Previous thread: = NEWS =
>Tekken World Tour Announced
tk7.tekken.com/news/tekken-world-tour-announced
>Ultimate Tekken Bowl trailer
youtu.be/-BaJENh1Irs
>Geese Howard DLC trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=6MK2TKFFtQA
>New Panel Art as Free DLC
gematsu.com/2017/07/tekken-7-teams-renowned-artists-game-panel-art-due-free-dlc-september
>Eliza and Taiko no Tatsujin DLC
siliconera.com/2017/07/28/eliza-taiko-no-tatsujin-dlc-join-tekken-7

= BASIC INFORMATION =
>Notation
tekkenzaibatsu.com/legend.php
>Fergus' character overviews
docs.google.com/document/d/1yqgxbES6su4clpQou2hzlZN40rpPBtwmMRKWfexbj3g/
>Frame data for every character
rbnorway.org/t7-frame-data/
>Top 15 moves for all characters
drunkardshade.com/2017/05/27/tekken-7-top-15-moves-for-all-characters/
>T7 Character Information Compilation
docs.google.com/document/d/139rPKrNc0nYHm2SmEa9Wy6LE7ps_2C0akOD4BQrmN2Q

= TUTORIAL VIDEOS FOR NEW PLAYERS =
>How to Approach 3D Fighting Games
youtu.be/p7Ar-RctqyU
>Korean Backdash Cancel (KBD)
youtu.be/gLp3Y0PdV94
>Button Buffering
youtu.be/38iJWsjc_w8
>Options at the wall
youtu.be/2SW7kCmA23o
>How to get off the ground
youtu.be/j-PDc20Jezg
youtu.be/11oZkTYI6Rs
>Low parrying
youtu.be/SF2wBESs01U
>Oki/Tech Trap
youtu.be/LYqbvQljTw0
>Throw Breaking
youtu.be/m4em9HzrwFI
>Wavedash
youtu.be/xMtFCy8LreM
>Wavedash/Backdash on pad
youtu.be/fU5Ji23k4LU
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n
>Combo video playlist for each character
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLDzNGonyeoUtBqYuqku0QqNwk2mcSlV_n

first for fuck frenchmen, germans and italians

Paul is for brainlets

Hwoarang is for ungas

>block a low
>let go of the stick
>delay for a fraction of a second
>press my WS punish
>get down+attack

this shit only happens online goddamnit

Learn to sidestep death fist

No, but posting shit like that is. And no I'm not a Paul player.

Are you sure you are returning to WS and aren't still in a low stance when you press the button? Could be you are doing it too fast or latency is making your rise slightly slower than you think it is.

w-what!?

it's a combination of both really, i just need to adjust to online play. like my KBD is crisp in practice mode but online it's jerky as fuck.

lucifer making the thread

is it even worth me buying this game if I intend to only use a ds4 controller

Yes

People have competed in tournaments using a DS4. Your thumb might not be too happy about it though.

if u play paul eddy king law hwoarang bears leo drag ling spam hopkicks with claudio or do runup hellsweeps with a mishima spam bobs stupid unsafe garbage do nothing but launchers with lili do nothing but demon flips into sweeps with akuma or do retarded full screen garbage with alisa lars or maven then you are a fucking shitbag retard and i will not rematch you

I know the pain, it took me a few fuck ups to realize why my death fist kept coming out as a crouching 2. Fortunately the lag on PC isn't bad at all and it just took a very minor adjustment. Dunno how it is on console.

what if i clown around with chloe

>Play on PC
>Never get any hatemail

i-it's not fair

my win percent against chloe is 73 so its +ev to rematch

Good. I don't want to play with shitters.

Yea man, I can do ewgf after ewgf but that darn online lag makes me not able! What's up with that?!?

Why do you post this every thread?

Commands are significantly more difficult to input accurately online, especially on PS4.

s-so there's still a chance for me!
I assume people are using the sticks then and not the directional buttons?

t. Paul shitter

no you use the dpad and theres lots of players that could make top 8 in almost any given tournament that play pad

>PS4

UNGA DEATH FIST EVERY ROUND BUNGA

Read my post before you reply.

Directional buttons.

>he has a street fighter avatar

DON'T YOU FUCKING MOCK ME

BUY A PS4 PRO THEY SAID

IT'S THE DEFINITIVE EDITION THEY SAID

EVERYONE WILL PLAY ON PS4 THEY SAID

BUT NO THE GAME IS FUCKING DEAD AND THE NETCODE IS SO TRASH I WOULD RATHER RUB SANDPAPER ON MY ASSHOLE ALL NIGHT INSTEAD OF PLAYING THIS GAME

FUCK

FUCK EVERYTHING

FUCK THE MONEY I SPENT ON THIS SHIT ASS CONSOLE

Every round until you learn to block it, stop hitting buttons/crouching like a chimp, or better yet side step it and punish it.

heres a genius idea space them out so its obvious when they try to come in for the generic deathfist or ff2 or front flip garbage every paul does and just sidestep right and win easily
when you play a paul that isnt going for gimmicks and is actually trying to get damage with safer moves and stray hits thats when you have to worry most about deathfist/demo desu

I shout SHORYUKEN every time I do Kazumi's d/f+2

oh fug... that definitely sounds painful on your thumb then, and they're so tiny too..
I think I'll stick to watching streamers play instead.

Don't worry, I winquit anyway when I can get away with cheesing low iq dishonest unga garbadge against total shitters.

Did I forget a buzzword?

ps4 isnt dead and has more players than pc by far
its still inferior but not in the number of players department

There's only like 2 lobbies open in NA where the players have 4 bars

>random player match
this isnt guilty gear

t. paul shitter in spirit

yeah most of them actually

You must have very soft thumbs. Your cowardly nature is endearing, user. Play the game, you fucking pussy.

oh youre roleplay posting cool

On PC it starts at yellow I think, I thought that's where the cool guys are starting to begin but instead, I got more hate mails from salty shitters and plugpullers within 2 days than in the whole last two months before.

You're only hurting yourself.

Is that spring kick from the ground launch punishable?

On whiff yes

wat

>practice a damaging combo in practice mode, its not really that hard
>fucks up in online mode and does the less damaging combo because its just a little bit easier
damn do i get nervous or am i used to doing that shitty combo

It's morning here. People are at work or posting from work

You know the one thing I really want to learn vis a vis playing Tekken? I wish could reliably tell when my loss is because they outplayed me or because I made poor decisions. My match analysis is abysmal and it makes learning harder than it ought to be.

idk what to tell you as effective combos are one of the easiest aspects of tekken
you can actually do them with your eyes closed after like a few dozen reps

Why is Master Raven not more popular? She can get some really sick damage going.

You have no numbers. You have no proof.

Those things aren't mutually exclusive. Start with asking yourself "what was I thinking/ the reason behind when I did this, why did I do that?".

??? go to the ranked leaderboard and look at number of players

gg ez no rere

>mfw I've started moisturizing my left thumb before bedtime because of quarter-circle practice

Cause she is a not easy character to use

and a nigger

i know how to do them, but its the reaction time. in my case, jin kazama. when i counter hit something, i dont expect it, and instead doing the b+3,b+3,DS,1,4, i simply start the combo by 1,2,4 which deals significantly less damage.
Maybe i have to train my reflexes

because she cant mash out random hopkicks

I actually have a spot on the side of my left hand middle finger that blisters up a little bit because of the way I grip the controller. Hopefully it'll just become a callus soon

That just shows every player that played ranked once. I'm surprised you actually posted something so stupid.

My left thumb also hurts a lot after playing for hours.
Also thats the best japanese movie ever made.

im surprised youre so stupid you cant look at both leaderboards and come to a simple conclusion based on the data there actually

Master Raven is easy as fuck. I don't know where your meme came from but she has no execution requirements and has a shitload of useful moves.

You have no idea how many people drop in the firat week

neither do you. not an argument

my left thumb literally has a thick layer of skin over it now and the thumbprint of the tip is gone

fucking tekken man, maybe i should've invested in a stick

stick is annoying in its own ways too and if you havent been playing on a stick its gonna be a lot more annoying for you for a while

I just use the joystick for qc stuff

Who's watching /ourbruv/?

Lmao btfo. Never reply to me again console kid

? your response was a wild claim with nothing to back it up in any way
are you underage?

Tanukana gonna have a nina sub?

depends on how deep you block it, it's -10 to -20

you dont even have to block it in a lot of cases and just clip them out of it depending on spacing

You're the one stating one thing has more players than another thing without any numbers to back that up
>?
>???
You need to go back

good players can play most of the cast

Does Feng stick to counter play rather than go offensive when played optimally? I like the character and his moves but it feels he's reactive rather than proactive and you basically are supposed to just poke and punish, not really talking initiative. Am I right in this assessment or is there a way to turn the aggression up with Feng?

umm again the leaderboards there are clearly more players on ps4s than pcs

you have nothing to refute this but your own opinions

there youre done stop posting or continue down this road of you being a fool

>i won because i said!
Wait, who was underage here?

I've mained Raven in T6. Is Master Raven much different? It's hard to tell since there are no comparison videos.

is it autist hour already?

what do you mean because i said? anyone who owns the game on both can easily verify this? or wait are you too poor that you cant?
sorry but your post is not an argument and even if i was making shit up then youre just as bad

btfo 2digit iq poster let me know when you get your posting career out of the blue ranks nigga

It's round the clock autism here friendo

is she using a custom lefty stick?

I have both and can guarantee my pc is much better than yours. You are lucifer levels of retard

its mirrored, baka

I swear this shit is magic I never understand how it works

Shouldn't have skipped high school.

its one of the shitty te2s with the wobbly shit made plexiglas plates which are all made the same. its mirrored camera

sorry but now that you have conceded from the initial topic theres nothing left i have to discuss with you however i will reply as long as you are dumb enough to give me yous because people who want to have the last word make me the most happy as i never give it to them

Lmao imagine being this mad

how could i be mad with a smile on my face im havin a nice time fuckin with you bro :^) please stick around and show me your inner most depths

by the way by inner most depths i meant show me your gape that has the shape of my dick

She can use my stick if you catch my drift

Feng can be played however you wish. He has so many moves that are just good. His list has very little chaff.
That being said I would say he excels at counter hits and poking like you said.
However, he does not lack on offense. If you really want to rush people down he has a df1 that is even on block. +-0. Bully with that. His f3+4 stance can wreck people uaing jabs too much while pushing forward as well. His 1+2 in backturn is also safe on block and keeps him BT. His throw from backturn is jard to react to.
Snake dash is amazing at getting in because of crush properties and the ability to do ws moves or even just use it like a wavedash if the opponent respects it. Snake dash the high and boom you're right in their face and it's your turn.
u/f2 is great for keeping offense going if you fuck up and lose your frame advantage. b3 can also move you out the way.
Of course there is more but I'm just phoneposting at work. Hope this gives you some insight into best tekken.

Is Feng the jack of all trades, master of none character?

please explain, I'm new to tekken.

jack of all unga, master of bunga