Etrian Odyssey General

>Everything EO (References, Music, Art Books, etc.)
pastebin.com/cdfQmt11

>EOV
atlus.com/etrian5/
sq-atlus.jp/sq5/

>EMD2
sq-atlus.jp/sfd2/

EOV releases in the west in Fall 2017, yes, Europe as well
EMD2 releases in Japan August 31

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YQJNeXc-itk
pastebin.com/UYLjKiXe
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm sure my bunny wouldn't die as much if she was a loli or just flat

I want to fuck that stratum.

Aren't there any flat DLC portraits?

Mediko and isekai BS

Speaking of dlc, how do I use them? I think I installed it fine

I can't believe Teach said yes!

>Yes, I already have a boyfriend.
Lucky me, huh!

Teach will always say yes to more money as long as all she has to do for it is something slutty.

>When asked if there's anything new he'd like to try he said that if they make SQ6 it might be for a new platform

RIP 3DS f

EO3U
You just have to believe.

EO3U n3DS exclusive

How could it possibly need that much processing power?
Is the labyrinth now a fully simulated eco-system like Dwarf Fortress?

Didn't realize this was a webm at first

That is a terrible outfit.
What did Shiitake do to deserve that?

Why is there milk escaping her mouth

>her

">she" is bad at drinking milk

EOU2 expert classic about to enter the postgame

Bear tank / gunner
Medic / alchemist / frailty sapping venom hexar

I'm considering swapping my medic for a 3rd DPS. Thoughts?

I figure the hexar can use healing items during its downtime and I can use grimoures to pick up overhealing high regen and salve II

You could get a War Magus.
Ailing Slash is one of the strongest damage skills in the game and Vampire heals their line for a portion of the damage they inflict.
Since War Magi are also super slow they will often act after enemies - so they can heal up your Beast just by dealing damage.

>"she"
Gib sauce pls

It's hot outside, don't judge.

Confused about how scanning grimoure codes work.

I thought I could scan the code and just have the grimoure.

I want to get shield grimoures for my beast so it can use a shield.

tl;dr: how do I get a specific level 10 grimoure

>3D Sailing
>Entire sea is animated and 3D
>Individual waves & ocean mist particles
>Cyclopean Haunt full of 3D tentacles on each tile

Is that Teachperial?

Go to the restaurant and to the Guild House to scan a QR code unter Data Settings.
Now you have the guild card.

Go to Manage Guild Cards and choose your card.
With "A" you go into the card itself, with another "A" you go to the grimoires.
And now you can choose which Grimoires you want to trade for.
You can trade for as many as you want - the Guild Card will not get used up or anything.

If you have no lvl. 10 grimoire to trade use Regina's Grimoire Recycle. You can not choose what you get but it only costs about 1/4th of trading up directly to get a lvl 10 Grimoire.
And since lvl. 10 Grimoires always trade 1-to-1 you are just saving on crappy grimoires that can be traded up into more lvl. 10s.
Just go run around in the forest for a few ingame hours so she has time to do her thing.

Yeah.

Would you date Teach IRL?

And hug her? And then hold her hand and kiss her forehead and then says that everything will be allright?

Man, the 2nd stratum "escape from FOEs" puzzles are really getting on my nerves. Does it get better in the third one?

Which title?
I don't think there is much running away in any second Stratum.

>2nd stratum
There are FIVE of those. You will have to be more specific.

EOV

Unfortunately EOV likes this shit a bit too much.
It gets a bit lighter once the maps are no longer full of scorpions but it never truely goes away.

Well, I'm at floor 10 now, I was just wondering if the 3rd stratum kept the same level of bullshit of the last 5 floors

Which one have the most Veeky Forumsbolous outfit?

The middle one.

Nene desu

Princess a best.

Its sucks to think that in my country I wont be able to pre-order and instead will have to simply wait until it will come out in shop.

But since Poland finally got official publisher for 3DS games (Czech one in fact), maybe this time it will be different?

Well it's at least another flavor of bullshit...
I found the FOE puzzles way less annoying simply because during the day there are fields that instantly kill the FOEs.
Although there are also damage tiles during the day but if you have a Warlock they don't matter.
At night there is neither insta-FOE-killers nor damage tiles so it's kind of a pick your poison thing.

best etrian

Is hit taker beast with a shield in eou2 the best tank ever in the eo series?

Well they are the best tank that actually tanks - not that they have much competition.

But they have some serious trouble against TEC damage, especially if you don't have the Gentle Toad DLC and put them into a bikini.
Since collars are not body armor they stack with bikini armor and net you a 50% damage reduction against fire/ice/volt attacks.
Without this several bosses are pretty harsh - and even some post-game random encounters can one-shot your Beast.

Meanwhile Protector just makes magical damage disappear.

I'd say Hoplite is the best tank - their Anti skills worked for all magical damage this turn instead of only once like the Walls do, they have Bodyguard, two deflect passives and Ninja subclass makes them stupid strong.

I don't get it, why don't you just order it from amazon.com? It's not like your new publisher is gonna send armed goons after you or some shit

Couldnt you just give the bear magic shield wall grimoures?

I'd rather give it to someone else - even if you don't need to worry about magical attacks a Beast will need all defensive passives and damage reduction it can get its paws on.
With Hit Taker, Loyalty Mastery, HP Up, Phys. Def Up, Auto Lick and potentially Shield Mastery all slots are full.

Gunner as a nearly-Runemaster is cute.
And Teach looks stupid - thick Jacket and naked legs makes no sense.

Hell no, they are just shittier versions of Forts. Fort has the same skills except they activate 100% of the time instead of having an RNG chance to fail. And Fort isn't gimped out of 80% of the game's armor. And can dodge and recover TP. And can use burst more often then force, so he can heal himself more easily. A lot more sufficient than a beast who will need to be drip-fed medicas or amritas whenever he can't pop out a force.

Bravery's Gift is another version with 100% activation. EOU protectors have the ability to null everything rather easily as you can spam Parry against physical moves. Beast doesn't have any nullification skills at all, not even his force break so he loses against Protector on that one too. Even Hoplite can void damage using Overwatch - while highly situational it's highly effective against certain enemies. So Beast has to wear DLC armor to survive TEC attacks and steal Protector skills to tank elements otherwise. Or you could just give Hit-Taker to the Protector on a grimoire. Or give the wall skills to anyone else.

>especially if you don't have the Gentle Toad DLC and put them into a bikini.
Do you ever stop and think about what you're saying?

It's the genuine Japanese JK experience.

A few corrections:
Hit-Taker has no chance to fail just a maximum number of activations.
Protection Vow can fail just like the Fortress' Weak Shield - which is just more reason not to use these clunky skills.

Also Protection Vow offers up to 45% damage reduction while Party Shield only has a measily 15%.

Fan Dance and Guard Mastery help with staying alive but it's a bit RNG reliant.

>And Fort isn't gimped out of 80% of the game's armor
Being able to use collar+chainmail bikini is arguably better than any of fortress's armor.

Fortress is better (albeit in a game where their skills aren't needed) but beast is better than you're giving it credit form.
As for parry, that skill still has too high of a chance to fail for my taste.

Just because people actually do something doesn't mean it makes sense.
Especially Japanese people.

Speaking of nonsensical people, it's a bit over a month for pumpkin spice latte season!

I kept hit taker at level 9 then at around level 50 I maxed it out and I have never had to feed my bear amritas

Wait, why the hell does Amazon say that EO V will be released november 30th?

pls respond

I am very fond of pumpkin stuff

You mean european version?

Shipping is actualyl costly solution when one Euro is worth 4,5 x of your local currency.

youtu.be/YQJNeXc-itk

Chill it's just the placeholder date. They'll update it closer to release.

I want to marry Jeanette and eat her honey toast every day

Calm down user.

Start posting again anons.

There's nothing to post about

Then post lewds.

I don't have any

Lewds you say?

Who dropped their wife?

Not me

the cutest

>"HEY WATERFALL WOODS I WANNA SEE YOUR PUSSY"
>"Oh, Adventurer-kun, if you insist~"
>lifts skirt
>Great Lynx used Bite Off!

so I started Untold as my first game in the series and so far I've been enjoying it, but I was wondering something I haven't been able to confirm looking it up. Do things become immune to poison after casting it on them once or is my medic just getting shitty luck? it's a nice damage bonus but I feel like some stronger things would just go down much smoother with that extra damage lasting just a little longer.

After something is inflicted with an ailment, its resistance to that ailment increases for the rest of the fight. Typically you shouldn't expect to get the same ailment to land more than once or twice in one battle. This applies to both you and the enemies.

Medics aren't all that great at inflicting ailments, compared to classes like Hexer and DH that are designed for it. But it's still worth getting them the poison skill so they have something to do in their down time.

Also, U1 doesn't list it for you, but enemies do have resistances and weaknesses when it comes to ailments (just like with damage types). So if you really can't get something to stick they might just have an immunity.

gotcha, thanks. I'm trying to run protector, landsnake, ronin, medic and alchemist. so far the team seems to hold up pretty well though sometimes I'll get unlucky and things will look at my ronin to hard so he just falls over dead. tried killing some FOEs now that the circle around them is yellow and it seems dependent on whether they say fuck you to a particular team member at a given time.

War revive!

>After something is inflicted with an ailment, its resistance to that ailment increases for the rest of the fight.
Actually, the accumulated resistance will be reset after a number of turns (I think it might be 8, although it could be 10 or 12.) It wasn't in the earlier games; don't know for sure if it's in the later ones, but I do know EOU has that quirk. Just like EOU alone (not the other games) has the quirk of ailments running primarily off the TEC stat (versus LUC in the other games) so Medics are a bit better at ailments than the the rest of the series.

Is she wearing panties?

This is a heal slut

She's no slut

They disintegrated during her thousand year sleep.
And when MIKE restored her memories he did not restore her knowledge that wearing panties is normal.

Yes she is.

This is a slut.

But a tank slut.

It's a lot more complicated than that.

pastebin.com/UYLjKiXe

Short version is that it's reduced by 50% instead of 30%, but after the ailment wears off, it gets reduced by 7% for each turn. But each infliction places a permanent cap on their resistance.

I feel like either Teach is a 100% slut or a 30 yo turbovirgin. There is no middle ground for her

>been enjoying getting into this series
>played 1 and 2
>literally every game except 3 is availible to ship to my country
>checked every online retailer

Why? Is it super shit or something? Also, New Zealand before anyone asks.

3's the best one.

She is both a slut and a virgin.
In the official promotional manga pages you see over and over how she tries to sell herself - slut.
But no one wants her so she is a virgin.

I don't think there are ever many EO titles in stock.
So there might be a EOIII shortage because people are actually buying it.

If it's in stock over here it's usually tripple the price of EO and EOII if not even more.