pastebin.com/Txe190aw

>Character Planner
mugenmonkey.com/

>DARK SOULS 3
docs.google.com/document/d/1u8Mak1goSv4g73g16XsWV4sJelDQUatWkP2kcO6GVAA/pub
>Full Soundtrack
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B66vvDQ_rAMyS29wdTR6ajZsczQ
>Useful PvP data
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/e/2PACX-1vSfgmZuvPRH-V4tNCBopaHAuRjuR3AxytjlBiaoICHC6cWGYzkg1POxHyUxBoJAWAUtFHOPUVte0kWI/pubhtml?gid=0

>DARK SOULS 2
pastebin.com/FiDXYjfs

>DARK SOULS
pastebin.com/Rtb5w9yS

>DEMON'S SOULS
pastebin.com/tehcGm75

>BLOODBORNE
docs.google.com/document/d/1sItpr6PHpoEiFbtFIBtPO4UNeNEpxuztHteANTJRHDU/edit#heading=h.od90ylbez0rz
Bloodborne discussion is welcome here, but you'll get more help in their general: >KING'S FIELD
pastebin.com/G8zw0sc3

>COMMUNITY
Discord (READ THE README BEFORE JOINING): discord.gg/C3AX2Hk
Player list: pastebin.com/9hG50KHX
Steam group: steamcommunity.com/groups/DarkSoulsGeneral

Other urls found in this thread:

mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/stats
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Are Int/Str and Int/Dex builds good on pvp in DaS1?

Why are most people.here so fucking dumb?
It's becuase you are Shartmericans right?

Uneventful stream today. Oh well. Is he even going to finish Dark Souls 3?

can undead have sex?

Reminder that Yuria would suck your dick if you ask

>fire damage on Aldrich

Feels good to be a pyromancer.

You have no idea buddy, you would if you went out sometimes.
But most people are really stupid and can't see obvious shit when it's right in front of them.

Int/Dex will get good buff delivery and fast cast times. Int/Str gets the Manus catalyst but it's kind of rare to see it being used.

I am European and most of my friends are educated, but the amount of stupidity I See here is ridiculous

Daily reminder that this is a RED general, only RED, PURPLE and ORANGE phantoms are welcome here.

INDIGO phantoms need to be politely informed that they aren't real invaders

WHITE and GOLD phantoms need to be asked to leave

BLUE phantoms need to be laughed at relentlessly until they give up at life and go hollow

will be interesting to see him go through DaS and DaS2 again

Aldrich is absolutely fucking me up, nothing in DS3 has even been a challenge until this point

Am I the only one who feels magic got rightfully nerfed in DS3?

Maybe. It is still really strong from my experience.

Get in his face, his melee attacks are a joke to dodge if you just strafe properly.

Yes, you stupid fuck, there's absolutely no reason for a reasonable caster build to require more points investment and more hard ring slots than in DaS2.

no, you aren't the only cancer cell that has ruined souls series

Hollows and heretics need to die

Use fire

Aldrich harder than sully? can't make this shit up

>aldrich
Damn son how? Actually I shouldn't mock since everyone finds different shit hard, like on launch I ran into a huge wall with pontiff until I said fuck it, bitched out and started using a shield. Abyss watchers also ruined my shit for a while while a mate of mine oneshot them amusingly when I summoned him for aid they we found out all the attacks that were raping me they had literally never used when he fought them and they raped him too

To answer your question though hug the cunt, at close range he has like one dangerous attack and it's easy as fuck to roll through. Good luck friend.

Desperate

What is the best level to gather sunlight medals(PC)?

Not him, but I always one-shot Sully, meanwhile I need at least 5 tries for Aldritch, when he does the souls mass+arrow rain combo you are fucking dead.

Looking for fun

Beat Sully second time without summons.
The RNG on Aldy seems to fuck me up and I die when he's on 1/4 health no matter what.

Thanks for the advice though, I'll try it again tomorrow after I've cooled off.

Casting is for nerds, tbqh.
I've never been interested in casting in any of the games.
It's annoying as shit while invading in 3.
I can only assume that the people who loved DS2 and hate DS3 are caster-fags, and I feel only contempt towards them.

Also

This place was way too effective to hold of 3 invaders at once. Using spear and great combustion was really fun

>Not him, but I always one-shot Sully
we are talking about difficulty in the first playthrough not some MLG try hard 1000 hours dragonform parry killer player

Literally any level. Shitters at all levels will have trouble with bosses, just put your sign in front of any boss fog and get free medals.

I don't think it's rightfully nerfed so much as it takes too long to get decent stuff for it. In previous games once you knew item locations and areas you could get most items for a caster build relatively early but in 3 shit takes way too long and forces you to rely on narrow options. For Sorcery you pretty much have to get Great Heavy Soul Arrow after Vordt and use that on every boss in the game, Faith you have to wait even longer and get Gnaw and use that on every boss in the game. Pyros have it the easiest by far with their best spells Vestiges and GCFO being available after Watchers. But all of those builds require you to dedicate ring slots and potentially head gear just to get decent damage out of them which along with the new estus system limiting healing for casters makes things more of a grind to do then they should be until you've basically fully finished your build.

This would all be tolerable to me even if they made spell balance better but shit like Crystal Hail is still useless and even late game sorceries like Crystal Soul Spear are just less cost efficient versions of Great Heavy Soul Arrow for PvE. Meanwhile the DLC spells have terrible balance between trash like Corona and god-tier spells like Lightning Arrow.

>RNG
If you run into melee range as he spawns from the ground, he'll never use arrows and just do the shitty melee attacks.

>"Hey big bro, how'd your stream of Dark Souls go?"
>"Pretty well sis, did some sick parries, finally managed Friede without using Estus in the first stages and finished her with a couple of nice pokes on the bum"
>"Wow bro I'm getting pretty jealous here... :)"
>"Dark Souls isn't that hard sis, I can teach y-"
>"I meant jealous of Friede "
>"........w-what?...."
>"I'd like to be in the receiving end of your sword pokes, big bro ;)"
>"I....I don't know what to say..."
>"Don't have to say anything Marcus, the kid is at our parents so we're all alone.. c'mon it'll be our own little secret ;)"
>"But sis, I....."
>"shhhhhhh..."

>hmmm lets go gank spanking
oh wait this game has no poise gank spanking is pretty hard
well even with my twink i need to get 3 parries in a row to finish my target
>i most of the time cant even get the riposte because LITERALLY ANYTHING breaks my poise after a succesful parry
Doesnt work since no poise ("LOL")
yuh. With normal r1 hit I do 7% the hosts health (even tho I have the best infusion and best weapon and best rings on my twink)
Lol doesnt work since plunge attacks dont do significant damage in ds3
most of the hosts are pussies and just stay on the bonfire
and to boot the host will always have phantoms, if the phantoms die you the host can still summon unlimited amount of new phantoms and the game even automatically summons him blues
Sure.

Conversation in discord on why nobody plays ds3 anymore LOL!

Man big weapons needs more buffs for PVP.

Yup. They should make them stunlock you till you die.

>fight a host wearing only robes and no helmet
>he still has hyperarmour frames on every swing
>Working_as_intended.exe

Just bring back /old poise/

heh

Changed my starting class. Let's see if I get BANNED.

Wish me luck guys.

>muh pvp
>nerf this
>buff that

see ya next week

I put hosts underground without a sound, you sunbros can't step to me. All Aldrichfags need to go back to arena, lest they fuck up invasions for you and me
Moon and moon man can't you see? Blues and watchdogs can't do shit in pvp
"Everything you say is offensive to me, as a proud Co-operator I will use my right to free speech. Moon man you need to stop the hate after all we're all playing for fun here,mate"
Fuck off PvEr, I don't care about phantoms of other colors, you can go piss of the knights at Heide's my "brother"

>full havels with the Moonlight GS
>mid-swing
>still get staggered by a 1handed straight sword r1

thank you Miyazaki

If you got staggered like that you were either using it 1H or getting hit between your attacks poise frames which shows your opponent is better at spacing and punishing then you.

Ahh, 'tis. Or some say 'tism

>character is too much of a shy beta to have the dialogue option for that
Is the undead curse actually autism?

Alright, I caved and bought SotFS.

Hype

Played Vanilla?

I need ideas for a silly DS3 character. This fishfaced ayylmao isn't doing anything for me.

if you've never played dark souls 2 before you'll probably hate it then drop it then come back to it in a year and really like it

He finally realized that he is underleveled in addition to using a crap weapon so he's doing story for a week and leveling up his stats to take on Midir.

Can you imagine how painful it would be for him to do Midir at his current state while he is using a completely garbage weapon and being underleveled as well?

If he could parry Gael though he would've spent today and the next 3 streams doing that. I used to dislike Friede but honestly now she is /ourgirl/ for qll the meltdowns she caused for ENB.

Yeah, when the game first came out. I got far but I can't remember much about the game, I remember Pursuer and Smelter Demon though.

Did one playthrough and have about 20 hours in the vanilla game.

How come they nerfed the obscuring ring range?

To appeal to casuls

It's still long enough to be the best ring in the game

>It's been 3 years since i played it

wtf

What has from NOT done to appease the casuls in 3?

lookin for help with friede on ps4. password will be "butts"

You look like the lovechild of Heysel and Kriemhild

>do an invade for fun and sheckles
>downscaled sunbro 600 damage to mobs
>black cristal out
yeah... i better keep PvEing like the shitter i am

>get staggerd once
>the host and phantom both do their weapon arts at the same time
>die because ebin stunlock
hyper armour is for gankers and scrubs. It enables spammy tactics. Tbh firebombs, arrows and bolts, most magic, some pyromancies should do no poise damage OR fromsoftware should add some sort of static poise. You should be able to tanki the first hit. Most of the fights the opponent uses big boi weapons with very little armour and he still has WAY too much hyperarmour.
PVP feels very buggy and unfinished.

>after a 100 tries when he starts talking shit to specific members of chat for "having a shitty personality"

/ourgirl/ confirmed

You still there?

>you cant punish spammers with parry since no hyper armour
>you just simply get staggered/stunlock'd
>only way out of stunlock is to roll
btw why the fuck rolling has hyper armour thats fucking retarded. It already has infinity frames like hell
>killing the host
>notice that he is about to estus
>roll punish
>roll punish
>roll punish oh he didnt get staggered since lmao hyper armour
>he can heal super fast
IT WASNT LIKE HEALING ALREADY WAS TOO EASY :D now you cant even backstab the opponent while he chugs GG

was just about to go to aechives instead, but telporting back now and about to put on the pass, if you're down to help

>infinity frames
>bonfire aesthetics

Is it just me or are bosses in DS2 really easy

The normal pve seems harder than DS1 and DS3 though

Sure I'm down for a few tries. I know we're using the pass but what SL/NG?

god that was embarassing, sorry. just new game, sl74, down to try again if you are

heide's tower is the best example of this

both of the bosses are just big guys in armor and the actual area has you fighting through multiple big guys in armor at once to get to them

base game bosses are easy, with some exceptions that are "medium-hard", but in the grand scheme, none of the souls bosses are really hard, so it's whatever

>huntsman's corpse
>andrei

Why is it so hard to deal with roll spammers in DS3 compared to the other games?

DS2 definitely has the weakest bosses, at least in the base. The game is better for going the areas and dealing with the encounters.

Rolls take very little stamina, making them much more spammable.

because you can cancel the recovery by performing another roll.
try catching the 2nd roll and not the 1st

nice, thanks a lot my dude! my policy on friede is i've beaten her at least once solo, so i don't feel as bad about summoning. just can't be bothered to master all three of those goddamn movesets

That went smoothly

Because rolls cost little enough that if you just try to wail on then you'll run out of stamina before you can land a hit. However, it's pretty easy to rollcatch spammers, you just need the right timing.

What if rolling took twice as much stamina

It'd be nice for PvP, but it would make certain PvE encounters more difficult, so it would never happen.

What if rolling had no iframes and just was quick reposition rather than a dodge

Kinda what happens when you you make enemies go bloodborne 2.0

Am I imagining things or are the attack buttons in DS3 reversed?

I could have sworn strong attacks were bound to right bumper and light attacks bound to right trigger.

>tfw any shield that's not a greatshield is completely worthless in DS3 except for a few that are used for their special effects
It hurts

Man I hate it when hosts point down as they achieved something, evewn though they cannot win without a phantom.

Catering to casuals was a mistake.

Black knight shield

Band aid

Dark Souls, and likely Soulslike pvp in it's entirety, is never going to be esports tryhard tier, and I don't think it's healthy to try.

Making rolling cost more stamina or have fewer iframes is a great idea until you realise that it only makes a difference in your favour when you're trying to run down a faggot host, which is probably the scenario which sticks out in your mind. Consider, however, all the times you had to spam roll to get out of a straight sword R1 convention.

Making escape options less effective means hosts can't escape, yeah. It also means you can't escape when you need to, and invaders need to be able to escape easily much more than hosts do.

So you can see why it's a more complicated issue than you give it credit for.

Well, everything to sell as many copies as possible I guess. Fuck Memezaki.

Black Knight Shield for WA medium
Lothric Knight Shield for Parry medium
You can't expect to block much with small shields but Llewellyn is ok and they're great for parries.

The biggest problem for early game is that the basic sorcerer staff doesn't gain any spell buff until something like 20 INT even if it's at +10, while the pyromancy flame gains spell buff almost immediately and most upgrades increases the spell buff no matter the int/fth.

>Get this spicy new idea for a build
>excitement during character creation
>just want to start playing
>get started
>By the end of the High Wall of Lothric, I'm bored and don't want to play anymore
How?
How does Dark Souls 3 have such a terrible boring slog of a start? The game really does get better by the time you into the second half.

>Always loved Llewellyn
>Suddenly faggots start to use it
>It's slowly becoming meta

Couple that with access to spells early is just stupid. Most of the ones you can access sort of easily, are boring as fuck or just plain shit.
Few decent, but they still feel bad to use.

Also, Crystal Hail still not viable, fucking hell.

If this is the direction they want to take, then i am kinda glad Bloodborne's PVP was rare in a weird way...

>Password phantom with Farron Greatsword

Ten points to whoever can tell me which button he pressed

Another five who to whoever can tell me what the immediate result was, given that I am using a warpick

L1
You died

Yeah I feel like I never saw it that often but now every fuccboi uses it.
mugenmonkey.com/darksouls3/stats
It's the third most-used shield on saved builds, after grass-crest and BKGS.
I don't think I've ever seen someone with grass crest in arena.

>RKPGS password phantom
>Go in confident, I know how to deal with this
>He doesn't press L1
>I have no idea how to deal with this
>I die

Genuinely shocked me i tell you hwat