totalwar.com/blog/lizardmen-army-roster/

High Elf Roster Reveal:
totalwar.com/blog/high-elf-army-roster/

Total War: WARHAMMER 2 – Announcement Cinematic Trailer:
youtube.com/watch?v=fXxe897bW-A

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications

Last thread Screenshot sharing and campaign posting encouraged!

first for today's the day

Karl the Gross was not my emperor

soon?

>literally the same designers as Attila, plus two (2)

So the Rome 2 people is working on the next historical?

*are

Looks like nothing today, we just passed 7:00 AM BST
Tomorrow!

What's a good pair for coop campaign with a friend?

We've done Manny and Vlad before, but we'd like to do different factions, but with near starts. Maybe Norsca and Empire? What would happen when Chaos invades and I said with Chaos?

I SHED

maybe crooked moon and greenskins, that could be cool if one player was better than the other

i wish i had friends

Dunno about the Chaos thing. Orcs and Dwarfs or Brets and Elves are possible candidates too. One of you could play Beastmen.

Problem could be that its the norsca player who triggers the WoC invasion and has a chance to join them.

Bretonnia and Empre is great
Can do some interesting couplings with Wood Elves as they are a "True Neutral" type of faction

If I set it higher, will they die?

it's not. this week though. maybe

Elves and Bretonnia or Elves and Carcasonne work well as different co-op factions. Remember to have some fun in the north as well since the elves can settle Norsca and Bretonnia got hardcore anti Norsca tech/stuff

Brets and Elves is a pretty good suggestion. I think we'll do that.

Will enabling it replace TW:Warhammer with age of sigmar?

Seems like guardian and Archaon's new innate 10% resist stack.

maybe. but at this point it doesn't matter. that screenshot proves that the people working on the game isn't what determines the quality of the game. Otherwise Warhammer wouldn't have cut so many features.

Total War : TES

y-yeah! tomorrow for sure!!

Why are you stuttering?

Highly unlikely. Bethesda so try their own TES strategy game at some point though.

Chaos and Vampiric corruption factions does not make good co-op pals with the other. Disregard them. Everything else is fine.

My suggestion would be Bretonnia - Wood Elves. Its very lore friendly and razing norsca to the ground would be extremely fun right now.

>play Skyrim civil war campaign
>siege Whiterun
>yfw there are only about 20 guys on the field.

dont think so. Warhammer only happened because owner of the Warhammer IP does not make video games themselves.

If they keep making fantasy after WH I'd rather have TW: Wheel of Time, provided that they make magic as OP as armstrongs and gatlings.

Mission: Assault on the Cloud District
>It's just one building

Strong, independent Archaon that don't need no Mammoths.

What map is this?

What about Total War: Game of Thrones?

It's Middenheim. The AI is functional on it, if not exactly good. It massed its troops at the gates and the big canon, but didn't man the walls until by units were on top of them.

Talking about multiplayer campaigns, what is a good versus campaign that can go well into end game for players of roughly equal skill? I'm thinking Bretonnia vs Vampire Counts with the first 5-10 turns being played as co-op so Bretonnia doesn't get locked against Marienburg/skullsmashers but if anyone got better suggestions I'd be glad to hear them.

After the initial ceasefire any against AI battles will be played in versus of course, especially these against Chaos.

*Middenheim GCCM

>stumping usurper kingdoms with Arthur Hawking's army

damn. I would very much like to play that but sadly Wheel of Time is not well known.

What about Dragonlance? it would work

>Take religion tech in Attila
>Lose plumbing

wut

I feel like Dragonlance is too stereotypical to work, but that might be colored by my opinion of it.

No joke, people in the middle ages thought that the soul would escape from skin pores and didn't wash as a concequence.

it would be extremely similiar to TW:W. same goes for Forgotten Realms as well.

We need a fantasy universe like ASOIAF where there would be unique mechanics but not based on classic fantasy races.

What in the fuck are you faggots talking about.

That really wouldn't work well.

This place has turned into Veeky Forums.

>tfw no Total War : [Favorite Franchise]

Disciples: Total War would be the shit

Total War: Mount & Blade

>Drakenhof Castle has an amazing unique building
>Altdorf has nothing, only mediocre and generic income buildings

fucking why

I'm surprised a Total War: Middle Earth isn't a thing. They've already raped the franchise in much worse ways (just look at Middle-earth: Shadow of War/Mordor). A Total War game would be far from the most offensive thing they could do with Tolkien's work at this point.

>tfw no Total War: Boku no pico

>implying Bonerlord won't be a better version of that
>implying Butterlord won't release this year and save gaming

>tfw no Total War: Total War

A good aligned horde campaign as the band of the red hand, all the cool combined arms shit the seanchan had, absolutely bonkers magic but the female casters have special limitations, I want this so bad. Just a good video game of some kind based on WoT really.

W-what happens if I set it higher?

>Bannerlord
>releasing

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

Anyone? Surely some of you have played versus campaigns before here?

based best elf poster

>total war: Silmarillion

Total War: China

You try accurately throwing a rock over your shoulder, see what you can hit

>24 posters

Holy shit this general is more dead than d2g

there's a mod for that btw

Do you know about Altdorf Collages of Magic ?

>no Total War: Warhammer
...oh wait!

I don't think they'd be able to handle the immense power-levels. Some people are already complaining about Warhammer lords, and they are basically ants in comparison.

>not taking posts/poster into account
Noob.

2 posts per person ain't bad.

>muh posts per poster

LMAO

DEAD

I honestly think this will happen, If CA want money they'll attempt it. Not sure how keen on licensing HBO would be though. It'd sell like mad and get more new entrants than even warhammer
Bullshit, it'd be as exciting as past historical games + dragons and whitewalkers.
All Total War games need are meme forces with a cool narrative to enjoy. Game of thrones has this in spades. They could go the opposite direction of fantasy with it, focus more on campaign rather than battles because shitting out reskinned humans with a few different armours will be a piece of piss compared to Warhammer.

I think an Age of Mythology or a Heroes of Might and Magic total war would be the ideal game but game of thrones would be a bigger drawcard i feel.

6 weeks until Warhammer 2 lads

Skaven reveal fucking when

thanks fantasy fags for ruining another general

based fantasyfag poster

Probably in two weeks.

dumb fantasyfag poster

So I just finished Attila Legendary Western Roman Empire and it wasn't that hard. It only took 150 turns to win.

All the starting factions have been revealed.

Skaven will probably be DLC.

costs a lot of money, too many nerds to offend and now its irrelevant since they found a more compatible fantasy franchise. At this point lotr would just be a low fantasy semi historic title.

>Warhammer 2

Lol. Its a fucking $60 expansion pack and all of you know it. It should be priced at $30 at the highest.

Anyone else want to see how crazy CA can get with the lore and the minor races? I want everything added to the game, from Kislev to Albion to the Kurgans to Nippon and Ind. I definitely think that this isn't impossible. If it makes CA enough money we'll get all factions.

Arch is that you?

I got it for $40 plus Norsca. I'm not complaining.

Dumb based poster
Based dumb poster

>implying I paid full price for it

Thanquol better be on the reveal video

Anything they put out ill buy as long as they get the main factions right.
Kislev is almost certain, Ind and Nippon are ridiculous additions and should be absolutely last. Halflings are much more relevant.

Please no.

I'd absolutely love to see minor factions with lots of lore and actual models get released, meaning Kislev, Vampire Coast, Tilea and Araby.

I'd also like to see factions that have no models but enough interesting lore and/or important positions on the campaign map get added (Border Princes, Cathay, Estalia).

But the joke races like Nippon, Ind, Albion, Kurgan, Hung, Amazons, Pygmies, Kuresh and what else should stay out of the game. Nothing good will come of it.

where? 2games or somewhere else?

This is Queeks game, Thanquol get out!

Please back off to /v/ my man.

Where my dude

Stop spreading misinformation

Any news?

I hope CA goes full madman and reveals them in the launch trailer. Would be retarded for them to do, but the dedication would be unreal. Bonus points if the reveal is just another spooky (normal) rat sitting on a warpstone and that's it.

Tomorrow?

Yeah we found out that there was no news

>$30 for the same amount of content, if not more, than Warhammer 1

PATIENCE

>17th soon

We've been over this a thousand times.

No, it's not the same.

Ok, i've googled, looked at the manual, guide, etc. I'm sorry but could someone tell me where the fuck I can tell what each of the 4 gods give me in the Norsca campaign as I gain allegience with them? I just can't find anything regarding it. I'm sure it's somewhere obvious that I keep overlooking but after 10 minutes i'm willing to come here for help.