youtube.com/watch?v=AvwDNGjEp7A

>Return to Arcadia Bay:
youtube.com/watch?v=GONk9c3MLjA

>Release Dates:
Episode 1 − ''Awake'' 31 August 2017
Episode 2 − ''?'' (TBA)
Episode 3 − ''?'' (TBA)
Bonus Episode: Farewell − (TBA)

Life is Strange: Before the Storm features Chloe Price, a 16 year-old rebel who forms an unlikely friendship with Rachel Amber, a beautiful and popular girl destined for success. When Rachel’s world is turned upside down by a family secret, it takes their newfound alliance to give each other the strength to overcome their demons. Available for pre-order on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

Life is Strange is an episodic interactive drama from DONTNOD Entertainment. Set in the Pacific Northwest in the town of Arcadia Bay, the player follows the story of Maxine Caulfield and her seemingly newfound ability to turn hella gay and rewind time. At the prestigious Blackwell Academy, Max must prepare with Chloe Price for the incoming storm of returning to her hometown after five years. Available on Steam, PSN and Xbox Live.

>Official Website:
lifeisstrange.com

>Steam:
store.steampowered.com/app/554620
store.steampowered.com/app/319630
steamcommunity.com/groups/4chanlisg

>/lisg/ Permalink:
orph.link/lisg

>FAQs, Old Threads/Strawpolls, Soundtrack/Music & Leaks:
orph.link/lisgarchive (UPDATED)

>/lisg/ Community Written Fan Fiction (Continuation WHEN):
orph.link/story

>Compilation of Fanfics:
orph.link/fanfic

>/lisg/ Content Producers:
imgur.com/a/DOAKn

>/lisg/ sings:
youtube.com/watch?v=pQJgF3NToUg
youtube.com/watch?v=WjPsOkijFh0

>Strawpolls:
strawpoll.me/13590316
strawpoll.me/13590327
strawpoll.me/13186941

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA
instaud.io/kVV
instaud.io/kWb
youtube.com/watch?v=ntmWrlEL1-k
archiveofourown.org/works/7582828/chapters/17253676
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

BAE > bay

BFFs, Pirates, Wonder Twins, Partners in Time & Crime & Love, Fellow Dorks, GFs, Wives.
OTP.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhvZxmgLfNA

Victoria is #1

Before Episode 5's release:
>Lol Mari's theories're shitty.It's way more than shitty to become true
>Chloe has to die thing doesn't make sense.Don't worry they will come with unpredictable story
>We're gonna learn everything about Max's powers,Rachel and Prescotts even Nathan,spirit animals..
>Jefferson knows about Max's powers
>Nathan,Frank,David or Samuel's gonna save us
>Victoria's with Max,she'll save her
>(After seeing Cemetery scene from leaks) I'm sure it'll be Williams,Rachel's or Kate's grave.
>Rachel's the doe and Butterfly and probably we'll see her in Max's dream
>Blue Jay's Chloe

After Episode 5's release:
>Mari's shitty cliche theory became right
>We visited the SF art gallery for 3 seconds. FOR 3 DAMN SECONDS
>Jefferson became a silly bad guy from Disney
>David came to save us.He's a former-soldier but he can't even fight,just listens teenager's orders. Even he doesn't know she has some time travel powers.
>Victoria's with us in the dark room.Laying there and we can talk her or not.Just it.
>Nathan get killed,Victoria too
>Nathan knew something about the storm but they cut it.
>Warren explained Max's powers(!)(thanks warryn) We found out her power causes/related with Chaos Theory and storm.It's not like we didn't know or something.
>Storm is only coming for Bay because Chloe lives in there but Max's the one who keep changes the time
>Prescotts story erased.Nobody even mention their name.
>Rachel's story fucked too.She isn't or butterfly,bluejay just spiritualdoe
>Spirit animals thing died.Blue Butterfly's storm summoner just it.
>Chloe dies again in one of endings (unpredictable) It gives you a lesson: You shouldn't have used your power.And you shouldn't play this game.Now erase your choices and cry like a bitch.
>The other ending's short but it's less cliché than other.We saved Chloe,storm's hit the town and gone.That's it
>So, once again we got the fact that our ending always will be BAE>Bay

Happy Birthday, sad queen V.

How much of a secret nerd do we think Victoria is? Just dabbles in nerdery or does she have hundreds of days of played time in WoW and all classes at max level or what?

Victoria is a piece of shit

this

Just some dabbling. She and her room would otherwise surely have revealed more of a power level.

But I could see her getting really into it if she felt secure to let that side out and develop more around fellow nerds, such as Max.

Some BtS leaks:

Step Gingrich will harbor crush on Chloe
There will be a 2 kiss,romance scenes between Rachel and Chloe on Episode 2,3
There was a scene between Frank,Chloe,Rachel where Frank and Chloe was fighting for Rachel and Rachel was trying to seperate,but it's unknown that if they'll add this to the game.Probably they won't because that'd make Chloe suspicious about Chloe and Rachel's relationship earlier and would conflict with what happened in canon,

After the nightmare Max will destroy Victoria (and also the other people there) desu

One of them came from SE's discord chat, I can't post it or they could see it otherwise. the other two of them direct confirmations from people,also including my friend who visited comic-con

>"We're gonna spoil story stuff in our comic-con presentation!"

yeah still not buying these 'leaks'

>meanwhile storm was eating the town, Max faints and starts to see a nightmare
>however, she only concerned with the only one part and it was seeing Chloe with other people,feeling inadequate and getting jelly over it, and her latest thoughts only focused on it and questioned her feelings about Chloe if it's sth more while it was obvious from her subconcious
>tfw nobody will love you as much as Max loves Chloe

well i'm also skeptical about that but think about it, they also gave many major spoilers at gameplay footage, at some interview videos (even went far enough to show ep's locations) so it's not impossible.

I can see already the plebittors saying things like: ''my'' Chloe was in love with Steph, not Rachel

It's bound to happen, contrarian fucks are the worst

Even worse (I mean these are totally possible):

>''my'' Chloe wasn't in love with Rachel in my playthrough, I'll LiS replay with this save file
>''my'' Chloe wasn't into Rachel nor Max. They are gal pals it's up to player's interpreation
>''my'' Chloe was in love with Steph in my playthrough, I know they are not gonna end up together but I'm shipping!!!!111

Can anyone tell me what does new game developers saying though?
They are not buying this pleb shit right? because in first LiS game it's clearly shown that Chloe had crushed on Rachel.

As Max and Chloe are leaving the ruins of Arcadia Bay behind, there's one more tragic story unfolding
>Alice and Lisa stuck in Max's room, Alice hasn't eaten anything in days, the dorms are destroyed and no one comes looking for them
>"No one's gonna come save us, this is the end, we'll starve to death..."
>Alice...you can survive this and go back to your owner. All you have to do is... all you have to do is eat me."
>"What? No, fuck that. Lisa, you're my number one priority, I'm not eating you!"
>"Alice, think about it... how many times this week did you try to nibble my leafs? I'm a plant, Alice, you're a bunny, maybe it's time I accept my destiny... OUR destiny."
>"Lisa, I can't make this choice!"
>"No Alice, you're the only one who can"

>eat Lisa
instaud.io/kVV

>eat your own foot
instaud.io/kWb

>The same 20 post at the start of every thread

Is it a bot trying to keep this dead general alive?

>bot

nah

garriss is keep saying ''player will explore and decide it's an evolving experience..'' honestly I don't really get what is he saying but i hope they don't shit on anything about canon

>These are letter she never sends,because Max stopped responding at a certain point. Chloe just hasn't been able to let go.
>Max stopped responding at a certain point
Well, shit.

>80+ posters in most threads
>1 thread per day
>2 upcoming LiS games

>dead general
u w0t m8

wtf i hate max now!!!

It's a joke right?

well that changes alot of things, why did she do that? i thought she never answered.

i'm confisued now
i thought chloe never had the courage to send the letters to max

They already started to change things,add ooc depths.

In-canon, it's implied that Max never had guts to call Chloe after her father's death. There's no way she could respond at certain point, there's no way she could chicken out after a certain point. S-shit

confused*

''wtf i have x now!!'' user, open your damn eyes man.

chloe didn't courage to send letters but garriss is saying, Chloe doesn't have courage because Max stopped respond to her after a certain point.

but in S1, after William died and Max moved to Seattle they didn't keep contact

youtube.com/watch?v=ntmWrlEL1-k

i'm joining Kate on the roof. see you all in heaven /lisg/

i know, but as you can see lead-writer said literally something else which has fucked everything up right now

That's beautiful.

>i'm joining Kate on the roof.

wowsers, haven't heard that one in a while

It kinda reminded me of Morali's Max & Chloe, kinda...

This is just great, as if we didn't have enough plot holes already.

Wtf. I really hope that's not true because it'll really change Max's character from being just afraid/awkward to being a bad friend/bitch. In LiS it seemed more like chloe was saying there was no contact period which, while still shitty, is as much Chloe's fault as Maxs.

I mean, we don't know the reasons for why she stopped responding, if so. We'll have to wait for the game and if Deck Nine do give any reasons in it.

It's definitely something that doesn't fit with the portrayal of their separation in the original. It's near impossible to imagine neither Max nor Chloe would have mentioned this in some capacity somewhere.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Well Chloe's fault was being stubborn about not calling her and waiting for her friend to call,rather than making a first move. Actually I have to say, this can't be count as mistake when you considered she's the one whose father's died so Max should've said something ''first'', so she has rights to be heartbroken.

I also have to admit Garriss's interview fucked everything up for now, I hope they've got explanation for it, just as that journal entry where Chloe says she doesn't go to school anymore.

BtS isn't even out yet but already has issues
fuck

here for the exact translation, she says she doesn't go school ''very often'':

>''Max, you know that I don't go to school very often anymore? Just how you don't talk to me a lot anymore?

>Funny story: I couldn't think of a good excuse,so... I didn't come up with one. I just stopped going, and it was okay, nobody said anything to me,crazy,right? It's like all of a sudden, I'm invincible. Maybe that's the upside of being ''the girl with the dead father.'' Nobody knows what to do with me, so they're all relieved when I stay home.If only I had found out sooner. Just think off all the time I wasted in school.

>P.S. I thought about Pris from Blade Runner the last time I polished my pearl. At first I thought about Deckard and how hot he is, but then Pris stole the show. Whatever, probably doesn't mean anything. I thing I just want her bangs.

also ''just how you don't talk to me a lot anymore'' part made me even more paranoid after reading lead-writer's interview. shit man, this was really unexpecting

Reminder that no matter what Max did or didn't do during her 5 years in Seattle, she saves Chloes life, literally jumps through time and space solely to protect her, and in less than a week they become soulmates. That's a fact.

Here's a version without the youtube thing-y

thanks

Does the nerd guy appear in the prequel too? He was very cute

Among this severe depression, here's your (You)

What? lol

I played LiS last year and I'm pretty pumped for the prequel

They always had been missing each other, one of them shy as fuck, one of them stubborn as fuck.

The only thing that matters is, they realized their mistakes and once again understood that they love each other and how inseperable they are. ''One good isn't good without other''

>What? lol
Yeah, sure.

You're really fucking rude
I got pretty excited and decided to post here after worrying that nobody would respond and you're being rude for no reason. Thanks

yeah he'll appear. we're gonna bully his fetus self.

>*meanwhile Rachel was walking around on blackwell campus she sees 14 year old boy''
>awww hey. what's your name sweetie?
>u-um w-warren graham
>aww Warren nice to meet ya. I'm Rachel
>o-oh I know that..
>now tell me, why a smol,sensitive guy like you sitting alone nearby the campus hm?
>s-sensitive?
>yeah?
>ouch. it sounded awful when you said it desu
>*laughs* how so?
>because, sensitive usually means won't be having sex with you
>*Rachel grabs beer bottle*

Not now, tranny.

Frank is not a nerd!

I'm taking my words back, she deserved all jealousy she had in nightmare,Chloe's relationship with Rachel etc. YES MAX YOU DESERVED IT

Between the guy she pegs with the bottle and that junkyard scene, Rachel has got a good arm.
She should have just become a pitcher for the Dodgers.

>tfw we'll never get chance to bully fetus warryn

Max was never aware of any letters or other attempts to contact her. Chloe says Max didn't contact her and Chloe never mentions anything she sent to Max.
The original game shows that there was no contact between Max and Chloe for those five years. The prequel better not change already established facts unless there's a clear thing like Chloe sending stuff to the wrong place which is why Max wasn't aware of them.
I'm fine with Chloe writing unsent letters, and It hink they can be great looks into her mind, but to say she sent some to Max is just not true.

This.Decuck9 better not change even those basic things are like that which are pretty much well-established in canon. Just as Chloe's feelings for Rachel, just as Max's behaviours etc. those things weren't ambigious, pointed out pretty well.
If they don't follow what's canon then I won't take this game seriously.

Wtf why do you guys hate Warren so much?

We don't. We hate his delusional fans.

Because we know your intention :)

I have no intentions you passive agressive cunt
I just think Warren is cute and I'm a guy, so I'm not a 'trannie' you transphobic cuck

it's not hate tranny. i just don't care about him, he wasn't bad guy. he was just a kid who says cringy,awkward things and couldn't get the clue that nice girl isn't into him,tries,and fails.

i hate his fans,pretty much despise them. they are acting like as if he was center of story,major character,their arguments are retarded as they are; like his behavior is acceptable and should be rewarded, girl should love him (while she is not into him whatever you do) ,reward him just because he loves him etc.

Then why are you making things big deal right now?

>I'm a guy
>I just think Warren is cute
*masculinity slowly fades away*

Pricefield

> I'm a guy
trannies don't count

oh yea, i dont like max with warren either, i just like warren as the character

cause you are acting like a 10 year old girl over a simple question

ok? who cares man. shut the fuck up

also i know youre the same person

youre a sad human being calling everyone you dislike a trannie

i'm a biological male
fuck you and your bs
im out cunt

>ok? who cares man. shut the fuck up
are you for real.. is this your first time on Veeky Forums?

>uses word 'cuck' wrong
>"transphobic"
>thinks we are teenage girls
>multi replying
Yup, it's him

>youre a sad human being calling everyone you dislike a trannie
Always saying the same thing.Always

.Everyone's aware of that who you are

Can we stop this bullshit boogeyman, please?
It's just as obsessive and pathetic as everything you claim to be against.
One side shitposting to be edgy and the other shitposting and trying to be edgy in response.
Just. Stop.

Max looking over recent photos with her wife and deciding which ones to use in the next gallery exhibition.

Max once again leaving Chloe speechless and unable to function

It's STILL summer!

Is this from a bigger fic or is this the entire thing?
If it's a fic then
source?

Why would they though
The point of "My Max was in love with Warren" was homophobic people refusing to accept the reality that Max feels same sex attraction, claiming that it depends on how they play her.

Those simple little sticker and doodle looking things can be too cute at times.
But yup, still summer. Still time for beaches, sun, and ice cream.

I'm not even sure it was always homophobic, I think it was more they saw Chloe as some terrible influence on Max and Warren as some knight who would rescue her from it.
There were definitely some people who were opposed to the idea of Max liking a woman but it that woman being Chloe may have also played a role. Regardless of the reasoning, it's still stupid. Max was her own character with her own feelings.

>In LiS it seemed more like chloe was saying there was no contact period which, while still shitty, is as much Chloe's fault as Maxs.
I know this thing is used as argument a lot so during one of my playthroughs I specifically paid attention how the loss of contact was framed. The game never once implies the fault was in any capacity on Chloe. Not from Max's point of view, not from Chloe's point of view, not even when it comes to secondary characters like Joyce.
You'd think if it was a simple "no one spoke first" the "you could have done it too!" would have been brought up at least once, when Max is angry with Chloe, at least in her journal. But it never does. Even in her own thoughts Max always takes the entire blame on herself.
So all this heavily implies that Chloe could have tried to maintain contact but Max would just not respond.

One of Max's flaws is that she blames herself for a lot of things that weren't entirely her fault or her fault at all.
She even says maybe she was partly responsible for what happened to Kate, when she clearly isn't. She blames herself for Chloe's life becoming so terrible (when there was much more to it than just her leaving).
Max takes responsibility for things she doesn't have to. Max also didn't want to guilt Chloe in that moment they were talking in the truck because Max was overwhelmed with everything that happened that morning.
Max never mentions Chloe trying to contact her, and Chloe never says "Why did you never get back to me?"
Season 1 establishes that the failure to communicate was on both ends and once they finally are reunited then the topic is dropped pretty quickly.

William's death also effected Max pretty drastically and made her retreat into her shell. One of the biggest differences in the alternate version of the timeline is that Max actually did write to Chloe, though they still only meet face to face again during that week.

>Season 1 establishes that the failure to communicate was on both ends
It literally doesn't though.
Just because Max doesn't mention not responding doesn't prove no attempts were made.
Even when talking with Joyce and Max saying "sorry I was a dick and never contacted you guys when William died" Joyce responds with "eh you did the right thing, you chose to move on" not "Don't torment yourself like this Max, it's not like Chloe isn't to blame for not contacting you as well".

I literally have no problem with him but his delusional fans (aka waryrncucks) deserve all the hate and more.

Again, Max puts blame on herself for a lot of things.
Just look at the nightmare: blaming herself for William, blaming herself for Kate, blaming herself for Chloe being sad, blaming herself for others getting hurt, blaming herself for the storm.
If everyone knew Chloe sent Max letters or tried to call her, and Max didn't answer, then they would have really hammered her for it. Rightfully so. It would have also been mentioned by at least one person.
But Max makes no mention of Chloe ever trying. Max's words to Joyce are a consolation and apology that she knows she messed up, Joyce says it's alright because she didn't want to guilt Max and knew things were rough. Max and Chloe both had a rough five years (Chloe obviously more so), both made mistakes, and both realized them to make sure they never make them again.
There's no point or reason to just trying to beat up Max over something like that.

kek now some bayfags i've been arguing with before are saying that what's the point of the sacrifice the bay if most people don't die

anyone know?

That seems to be one of their more common arguments. They can't function without a clear absolute to tell them the outcome of something.
They will ignore all logic and reality to say everyone died.

Just searched Chloe's quote. It's from Chapter 16 of 'Letters from Tomorrow'
archiveofourown.org/works/7582828/chapters/17253676

I know some people in the past enjoyed this fic but I never read it. I'm not into the idea of a Max/Chloe/Victoria poly relationship.