(dire maul on farm)

/who "guild name", whisper anyone!

>Vanilla WoW database
db.vanillagaming.org

>Addons
forum.elysium-project.org/forum/268-ui-addons-macros/

>Leveling Guide
docs.google.com/document/d/1-Z2vplxWZACKmCpw1B8vexKQ2vwjRqFRjcJhHjAxxJg/edit

>WoD models (Drop the MPQ in your data folder)
mediafire.com/file/igrn28dw2r9qghr/patch-5.mpq

Old:

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/iz1y5kEp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based earwen

take the ban and post the uncensored

cant wait for this to get jannied because the other thread isnt at 750

What does one gain both spiritually and physically for joining DoN?

based

che cuantas copas tenes?

dead thread
dead game

>DoN sobbing in the distance

reminder
pastebin.com/iz1y5kEp

soon

whats with this cat

Tell me RIGHT NOW why you're not playing on the Naxx PTR?

There's free loot!

why are all these night elf OPs posted so fucking early? are you seriously this desperate to having your night elf thread?

no.

can someone explain why MoH is filled with the worst subhumans that this world has to offer? how did they all manage to congregate in one guild on one little chinese private server for a 20 year old mmo?

more lewd elves please

only the best, I don't have time for browsing through shit

Navel pls.

MoH/Nihilum is a normie guild from a literal who Russian custom server from 2 years back

their core players all play private servers because they can't afford a retail sub.

no idea why they advertise their shit here.

salty dogs

>you will never get to see this guys tiny balls and probable jew cut baby dick ;__;

What is the best class outside of combat?

mage

this nigger is so mad HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA holy fuck lad you've been making posts for HOURS defending your guild hahahah and what do you get from it? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA are you earning the respect and admiration of your peers? will your fellow guildmates finally stop treating you like shit and shit talking you behind your back? hahahahaha do you hope they'll stop leaking discord logs to stir up drama about you or something? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA like mate i'm actually laughing at you right now, not even joking. like when i'm typing out HAHAHAHAHAHAHA it's because i'm genuinely fucking getting a good bellylaugh at your autistic shit mate, you're really that unintentionally hilarious. how does that make you feel mate?

holy fucking shit reading the last thread is sad

it's literally 750 posts of moh getting btfoed

>there will never be government programs to euthanise 'people' like this ;__;

>new MC record set
>DoN can't even get a group together for UBRS
Sad!

I don't even need to respond anymore. Whenever someone tries to damage control moh just link them this

>*dispells you*
>GOD FUCKING DAMMIT GUYS WHY DIDN'T YOU HELP

I couldn't stop laughing

imagine being this salty, assblasted, gay, cucked, stupid, low IQ, inbred, transsexual and unable to formulate a proper response

honest question here

what kind of person tolerates loot council for 8 months only to have the core change it to dkp after they get all the gear they need?

is it some sort of cuck fetish or is there a different term for it when it's in wow?

very impressive
how can we compete with the 8th best guild on the server?

Wait, is this for real?

>server goes down while dads is flying
>he comes reconnects and steps away
>no one bothers to check for an autist logging in right away after a crash specifically to purge dads
>dads gets upset at this autist and at people not checking the flight point

i'd be mad too desu

good friends
loot from raids

>all the clique trannies finally geared
>this is my moment
>8 months of waiting for this... finally my turn to get funneled gear!
>"Hey guys we'll be switching to dkp because it's more fair, also I'll be raiding on my alt from now on instead of my fully geared main that we just finished funneling gear to."

Whenever I walk by MoH me and my boyfriend just kind of chuckle and /laugh at them in game. I figure it probably gets them hard since they all have to have some sort of humiliation fetish to still be walking around with that guild name hanging over their heads.

you can't because you cant even raid

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT BROS STOP MAKING FUN OF MOH RAIDERS WE AREN'T FUCKING KEKS SHUT THE FUCK UP

>boyfriend
just as bad as them desu

all social guilds are like this
nobody gives a shit it's just a game

most people just play for fun and want to raid
not obsess about virtual items.

fuck that orc looks bad ass

>call a group of people subhuman, while clearly a socially retarded manchild
>expect to well written response to your spergposting

feel free to drop by discord and post pic of those tiny balls so i can get a good look at how much of a genetic dead end you are my man, no homo

heh.. yeah.. we didn't even fucking care about not getting loot all along morons. how are you going to respond to that one don? call us cucks again? nice try drumpfkins, moh and communism win yet again

are undead warriors cool

My favourite meme
>new guild where most members are leveling from 1-60 rather than being 60 right from the start
>''Why arent you raiding yet?''

No.

I would if people outside the guild were allowed in your safe space discord.

but they are

Anyone can access the general channel.

i raid your mom's cunt every night you impotent niggercuck

server's been out for 8 months

the guild has been up for 2 months
MoH had MC on farm after 6 weeks

>he's still responding

Manlett, its time to stop posting. Go make a raid guild on horde for me instead.

you had been farming BWL for a year before that.

Daily reminder, to roll on new Horde guild for a fresh leveling and future raiding experience.
With D.O.N the hype never ends we all are going through the same shit as you and will feel extremely happy for anybody that joins us cause we need you, we need everybody, we want to raid. What we don't want is for this guild to fail, so help us out, check us out, just joining us you will be part of this guild's foundation, the core, the pillar that will make this guild a stable and comfy home.

The universe has existed for thousands of billions of years, why havent you evolved from a hairless ape posting on a chinese selfie sharing forum?

So?

????????????????????????????

so you admit you're newfags who never raided bwl at all on any other server or retail?

got it, thanks redditors

Yes, he's got a bad ass. Post good ass instead.

uwotm8

>Mandate of Heaven
>calling anyone r*ddit

*summoning lady thornbelle*

lmfao when will MoH stop getting bullied and embarrassed? it's actually sad. no wonder you failures sit around in discord all day. it's the only place you don't get blown the fuck out. simply utterly blown the fuck out. how can they recover? they can't.

>p*pper p*lls

>he's still responding

>or retail

Nice attempt at equating kronos to fucking retail.

Why would we be doing same content we had already experienced on a different servers over and over?
Honest question.

Insider here. MoH is unironically collapsing right now and it's partially due to the last threads posts and leaks.

Prepare for some major leaks very soon.

t. someone very upset by the dkp change and loot

because paying for a subscription
to play fresh content on live is for cucks?

chose the chad life white man

Its okay, atleast we'll get laughs out of it.

t.MoH raider that had his loot clique'd

ahahahahaah holy fucking shit that's priceless

>caring about loot in a 14 year old everquest clone based on a real-time strategy game

>moh is better in every way
How will dindus ever recover?

>dkp change

where the fuck are you getting this retarded rumor from?

This is it. This is the post that kills MoH.

shhhhh

>yeah, as a DoN member, i love gay men showing me their chests, im a huge faggot and love sucking cocks, that's why im obsessed with moh and even named my guild after them

Dads you're fucking retarded.

This. MoH would never risk loot going to anyone outside of the clique.

>MoH are bunch of passive-agressive ladyboys that shitpost anonymously about eachother
>DoN are roided chadbulls that look after eachother and share everything, including body heat (no homo)

Howdy ladies and ladies (male), gamers and geeks, trannies and freaks! Are you feeling lonely? Need a friend to help you get back on your feet? Someone to help you conquer the harsh and unforgiving lands of discord? Someone to trade nudes with for loot priority? (Only kidding about that last one.... or am I? O.o dun dun dun...)

Join ! *jazz hands* (Not to be confused with on horde, they're down the hall and to the left; they don't even raid! Sad!) We're just a friendly bunch of gamers and gameresses (male) looking to have a good time, chill out, do our own thang :D. We're super duper hardcore and literally the 8th best guild on the server, so basically anyone is welcome as long as you're willing to grind hundreds of gold for consumables each week and show up to our sixty minute Molten Core "speed runs" with full world buffs or you're gonna get benched! :D Are you trans or a trap? Pre or post-op? Feminine penis or masculine vagina? It doesn't matter, you're welcome in our pack! :D (though please don't be an a-hole to Madtii in chat, you WILL be kicked for insulting our queen).

exists for one reason and one reason only - to provide a trans-tastic experience! So alll you cute boys out there, come join the pack! :D You'll have an epic freaking time, I can promise you that :D.

If you want to make the leap and join Mandate today, just do a /who like the Doctor and whisper Manlett or Madtii, they're always online! I PROMISE you will love it here! :D

Rawr~

t.Assblasted heterosexual

Must be hard on you when you find out all the girls in your guild are actually just males pretending to be women.

> sixty minute
ITS FOURTY FOUR FUCKING NIGGER 44(FOURTY FOUR)

Has there ever been a single moment where MoH was as btfoed as they are right now?

So this is the progressive vanilla experince...woah...

so this is it....
these posts just killed mandate forever

RIP 2017-2017
hope you fare better on ares, boys :^)

How long before moh disbands?

My name is Thrall and i approve of this message!

gay boy rofl

so who is even in this clique?
are there people that raid every week that dont get loot at all i dont understand

>are there people that raid every week that dont get loot at all

Yup, these are the cuck fetishists that people /spank, /spit, and /laugh at around the bridge.

play ptr

reminder that madti is still mad to this day about blonblon posting that
even after guild kicking him

because she's never posted selfies and doesn't get anywhere near as much attention.

imagine how fucking fat she must be to not be able to compete with a shirtless guy.

The actual real clique
Manlett
Valky
Infamy
Madti
Artie
Reznik
Earwen
Thats it.