/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/meme50/status/897106511045906434
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yodo-dono
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_Nobuyuki
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why is the Modern Nasu-verse lacking in genuine super freaks apart from the DAs and the plucky homicidal junior sleuths that hunt them?

Lancelot > Herk
Gilgamesh > EMIYA

>Team Nito/Scheherazade is literally team cuck as neither of them give a shit about you
>Only in 3rd place because muh c92 doujins

What happened when Medb and Lobo showed up? Soundtrack made it sound really cool.

Lancelot tried and failed to defeat Saber. Melvin likes to shitpost that he wanted to lose, but even if he wished for it the novel was very explicit that Lancelot was not holding back in their fight, and even giving everything he had burned out before he could win. There's no way he had the reserves to ever defeat Saber or Gilgamesh in a permanent sense on his own, let alone as a team.

What the fuck could they even do with a Nobuyuki servant? His real life counterpart is such a literally who, I can't even think of what class to make him.

>We still don't know if the doctor who saved her was Roman or some other character already introduced/potentially new character

It would be appropriate if it was Roman. Even as a regular doctor, he can't stop fucking things up. Why didn't he just cut her and all the 72 Demons in Half?

>genuine super freaks apart

Like who?

This is fanart, right? It'd be so lazy to use Medb's weapon on a new servant otherwise.

Mahoyo says helloyo

There's nothing wrong with Kiara herself though. She's someone who can either become super good or fall and become super evil.

I like squishy magi, it hits my softspot for CoC.

>he hasn't played the only good Fate (not counting VNs)

Why is Gil scared of Lancelot and EMIYA?

yes

Just like Chacha...

Those are just mages.

Like Heroic Spirit-tier in valor and infamy.

He isn't scared of either?

Here's your (You)

Wasn't Kariya triggered by Tokiomi's Servant so he wanted to show him up

Fuck off secondary faggot.

>Those are just mages.
>Magical golden wolfboy
>Travelling Durarara assassin boy

So what's the story? Medb and Lobo appeared outta nowhere, destroyed the bridge and the girls fell somewhere? What are the odds we'll have to build a new ride from parts in the second half?

Chacha is way more well known, literally all we know about Nobuyuki is that he rebelled against Nobunaga. That's it.

Is /fgog/ the board with the least sense of humor?

>Illya's counterpart from another dimension
>looks nothing like her
>Kuro was a literal red herring

Nice.

>don't have Memelin
>only 5* Berserkers are Kintoki and Nightingale
>open support
>get on the floor
>walk the dinosaur
>destroy challenge quest
It hurts not having him.

Don't forget Zero Diarkek > FSN Cu too.

Literally only the Asssasin was better. Gilles had Chtulu too so he shits on Memedea.

>Use Moriarty's buff
>Nero doesn't get the bonus

Give me one good reason why that failure or a tyrant cunt Nero isn't evil.

Summer 1 was better

It's like you're shitposting from a template

What a little slut
no homo but I would fuck his boipussy

Can confirm 10/10 has topless Illya.

Reminder that this is canon.

twitter.com/meme50/status/897106511045906434
He better deliver this time

>archer says he will exterminate gil
>'faker,'
>gil stabs archer in the back because he felt threatened by him
>gil's face when he sees archer appear out of nowhere shooting him in the head

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS

>the novel was very explicit that Lancelot was not holding back in their fight
Except it wasn't Gilcuck. Lancelot wanted to lose, he was holding back because of it, deal with it.

>There's no way he had the reserves
CS, something Kariya never bothered to use on his own because he is just that stupid.

why

>She's someone who can either become super good or fall and become super evil.
>willingly chose evil twice and got BTFO for it
What a retard, juat like her fans.

>Don't forget Zero Diarkek > FSN Cu too.

Weren't they the same level with different noble phantasms?

>Meme50
Enjoy your puke and preggo.

muh dick

Is there something more to the rolling joke in the last panel?

She is a whore, whores are not evil.

>darkened nipples
Yes

Q: Cu Chulainn and Diarmuid are both Lancers, but who will win in an honourble battle? In their first engagement with Saber, Cu Chulainn was being pressed hard, but Diarmuid was able to pressure Saber. So... Diarmuid is stronger

A: Diarmuid received more backup from his Master (magical energy supply), thus in terms of pure firepower, Diarmuid was stronger. In Japan, both of them received 0 geographical boost (from the cultural sphere), but if the stage was in Ireland --- Cu Chulainn would have an edge.

>Except it wasn't Gilcuck.
Go on, keep admitting you're a secondary. Keep spamming the newest buzzwords you pick up from your idols on /tv/ and reddit. You'll never make people believe you. You'll never make a "difference". You're just a stupid distraction to this general to gawk at while you sperg out. You're wrong every time, but even on the blue moon occasions you're right, it's despite your best efforts and not because of them. Keep on giving me those delicious (You)s.

Does this mean we will get a mebd/doggo banner running in conjunction with part 2 summer?

Good thing puke and scat are top tier fetishes

I don't want to play this piece of shit anymore. The only fun thing that happened this year was CCC.

Fuck off primashitter

They're probably costumes, not new servants.

>pregnant Boudica
A-user stop

What made CCC so good compared to the rest of FGO?

>Lancelot tried and failed to defeat Saber. Melvin likes to shitpost that he wanted to lose, but even if he wished for it the novel was very explicit that Lancelot was not holding back in their fight, and even giving everything he had burned out before he could win.

It's not his fault that Arturia said, in a very poor attempt at assuring him that she held no ill will towards his affair with Guinevere, that she wouldn't "fuck anything below a solid 6."

I know, but whats the odds of a rateup with the two of them?

>in terms of pure firepower

Nasu wrote it and gave a shit about it

>he wasn't holding back because I said so
>you are a secondary because I said so, even though I have no idea what that word means to begin with
Also nice sperging over being BTFO by FACTS, clearly showing you had no argument to begin with. No matter how hard you project, nothing will matter when materials and novels are against you, gilcuck, and that eats you inside.

What did she do to be more "well known"

Please fuck my wife

Who is a more dangerous spirit, Hercules or Lancelot?

Cute Quetz

Slim I'd guess, but you never know.

Sometimes I forget that Diarmuid exists. I keep thinking Cu was in both Zero and Stay Night as the Lancer. It's weird.

Everyone got BTFO in one way or another. Tamamofags, Nerofags, Emiyafags, Lizfags, Anti-Kiarafags, Kiarafags, Sakurafags, Nasufags, Anti-Nasufags, DW shills, Anti-DWshills etc etc

Fanart aside, wasn't there a magazine cover with beach Nobu, Cha Cha and him on background?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Really makes me think

Didn't Proto Arthur fuck his sister just because she disguised herself as Merlin?

Lancelot.

Poor Medusa. This official?

Uncanny valley as fuck. Disgusting.

Have a wikipedia article longer than a paragraph.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yodo-dono
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oda_Nobuyuki

So the quality of a FGO event is dependent on how many people get BTFO by it.

It's a doujin by Prisma Ilya author.

>gil got spooked

HAHAHHAHAHA GILFAGS BTFO

What would Cu think of Kayneth?

What would Diarmuid think of Bazett/Kirei?

BIG NEWS?

>Suzukafags didn't
Nice

>nothing will matter when materials and novels are against you
They aren't against me. They're against you. You'd know that if you could read Japanese. In fact, I'm not convinced you can read English. Lancelot tried his damndest to kill Saber in his rage and desperation for her to hate and rebuke him, and he failed. The only reason you post Iri's consultation so much is that it has translations, so it's the only source you have. You have to scrounge up "proof" from a comedic skit segment because you're not capable of reading the PRIMARY SOURCE, which is the novels and not your precious materials. The materials are a supplement you poor deluded little boy, not the main attraction. They're there to provide context to the story which is the part that normal people without crippling autism are there to enjoy. You're just a poor, mentally ill dunce that can't enjoy things, so you have to pick fights over complete non-issues that don't matter to anyone that's just there to read a fucking book. There's some "facts" for you, loser.

I sometimes wonder how are you supposed to clear challenge quests without merlin ir waver.

/fgog/ please kindly put only female servants on your friend support list.

I'll make sure to replenish their manas after I'm done using them. Thanks.

Yeah drawn by pako too

But a single Gay Bulge is more than enough to kill Deermud with his E rank luck. The only reason why Saber survived is the A luck, that's literally it.

Also Gilles' Chtulu is a suicide bomb, you will NEVER win a war with that shit, his real strenght is creating an army of tentacles. Meanwhile with rule breaker is you manage to get a strong servant it's GG easy.

Also where it's said that Kekalot is better than Herakle?

What did Gil mean by this

Jesus Christ, harsh. Is this what a genuine BTFO looks like?

>Herakles has the best Master in all of history
>fights nerfed Saber with BCC stats who is working on full defense, he has ME on
>achieves nothing despite fighting for minutes, doesn't land a single hit
>gets BTFO by Gilgamesh

>Herakles has one of the top 5 worst Masters in Nasuverse
>fights Saber with BAA stats who is working full on defense
>damages her to the point her wounds can't be healed anymore, literally one second away from beating her
>hurts gilgamesh pride, wins the dogfight between them, and kills gilgamesh in another timeline

Anyways here's the team

>Use memelin on the last quest

>literally everyone starts targeting him

Is DW going to spam that "AI prioritizes the caster" thing every challenge quest now?

Pretty much.
They didn't even exist and she was referred to as Cuck Fox for the entire duration of it. But she did have a great showing, character and powerlevel wise

I have Quetz but I always liked Medb.
Is there anything gameplaywise that Mebd can do better than Quetz?

So you agree Herakles is best?

Command seals

Part 2 when

I get the feeling Kayneth might remind Cu of Conchobar. Not in a bad way. He'd probably try and help out Kayneth at least out of a sense of duty.