/tesg/ - The Elder Scrolls General

all dunmer must die edition

>Is Skyrim Special Edition worth it?
No. SKSE and ENB will likely never be updated to work with it.

>Should I play Skyrim Special Edition or Legendary Edition?
Legendary Edition for the above reasons. Please do not ask again in the thread.

>Mods, modding GUIDES, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact" button at the top right of the site!

>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/wt4tJyKW
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/BZsXJB9T

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Remember to ignore and report shitposters.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/SvlKp
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86031/?
pastebin.com/0Z7BYrVZ
i.imgur.com/OPtO4lY.png
mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1862.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Waifus
Lore
Harmony

thread claimed for waifus

Which Legendary Cities? I use it with the one that adds new cities without issue. Not sure about the one that expands existing ones.

How much time do you have to dedicate to the game to finish it? I'm starting school next week again, and as a music student I really don't have time for very long games. How long does, say, Oblivion take to finish?

Couple of days if you approach it casually. If you want to however get yourself immersed and actually explore the world I'd say a month or more at least in my severely autistic case

>oblivion
about 3 minutes

>finish it
Clearing every dungeon, finding every location, competing every quest line, and doing all unique quests would take at least 100 hours of concerted effort.

finish means clearing the final boss, completing it means doing it 100%

I don't see how those two would be incompatible.

I want to fuck a vampfu.

How about them screens of your characters relaxing and enjoying themselves /tesg/?

waifus!

Which final boss and how many of them?

waifus..

okay cool, im pretty sure im using the new cities that don't touch the originals

thanks user

im pretty undecided about the existing city overhauls, i had jks for a while, then i used expanded for a little and eventually ditched them both

i have a little more knowledge now i guess it might not be so bad to try one of them again

w-what do you mean

>he has time to relax

those hairs are terrible. both mesh and textures are badly done, install ks hairdos and sg hairpack

>he doesn't main axe and shield

hitstop is fucking retarded, those micro freezes add fucking nothing to the gameplay and actually look like your game is having loading stutter lmao

it makes power attacks feel way more satisfying and gives you a short periods to dodge attacks

its good

It's kinda lewd.
imgur.com/a/SvlKp

How long till next installment in The Elderly Scrooges series?

Should I reinstall Skyrim until then??

There's multiple questlines or stories that you can do. The vanilla main quest, Shivering Isles, and Knights of the Nine all have semi-long quest-lines/stories that culminate in a final boss fight, can be done in any order, and are mutually exclusive. Then there's multiple factions that also have their respective quest-lines, but aren't as involved.

Bless you

>that stamina drain
lol what a weak faggot

>ywn be a fuccboi
Truly hurt

Dear diary today the ass was fat. Also is snake know how to dance?

I have a preference for hammer.

>not cleaving bitches with a greatsword

welp, due to my inclination for partial nudity I kinda have to dump all my points into health early in the game

>Also is snake know how to dance

He's not the best dancer around, he looks kind of dorky doing it.

Probably 2020, if we're lucky.

I'd reinstall Skyrim if I were you.

i will probs regret this, but neat

also, you like the tkhitstop that long? i have it pretty subtle, i use it mostly for confirming hits because i have so much of the ui hidden

No time for rest.

That looks pretty nifty but that Hitstop is a turn off. Wear some goddamn clothes.

She doesn't know how to dance either so it just works.

nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86031/?

Finally...

I actually have KS Hairdos but I haven't found anything quite similar. I'll look at the SG Hairpack at least.

That's always a nice theme!

I don't ride horse.

yeah, I have it up to max because it really makes power attacks feel impactful and gives me a small window of opportunity to dodge immediately afterward. I have it off for normal attacks though

>interacting with horses ever

>partial

Spear and a small shield together with flexible clothing

since they kinda are still in the "ideas" phase, and development takes a few years...maybe 2024?

>nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86031/?
>Sometimes your horse will fly off a little after teleporting (with you on it). To fix: hang on tight and just ride around a little.

If you wear yourself out, you won't be able to perform at optimum efficiency. Rest and you'll go back into the fray stronger than before.

I think so too.

Verdant flowers are nice, when you find them.

Would you recommend Legendary Cities for someone who has Dawn of/JK/ETaC? I'm concerned it might clutter the wilderness.

New player here, how are magDKs at high level PvP and pve? I'm having a good time lava whipping the shit out of things.

I'm guessing this is about elder scrolls online, for which we have a separate general for.

Wrong thread buddy.

why do we need to know this

WARHAMS

Why did you reply?

to ask you a question

Gimme the cute beast girls.

Ok.

what am I missing out on if I get immersive citizens lite vs the full version?

Instability

If you count barbarian as cute then here you go.

>decide to get back into Skyrim
>have a build from 2014, fully stable about 150 mods
>decide to do it again with updated mods
>try twice, so unstable that it is unplayable
>break down and try nmm
>still doesn't work

Is there a full retard walkthrough for modding? I'm so fucking stupid I can't do it anymore.

what are you having trouble with specifically?

are you adding a ton of mods all at once instead of trying a few at a time?

I usually add 4 or 5 at a time, go through LOOT and Tes5edit if I need to and then try it out in game. Then I add a few more. But every time by the end I start it up and there is some strange graphical glitch and/or it ctd's.

then you're simply adding too many

how many do you have? mod list?
one method for fixing too many mods is teh have multiple characters

>a thief
>an archer
>a vampire
>a spellblade
>etc.

so you can experience a stable skyrim and all the mods you want to try, just at different times

I just add everything at once and it works in the end lol

I must be some kind of rare genius.

am I not supposed to use extended encounters + immersive patrols?

pastebin you dirty fucker

they work together

pls pastebin that shit.

where is this at?

lyl
pastebin.com/0Z7BYrVZ

I love you Viet

Did they not say they're gonna skip elder scrolls / fallout, and do something else, because everyone's sick of working on them?

iirc, they're gonna work on a different game, and then come back (I may be wrong)

I hope they do, and they use it as an opportunity to try out a different game engine, to maybe use on skyrim 2 when they get some team experience using it

o-ok user that's nice.

>use tfc
>mouse gets bugged and can't use scroll nor attack
>have to relaunch skyrim and it takes 10 hours to wait to play the game

Tomb of the Dead in Whiterun. I'm on Vigilant business. They're just letting anyone in these days.

How many followers do you use /tesg/

i.imgur.com/OPtO4lY.png
gib nightie pls

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTE

>posting 4 month old screenshots

mitakusaner.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-1862.html
I hope you like baidu.

About 70+

What's wrong with that?

Please take my husbando away from your terrible fucking meme picture you shit.

posting old screenshots is more like avatar fagging. we have seen the pictures hundreds of times and you just do it to identify yourself
not relevant to the thread at all

I can hear my CPU screaming at your screenshot.

Will do, post him so I know who to avoid for future pics.

Probably took 5 years off its life with that picture. Had about 3fps.

2 max but I switch followers every quest or so, depending if they are in the area at the time. I have around 30 followers installed

Anyone have a link to this outfit? Scoured the usual places (Nexus, LL, Sky TM, eihei) and can't find it anywhere.

If you use tfc while posing then it fucks up the camera. Dunno about attacking since I haven't had an issue with that before.

take your chill pills user.

On average, 1 - 2.
I'll switch up followers from time to time though.

yes thats the worst thing.

Kinda weird tho because it only started lately for me (maybe 4 months ago or so) and i only started hearing about it from other people recently as well

i wonder if a mod that everyone uses could be responsible for this. a broken update or something

i hope one day someone finds a fix to it

>Prequel adventure will never be completed

I always have Snake with me. Occasionally Nita or the kids, but they don't fight. Then I have 11 others installed for story purpose if I ever need them.

Are you guys ready for Skyrim VR?

You don't have me installed? :(

Awkward Master Spell casting and shoving your face into a plate in VR to clip through walls is going to be fun.

Stop ban evading Cumtears.

that entire chest harness needs to go.

Kazerad is a lazy jew prick who's realized he can continue just skating by selling merch and commissions while keeping the "update soon guys :^)" line going

Repostan.
Has anyone had any issue with MO not loading mods? I'm trying to install Solitude expansion and I get the message from MO saying "installation successful" but the mod doesn't show up on my list or in my game. In fact, I can no longer add mods to MO at all. The mods are in MO's mod folder, but the list in the application won't show them. I have the most current version installed.