When I was a kid my family and i came back from the beach. We got stuck in traffic in the early evening

When I was a kid my family and i came back from the beach. We got stuck in traffic in the early evening.

We were stopped next to one of these beauty's for a half hour. It was my first crush.

Share your first crush.

With the 3.8L and the rumble seat these things were pretty gud cruisers.

I remember thinking that these people must have been rich to afford a car like that.

Those lights ........

This

Man, I love that thing Lincoln/Mercury were doing in the 90's with the marque on the driver's side front bumper area. It's so corny but it's great. Wish that light up front end came on other cars, though.

I have nostalgia for this very ugly design. A guy near me owns an old Topaz with this front end and i actually find myself staring at it.

Are you sure it was a Topaz? I thought only Mercury put that on the Sable.

I used to have one of those... kindof regret giving it away

The Topaz got it towards the end of the run, but it didn't light up.

dat ass

I was a gullible kid, but this was the first car I legit daydreamed of owning.

my grandma's neighbor had one and he showed me it one day as him and his wife were returning from the store. i thought it was the coolest car

first love was a ke30, got me hooked on the coke bottle styling in general so i dumped her and got into full sized fuselage chryslers

gmc jimmy/chevy blazer

I still want one

It still is, user. You had great taste.
Pic related my first crush

>Yearning for a car that you can get on Craigslist for $3k

Neighbor had one of these and i wanted it so bad. I dont think it ran and he wouldnt part with it.

Other neighbor had one just like this. Always loved it.

Fuck yeah

The car that started my love for cars

my first crush was a 930 slantnose. It's the first car I ever coveted.