I have a car. I have the sound track. I have an outfit. I have toothpicks. I have a city

I have a car. I have the sound track. I have an outfit. I have toothpicks. I have a city.

So why isn't this Drive aesthetic actually as enjoyable as it seems in the film? What am I missing?

it's too cold right now it's better in summer

You can't just cruise around aimlessly at night and be the Driver. Try working for Uber or something so that you have a mission every night. Then you can bang through gears and speed while your customers are in the back seat giving you negative ratings.

It is currently summer in my country.

My car is too old according to the rules set by Uber.

Because youre not as handsome as Ryan Gosling. His autistic mannerisms were outweighed by his beauty.

Damn that's a cool looking city.

Because you're not a getaway driver for criminals.

very late night los angeles is pretty aesthetic. Especially the freeways around downtown

Just hope you don't get caught up in some drive-by or robbed at a stop light.

>I have a car. I have the sound track. I have an outfit. I have toothpicks. I have a city.

you don't have a purpose

Because you're LARPing.

I go for the dazed and confused aesthetic. Driving around with buds, listening to loud rock and roll and just having good times.

Introversion. As an extrovert, it's just too lonely.

You don't have the autism. Not enough of it, anyway.

same answer only put differently

Notice how OP didn't specify what kind of car.

I cringed

Early morning aesthetics are nice too.

>What am I missing?
Autism maybe?

Or late evening, desu.

Because life is not a movie and just driving around a city aimlessly without anyone to talk to is really boring.
Try going out and finding a twisty back road.
And stop dressing up like a movie character.

Have carbros to drive around with. Makes all the difference in the world.

be a gay whiny canadian faggot first