/fgog/ - Fate/Grand Order General

Previous: >2017 Summer Event
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2017summer/

>2017 Summer Event CM
youtube.com/watch?v=ihNcNkQovG4
Servants with new Swimsuit: Raikou, Nitocris, Nobunaga, Artoria Alter, Fran, Ishtar, Helena and Nero

>Riyo event and welfare Berserker
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_statesman/
>August 2-16

>[Fate/Grand Order Fes. 2017 ~2nd Anniversary~]
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_eireiseisou/
>There will be a quest named "Memorial Quest" in Chaldea Gate, clear reward is a "Heroic Spirit Formal Dress" Craft Essence from the 47 choices.

>Rate-up
30 Jul-16 Aug: Sherlock Holmes
news.fate-go.jp/2017/2nd_pickup/
news.fate-go.jp/2017/0807ffirw/ Extended

>Guaranteed SSR Limited gacha
news.fate-go.jp/2017/happyybag2nd/

>News
view.fate-go.jp/
>English FGO has its own general for now, search /fgoalter/ in the catalog
>There are now costume options, Mashu is the only one available now

>Dropmaps
imgur.com/a/6nXq9

>Farming Guide
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_SlTjrVRTgHgfS7sRqx4CeJMqlz687HdSlYqiW-JvQA/htmlview?sle=true#

>FAQ
pastebin.com/Hp918cqA

>Mega Pastebin
pastebin.com/HTrhq7Nk

>TLs Pastebin
pastebin.com/RA8Px5jz

>Friendlist Spreadsheet (last reset: June 29)
Add yourself docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScCq3eZgh3zlUtZ3G6Y-zzv1kaXt4GHuWVBRlV__V3Q3rC2Pg/viewform
View list docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1FSN1kmzso2itgjWzaGfysZ5WhEjiL5EcyjGr4k6DffA

>Materials, experience and event AP simulators
fgosimulator.webcrow.jp/

>Alternate Servant/CE DB
kazemai.github.io/fgo-vz/servant.html

Other urls found in this thread:

dictionary.com/browse/swart
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hitler was black

NERO IS FOR ANAL

Black_Athena_Theory.png

UMU

nipples man

Just a quick reminder that you're completly fucked up if you got an account from someone else on Veeky Forums

>original owner of the account hands it to "user"
>he keeps the friendcode of that account around and some other data about it like date of the last login and last mission cleared
>new "user" owner plays daily, clears content, gets new servants, etc
>after 1 year the old owner sends a request to DW asking back for his account with the previous data, and they just see what are your current servants after seeing your support rooster
>DW gives him back the account, and "user" ends up empty handed

Afterwards they just go to Reddit and sell it as "end game account" for $50 bucks. And repeat the proccess again.
This is something that /fgog/ is still doing and is tricking NA anons into accepting gift accounts.

NEXT - How to protect your account.
Cont.

Astolfo!

>Thread made on page 1
>Of course it's a nerofag, again
Nerocucks confirmed cancerous

Hitler was jewish and gay, too

Fuck didn't even see them.

Female Black Nazi Officers is canon now.

HASHIRIDASHITA

How much are you spending on the Medb gacha?

>Udonya
Oh god my dick.

The following are all the steps you can take to protect your account:

>If anyone is being strangely pushy for your Servant details or asking you to take a screenshot of your home screen or something, tell them to fuck off.

>All friends can see your Master name and Level. All friends cannot see your Friend ID. To play it safe, add others instead of putting your Friend ID out to be added. Most of the /postyoursupports/ posts are stealth attempts to make people posts their Friend Code to steal their accounts

>To avoid having it stolen, I would suggest crossing out/censoring/obviously editing screenshots of your accounts from now on. (I know I don't give out Friend ID anymore so.)

>If you are buying: THE BUYER WILL KNOW ALL THE DETAILS TO YOUR ACCOUNT. WHEN YOU GET YOUR ACCOUNT, START LEVELING UP/ROLLING/CHANGE MASTER NAME/FUCKSHIT WHATEVER IMMEDIATELY. ESPECIALLY IF YOU PURCHASED A HIGH-VALUE ACCOUNT. They could snatch it back, run away with it, and cheat someone else the same way. We are assuming that DW does not have the fucking brains to realize the same account has been claimed 3 times in the past week.

>Change the color of your name to a very hard to guess color code, making harder to potential thiefs to get right the name of your master

>Lastly: If ever things go wrong... if ever you lose your account... be prepared for it. If you think you've already overshared your gorgeous 20 5Star account, then quickly gather all information on it. Take screenshots of everything just once. All Servant details, all event points, EVERYTHING. ANYTHING to make your case look stronger than whatever loser is trying to steal your shit. While it's still, well, your shit, make sure you take down every last inch of it.

In the end of the day even after doing all that and spending quartz, you STILL CAN get your account stolen.
If the person made a quartz purchase before handing your account to you, they will get it even without 99% of the other info.

>Waiting 1 year to make maybe 50 dollars profit

IS THIS DOGGO GOOD FOR CRIT MEMES Y/N PLEASE RESPOND

>Melvin finds yet another way to fish for those delicious (You)s
>/fgog/ is shit enough to fall for it
Congratulations.

Would the demon king of the sixth heaven qualify as a beast like with Nero and mother harlot

Very strong gorilla.

Not really since she did nothing wrong

>NP5
>500%
Very cute Saint.

or I could just spend like $10 on quartz so the guy trying to cuck me doesn't have all my transactions and therefore can't get the account?

NIGGA U WANNA SEE JESUS?

(You) are a nigger.
How do you feel?

>Want to do Hunger games to "save" the bread
>Unsure if I'm still using the custom fate one.

She busted 3 500% nps on the Pent fight. First time I've done any 500% nps too.

WE

If she's an avenger I'll whale

I mean it intentionally tries to tempt people out of achieving nirvana so we suffer in the material world more

That's pretty bad

They wouldn't release costumes for a servant without putting them on rate-up would they? There's probably only a handful of cucks out there with Medb and if the costume actually looks good, the bandwagoners wouldn't be able to get her and join the hype.

>no maintance

Fuck off.

perfectly fine if I'm playing KOTOR 1 or 2 where the POCs are infinitely better than any of the others

I'm a nigger
honestly I feel good, nothing special in my life

It's not right brothers, /fgog/ proved that I'm a nigger.

Do I have a big dick now

Goddamit Apo is just too bad. How hard are they trying to make Fran a moeblob? It's just painful to watch. You want a shitty romantic battle harem? Make some spin-off like Prillay, but don't try to make a serious story and then add UGUU MOENSTEIN and animu characters that can't express a single feeling without overreacting.

>It really only takes a simple google search to see that it means dark as well.

It's also a synonym of Black. Let's take a look at the definition of a synonym:

>a word or phrase that means exactly the same as another word or phrase in the same language, for example shut is a synonym of close.

So if Swarthy and Black are synonyms of each other, than of course they mean the same thing, otherwise they would not be synonyms in the first place

The biggest

Only for one turn (maybe two) so not really. Better avenger than Angra if you want to deal damage though.

HOL UP YOU BE SAYIN WE WUZ

I want to hold pinkies with my waifu!

>he's bringing the shit back into this thread
how desperate for (You)s must one be?

So basically he's useless if I already have Dantes?

Who the fuck is this

I'm merely replying to people that engage in the discussion.

WUZ

Mata Hari

So what's the challenge?

>how to protect your account
Just play on it
DW won't give the account to anybody if you login few times a day

Going to take black the kingdom.

Kiss me

To keep playing this kusoge.

>no argument whether she was African or not
Your well received scholar book was for nothing.

Now I see what they meant by insanely hard.

Does he serve any purpose?

I am ready for Semiramis to be released in Q4 2018.
>inb4 FP meme
>inb4 costume meme

UNRIVALLED AND SHIIIEETT

How is that relevant? We're discussing if she's black or not and the biography (which you can read for yourself) says she was swart/swarthy which means black ever since the 900's.

Probably, yeah. But hey, he's a good doggo, level him up to help out whenever multiple rulers end up appearing anyway, yeah?

Thanks for the account dumbass.

Tfw some user gave me and jalter and waver account tfw been grateful and gathering ascension materials and leveling
Tfw could take it back if he wants

Calm down guys

How is being African and being black relevant?
You figure that out for yourself.

>being this retarded
better delete that before someone actually does steal your account

Here is your (You), retard

>Literally posting his bday and all vital master data

Now this is just asking to be mugged

Doctor Roman, I'm DEMON PILLAR

YOUR ACCOUNT IS MINE

good luck

Were you just really lucky in a small number of rolls? I can't imagine you'd be able to get that much FP unless you had good supports, unless you've had Beginning of the Journey equipped since you started playing.

I know we joke about account stealing and shit, but you legitimately can get your account stolen like this you fucking mong

KEK thanks
you're on my list on account to steal just after Emiya-chan

Uh, you don't get to bring supports.

Will this be a good enough catalyst for Medb?

The point of this discussion is to establish that Joan Of Arc was born black, she was not "tanned." That is a misconception spread by people who believe the modern definition of the word, not the one used in Old English.

So why can't DW just make a proper account system instead of this dumbass account code

>modern definition of the word
>used in a book from the 90s
HMMMM

>nips
>competent
>not retarded

Who's the boss of the desert race's fou quest? I forgot who was there in the event.

You won't be ready for shit at this rate without an account

You'll just summon Moe Cu Alter.

I guess later tonight we get to see where Warden Medb and No-longer-headless-horseman are going with the plot.

Anyone have guesses where this shit is heading?

This is (your) mom.
She is coming up soon to be summoned to your Chaldea.

You will be rolling for her, right?
She misses you much, her son.

Say something nice about (your) mom, user.

They're not on my friendlist

FGO isn't an efficient game.

Because this game was built as a cashgrab with sloppy coding

And they aren't going to rebuild the code from scratch now

It's the same reason we don't have NP skip

I have you in my friend list you dumbass, so I know your servants. HAHAHAHAHAH

I like her school uniform.

I won't complain. More Cu is always good.

Sorry mom I'm out of quartz
Next year for sure okay?

again, why is he a caster?

damn my mom is repulsive

She was my first 5* and is the only good one I own.

Because they have to put every servant that sucks at fighting into the caster class.

>before 900; Middle English; Old English sweart black, dark; cognate with German schwarz, Old Norse svartr, Gothic swarts; akin to Latin sordēs filth

The book uses the definitation that would have been used during Jeanne's time, not the modern one.

Source: dictionary.com/browse/swart