expansion mod? I would factorio my fallout up but its just so basic.

I remember when i read the initial announcement for a survival mode and wondered if Bethesda is simply delusional or actually never playtest their own games.
Do they think people are lying when they talk about how crashprone all Beth games are?