Episode Ignis to be released on December; Trailer: youtu.be/_sRPZzWeric
Brotherhood episodes: pastebin.com/Q7Efb9F2
Final Fantasy XV Multiplayer closed beta: finalfantasyxv.com/comrades/

>DFF NT
NA and Europe Closed beta Aug. 26 to Sept. 4
Jecht announced: youtu.be/4PqRtRRvDyI

>Final Fantasy Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1e1xUGHH-OBdlM0QzWoME4GRJt9v3ocQmdmylI62hwFk/
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/11vnPui7vWmEcky7XK5XFMf6TWCIDWIOBJykStFwR5KE
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/TKKGu1qB

>Final Fantasy Brave Exvius
How to JP: pastebin.com/91MEQ6wW
GL FAQ: pastebin.com/c43qGvi6
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10

>MOBIUS Final Fantasy:
Anniversary event ongoing all month.
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/nGC6BJ84

>Other game information
pastebin.com/xMVaH4Hv

Previous:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TrAMOmhCbA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's not gay if it's yourself.

Villains having fun!

Warrior of light isn't a villain

Threadly reminder that Vayne Solidor did nothing wrong.

Who's ready for Ariana announcement in 11 hours?

Good bye brave warriors

I finally broke 900 atk !!

That's big number to me atleast ...

Cannonslut is outdated anyways. And I spent a couple months farming for her.

Do you have brain problems? Were you dropped on the head as a child, and then found some lead paint chips to eat? Did you play under the powerlines all day as a kid? Are you the glue eater of the class?

SE released a new, very early teaser for Episode Ignis!

Yes user, all of those things describe Yams.

FFT a shit

Is this going to be in every thread now?

Well, it's new news, so that's likely.

Now this is some EXP farming right here. Robo gals gotta help each other out. Only thing I hate about automating timber tracks is this macro doesn't account for HP loss so inevitable these sluts are going to start dying and have to stop the macro to toss out some potions.

Better than doing the whole thing manually though

Wow, it looks amazing.

Anyone has a little bit of lag during combat since the last update? This never happened before but I aint complaining since it lets me Spark chain agrias and landu Divine Ruination with some hits inbetween the other units

Threadly reminder that yams did nothing wrong.

Yeah, been rerolling nonstop since yesterday and after around 6 hours I get that 5*, the rolls keeps going

What are you looking for?

>Use a unit calc with the TMs I will eventually have
>only have 11/34 atk for pots
>825 atk
>try it with 34/34
>894 atk
Jesus, where do you guys get more pots from?

I am on the lookout for 2b for personal preferences and Freyvia, Orlandou, or Dark Veritas for helping me out later. I got like a week till the banner expires, one of my rolls but decided it wasnt good enough

>tfw overflowing with magic and attack pots but would suck some serious dick for way more HP pots and other defensive ones

arena

Pots are retarded good, it's more than that since they also affect buffs.

I would reroll with you but I'm knee Deep on Tmrs now it would be pointless

Its ok, good luck with your tm farm!

I got 3 units to max attack potted this month, and I'm working on a fourth one. It's not that hard.
HP pots though.

Same user, I hope you find your perfect roll

Did you keep it just in case you're out of luck? Some people rolled hundreds of time without a single 5*.

>newfags will never know the pleasure of softlaunch

Think of it this way: % stats boosts work off your BASE stats, not your equipment (except Doublehand). So at if there's a difference of 30 ATK to your base stats if you use pots, that's a total difference of 30+(30*300%) = 120 ATK if you hit the 300% cap.

user pls.
here's the most recent version from the limit burst

Remember the Gravity Rod event? I feel bad for the anons who farmed that shit up.

>tfw you were excited to pull units such as Lenna

Too blurry. Delete this.

graceful goddess of the sun and the moon and empress of royal majesty and all that lives under the sun fina is cute! CUTE!

I farmed that shit too
Getting Exdeath was super exciting back then.

Nope, I was dumb and didn't thought about it, but hey I know I will get it again.

Good bye brave warriors

I can't believe I unironically started the game with this.

still pretty blurry.
i'll try to get a picture myself if i find one on the friend list

Are you rerolling on emulator? All you gotta do is close it and start up a new one, you can just upon it up again later, no need to link to facebook if you don't want to live in constant fear that your throwaway facebook will get locked
Like, I would have saved that noctis roll

dem eyes
dat cleavage

That no tis roll really has me conflicted, I haven't done anything to it yet, data remains because I don't know what to do so I am researching the units to see if its worth it, no I am rerolling old school with a single device with two facebook accounts, once for deleting and another to save the good roll. That 9s roll and Noctis is really not that bad hmm

CG Fina is so gorgeous. She's has the best of both worlds - Dark Fina's sexiness and regular Fina's cutesy appeal.

And what did he do right?

also i didn't notice until now that she's wearing Dark fina's dress thing

Is Trance Terra good? I downloaded the game and did rolls back in July but didn't really start playing until today.

Why does that version of Fina have a badly drawn hat layered over her?

Noctis is shit right now though. You can't even compare him to the damage you'll get with 2B.

Not really

Future proof top mage, that said, you want to restart the game and pull for 2B right now

Muh dick.

MUH
Now I know who to get between her and Ayaka.

Everything user we've been over this.

Also known as VLC Fina, it's a shitty halloween version that's actually worse than the vanilla Fina.

>BE apes are friendly and helpful unlike RK gorillas

>responding to yourself

She's excellent when she gets her Enhancements early 2020

You DO have one, right ffg?

You know most of us don't, bitch.

Got him on my 10th ticket, not really sure how to gear him though. i just gave him a mog TMR for his LB and threw some leftover HP materia on him.

way back when GL first started doing original stuff

As a new player am I better off saving lapis to try to get another 9S (I have one already) or getting the 2B upgrade pack so I can upgrade her?

Is having Pods going to help me a great deal?

>As a new player am I better off saving lapis to try to get another 9S (I have one already) or getting the 2B upgrade pack so I can upgrade her?

Neither. In fact, NEVER guy the upgrade bundles, they're traps. You can get all that shit in a week or two of playtime for free.

So stop spending on the banner if I already have 2B and 9S?

Nope. Tried really hard though. We'll probably get more tickets with the Ariana event come this week so I'll have a few more chances at him.

Yeah, that's right. 2 copies of 9S let you do some gimmicky stuff but for actual hard content 1 is totally fine. And 2B is an ace attacker who's easily the best unit on the banner.

yes I have 9s and 2B. I need A2 I have too many BeastLord moogles

>or getting the 2B upgrade pack so I can upgrade her

NEVER buy those awakening bundles, they're a huge ripoff. Just wait until the next Mog King event for awakening materials, which will probably be next week.

70 pulls and I got one 9S.
ONE
N
E

If you are really that new there's nothing wrong with spending all you have on this banner. You're pulling to get off banner units that fill holes in your team or have good TMRs. Getting dupes of good on banner units is ok consolation prize. It's better than pulling on a shit banner for a chance at zidane for example

I ONLY NEED ONE GUMI WHY IS SO FUCKING HARD

NIGGER LID GET OUT

What bad luck.

My team right now is 2B, 9S, Refia, Snow, and Chizuru so it seems pretty serviceable, though I'm not sure where my gaps are.

It's better to pull on the Veritas banner so you can get a good tank like Earth Veritas.

Lid's midriff!

What were you trying to get?

Fuck you
40 pulls and 10k lapis
no 9S and I'm rock bottom

>drawing on that banner
Why?

No, and I don't really care. That mitigation move is not worth losing all my tickets on. It won't make or break anything so I'm not bothering.

You do know that from now on, any physical boss will be completely neutered by 9S, right?

Does Lid ever actually get a version of her that isn't basically a joke character? Like her Rainbow Engineer or whatever her title was.

Pull on the Veritas banner instead if you already have 2B and 9S, you can nab a great breaker, tank, and mage (or another top tier damage dealer if you're lucky)

That one is the Zack CSB banner, not the lucky draw.

So I was thinking, Ashe doesnt really need dual wield if I can equip her with three L&A and one DC right?

Are you inplying he rolled on the newbie 7 lucky? cause you can't get 6* from those

CG Lid is the best breaker in JP, 60% breaks for each stat and a 70% full break on her LB

9s is not need-

youtube.com/watch?v=TrAMOmhCbA4

for you

What is she dualcasting, thundaja? the fuck?

Lidriff

Are you people seriously leveling your A2/2B/9S without leveling their lbs first?

Very nice.