How fucked am I, Veeky Forums?

How fucked am I, Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n4vusY2-rkQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's totalled

Prepare your anus

That'll be $10,000

Yeah thats pretty bad but if you act now you can stop the spread. Take a dremel with a wire brush attachment and go to town on it. Use a carbide attachment to cut off the spots where the rust goes past the surface. Make sure every last trace of rust is removed, and then wash it down with alcohol. If you dont want that gapig wound, get some bondo and slap that shit on and paint over it and if your good enough it wont be noticeable unless youre right next to it.

If you wanna make it look nice you have to bring it to a body shop and probably spend a grand. Personally id just sell the car now and learn to maintain the next one better.

what the fuck is it ? it looks like rust under the paint but you guys are treating it like some metal-eating AIDS fungus

Wew lad, better junk it immediately and buy an AE86

It is the tip of the iceberg tha sank the titanic. Look closely under this car and you will see much more. Best advice: fix this visible cancer on the cheap, and sell this rust bucket immediately

is there a way to permanently ban all wh*te subhumans from this board?

This, sand it away very lightly and carefully then touch up with OEM paint and sell that fucker

what car is that?

Very fucked. Sell it and buy a Saturn.

fuck, how long would fixing it with bondo last?
youtube.com/watch?v=n4vusY2-rkQ

Since I wouldn't be doing that until the summer, In the meantime, should I put some POR15 ontop of it? (or what would be a better rust converter/inhibitor)

>these niggas
i live in the north and this is what literally 2-3 year old cars look like

>and learn to maintain the next one better.
It's rusting from UNDER the paint
Literally how do I prevent that?

Did you buy my subaru?

>It's rusting from UNDER the paint
>Literally how do I prevent that?

this, OP here I wax my car regularly (notice the good finish on the rest of the panel) and wash it at least once a week in winter
you can see the rust started from under the paint in pic

You aren't. Rusted out metal just means more weight reduction, let that bitch go, it's just the body not the frame.

Rust is car cancer. If you don't get rid of all the nasty bits the shit will spread like a motherfucker. Rust is worse than aids.

>bondo
it's over, this is the future you chose
you wooden lisden

It didnt start under the paint you dingus. It started from a rock chip or other damage in your wheel well.

It's sad but it's true. I hate when people on here recommend pretty much any 90's sports car, because the few that are left around here are either rusted out and/or riced to shit

>rust under the paint
>but you guys are treating it like some metal-eating AIDS fungus