Reliability

How the fuck is this possible? Fucking Kia is ranked higher than Honda? FUCK

>Chrysler moved up 10 places
what went right?

>reliability
>new cars
What is that supposed to mean?... How wrong can a new car go?

I'm more impressed by the 86/BRZ.

these reliability charts are always biased by infotainment/electronics
yes, legitimate mechanical issues are usually represented too but are far outweighed by dumb people not figuring out how to pair a phone to their new shitbox

notable exceptions would be low production models and/or legit hardcore issues like the steering on the Q50 or door issues on the model X

>bottom 4 are all american

shit cars for a shit country, kek

Does consumer reports actually record the infotainment systems as a part of reliability? I'd really only care about the drivetrain/body of the car

Long term reliability in cars released now will be a problem. Electronics are always the first thing to go wrong. And they can be pricey to fix too. Cars now are basically reliant on all the electronic nonsense they shove in them now. You think that touch screen that controls the radio and heat will still work a decade from now? Kek!

>How wrong can a new car go?
As wrong as any car. Do you think cars are summoned by a wizard in a perfect state at the factory? Hundreds of human hands build each car. Early failures are more common than middle life failures.

>Chrysler and GM trash
why am I not surprised?

The Escalade has been getting absolutely crapped on by the idiots who buy them, it’s magnificent. Fucking kek.

>Chrysler
The best or nothing and Porsche are only 6 and 9 points above Chrysler.

Friend who has a new Malibu just had the a/c compressor give out.

This chart is obviously garbage, no way any boxer engine could rank that high. Look at the Impreza ffs.

Reliability is where naturally aspirated engines are unbeatable.

>most reliable
>Niro
They literally started to sell those 4 months ago.

>Lexus below Toyota.
>ES more reliable than LS.

What the FUCK is Toyota doing?

I knew I should have bought a Kia or a Hyundai :( It's all about that warranty

tfw just bought a brand new focus
they gave me a soy coupon in the mail :/

>GM
>Chrysler

Nothing ever changes.

extrasmugpepe.jpg

that has to be a meme ploy to sell shit because korean cars are junk

*uses launch control over 50 times in a row without any issues*

That Buick tho
More reliable than fucking Honda/Hyundai/Nissan/Mazda/VW

Boomers take their shit to dealerships exactly on time for the recommended servicing instead of convincing themselves that "durr it's reliable that means I can neglect maintenance"

Because it's nat based on facts but opinion of owners. use the TUV ranks.

Why? Subaru have always been very high in reliability studies, it's why they are popular with farmers.