What is the point of this brand again...

What is the point of this brand again? it literally sells nothing but shitboxes that are outperformed by the competition.

Other urls found in this thread:

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/
ultimatecarpage.com/car/1327/BMW-E53-X5-Le-Mans.html
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the 4c and 8c are really pretty cars.

They have the best looking lineup of any manufacturer

Ok, I'm not quick to call someone a "retard" for having an opinion that deviates from mine but..

Yeah, you're a drooling fucking retard if you think that. Do not call yourself a petrolhead and shit on Alfa.

i used to never see alfa romeo in the states but i keep seeing them pop up everywhere recently

They are for people who want a Ferrari but cannot afford one

the logo even shows you (white thing) being eaten up by the repair cost dragon (green, like money) while next to a burning cross (they hate blacks, i guess?)

To BTFO the Germans

Nice trips. What's the name of the meme though? I know it's some countryball variation, but I can't find any info on the 'depraved poland reams smug Russia' variety specifically. I'm finding it very frustrating.

Shut up, passionlet, you would not understand.

I do agree of the most recent Alfas.
But pretty much all car companies now just pump out the same stuff.

Quality bait

Jesus christ I know OP is a faggot but, could this post scream "reddit" even more?

>shitboxes that are outperformed by the competition.

low quality bait

Giulia Q -fastest sedan around the Nordschleife
Stelvio Q -fastest SUV around the Nordschleife.

Fastest sedan is a Jaguar
Fastest SUV is the E53 X5
BTFO

Giulia Awards

EuroCarBody Award 2016
Auto Europa 2017
Das Goldene Lenkrad: The most beautiful car of 2016
2017 Driver’s Choice Award for Best New Luxury Car
2017 Auto del Año (Car of the Year) in Mid-size Sedan Segment by Hispanic Motor Press
2016 BBC Top Gear Magazine Awards:Car of the Year' title and the inaugural public vote for 'Car of 2016'
Best Car 2017 - German magazine Auto, Motor und Sport
Croatian Auto Klub magazine award: Croauto 2017
2017 Newcomer of the Year, Quattroruote
All-new 2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Named Best "Luxury Performance Car" of 2017 by New York Daily News Autos Team
Wards 10 Best Interiors
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio Wins "Super Sedan" in Popular Mechanics’ Automotive Excellence Awards
2017 10 Best Interiors List by WardsAuto
2017 Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio named "Car of Texas" and "Performance Sedan of Texas" and took home "Most Drives" honor
2017 Sport Auto Award 2017 - German car magazine "Sport Auto"
2017 Evo Car of the Year best sports saloon
2017 Evo Car of the Year best super saloon
2018 Motor Trend Car of the Year
Car and Driver 10Best for 2018

inews.co.uk/essentials/lifestyle/cars/car-news/japanese-makers-top-huge-car-reliability-survey-alfa-romeo-make-top-5-honda/

thread can be closed now

They sell """"""art"""""" and """""passion"""""

But seriously, they're supposed to be like an Italian BMW that failed because their cars are too unreliable.

>paid FCA ""awards""
who the fuck cares lmao

Jaguar conducted test. Prototype, not production car. (production hasn't started yet)[70] OEM Michelin Pilot Sport Cup 2, OEM two-seat Track Pack, full rollcage.[71][72][73]

Didn't find a time of the X5. The Stelvio at least ran a 7:51.7 in 2018. Stock.

butthurt germfags again

The Giulias run was set before production too and the alfa runs on extremely sticky 60 treadwear tyres specifically developed for the Giulia Q.
E53 X5 Ring time is 7:50 btw

Let's see.

Wooooow! A whole second quicker!

We'll believe this isn't an anomaly only if Alfa will manage to hold a high reliability rank for more than a few months

Yup and it's a 1999 car lmao

Give me source

ultimatecarpage.com/car/1327/BMW-E53-X5-Le-Mans.html

>E53 X5
Just googled it. Boy, you are a faggot aren't you? The "X5" had 700hp and wasn't even a production-car.
BTFO

Alfas ring test cars are all pre production cars.
X5 is the fastest SUV, not the Alfa, end of story.

>ultimatecarpage.com/car/1327/BMW-E53-X5-Le-Mans.html

Special-version single-item

B T F O
T
F
O

kys faggot

It's still an SUV
and it's faster
Keep crying though lmfao

>are all pre production cars.

bs

If the Giulia is so fast on the Ring how come it can't hold the fastest sedan record on all tracks?

Because it's gay

try harder Hans

So is Trogdor confirmed to be Italian?

truth. not ashamed to admit i really really love the crossover

I want that so bad in white, with those wheels

>Do not call yourself a petrolhead
This stands everytime everywhere. Now go back to your subreddit and spread the advice.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman

>muh soul muh passion
>just good looking FF shitboxes
honestly i want the 4c kinda

>Stelvio Q -fastest SUV around the Nordschleife.
literally who the fuck cares.

Sorry you got the wrong file, that isn't a ford logo.