/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1984

GW soon make sure to join a crew!

>Recent News
Granblue Radio:
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4*
Ougis will have another "adjustment" in the upcoming days

Future of the Game (August) pastebin.com/7n3SgH9W
Summer Livestream Summary pastebin.com/PsbupquE

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Memeroll 8/8 - 8/15, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Crew Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread:

Host baha HL

cog

tfw no big strong crew to hold my hand through my first guild war

ded

cogo

Mommy!!

Host dogo

HOST ZOI

Is 5-0 C-tier good enough?

there is literally nothing wrong with being a cuckold, btw i main light

Apollo HL
48F341
pls carry
I do not, but I'm willing to make one to finally get Pokerbot working

What can we expect at the end of August?

Multiboxing is pathetic and I hope everyone who does it gets banned.

Dao HL!
587028CA
1 sage 1 sparta 1 ely

host tkg hl

Stop hosting ulti bahas here. Veeky Forums is full of people who don't understand a social contract and can't be assed to put any time or effort into anything.

HOST LICH

Don't kid yourself. If it weren't for the same group of people who go above and beyond every GW, then they wouldn't even be able to go positive. I bet this GW will be the same. Just wait for the leechlist and it will once again be those same people tryharding while at least a two-thirds of the guild can't even make top 40k.

I love Vira.

Reminder that getting at least top 80k is laughably easy and if you can't do that for your crew you're shitty leech
Yes, even if you're casual, '''''''''semi-casual'''''''' or '''''''''semi-hardcore''''''

Reminder, Vira is a tranny.

Does birdman's pasive work in the backrow? If it does should I replace Miria with him?

That's my wife

Do Primarch raids ACTUALLY drop anything besides fodder and the occasional whorl/tome?

for pokerbot do I go for the highest bet and then do I choose 2 card or 1card higher or lower

why yes of course i do believe that people should adhere to social contract

fuck off with your disgusting tranny pictures retard

>ugly
>quacks like a duck during battle
I believe it

Charlotta is the cutest-de arimasu!

centrums

I understand newer players not making top 80k but when you look at crews like Lum2 and Atelier and see their rank 140s being unable to make top 80k then you know these fags just don't give a shit anymore.
The carries from Lum2 and Atelier should honestly just merge together and let the leeches fend for themselves.
The leeches shouldn't care much though because they don't even fucking play the game.

>like clockwork
The Triggering

012CB

Looking for one person for a Zeph room.

This post makes me confused.

post ubaha to light my depressive friend's day

t. drama shitter that isn't in a (good) crew

quack quack

Vira is mine

Why do you care so much about people willingly carrying their crews?

vira has a literal manvoice

But she's mine?

Is this "Vira is a tranny" thing some new /gbfg/ meme?

I love Silva (Erun ver.)

Host slime room instead.

>try pokerbot user posted
>it just continues to fucking double up and lose every fucking winning

why am i so retarded what do wrong?

It's not even a /gbfg/ meme, it's like the same two people who do it every thread. It doesn't even make sense.

Like if you're going to bait you may as well make it believable shit like "she won't love you" or "kat will always be number one". Shitposters are getting lazier.

>why am i so retarded what do wrong?
It's your math, probability calculations to be specific. Should've listened in school, and should've gotten at least average genes from parents.

anything I don't agree with=fedora=fucking loser

I'm sure he meant to quote my post about people leeching ubaha

If you already have 5mil+ chips you should double up as much as you can.

>follow instructions for PokeBot
>the program crashes when it searches for the board
This sucks

GW soon! Have you decided on which e-celeb crew to falseflag about /gbfg/ ?

Because I 100% can't understand why anyone would carry leeches so willingly when the leeches do nothing in return, ever.
I want these crews to disband already. They are a fucking disgrace to not just /gbfg/ but the entire community of players.
If the leeches don't care about the game they should just quit and delete their accounts like holy fucking SHIT.

Vira is man?

Need another person because people keep leaving halfway through.

REBIRTH
AND DESTRUCTIOOOOOOOOOON

ohh yes, i smell a vagina

Silva isn't that flat

Screenshot it, i will try helping you.

>when the leeches do nothing in return, ever
You don't know that, maybe they're just really good at ERPing

>I want these crews to disband already. They are a fucking disgrace to not just /gbfg/ but the entire community of players.
Autism

you have zoom at 100%?

You sound like me trying to make luckshitters sound like elitist retards. If I give (You) this will you shut up?

Any Apollo HLs?

>People in our crew were 2 manning 95s and only doing the bare minimum to let our turbowhale get max contribution so he can rank as well as farming meat for him since its the same score just spread less evenly
OH NO I FORGOT TO GET THE THREADS PERMISSION FIRST.

She will always hate the MC

I had to add pause to the end of the batch file so I could screencap this.
Usually it says starting bot, closes the window and then nothing happens.

>If the leeches don't care about the game they should just quit and delete their accounts like holy fucking SHIT.
Maybe they care, but not about GW? GW in this game just pathetic and literally no fun allowed. Kill same bosses billion times. How fucking fun and clearly worth of their time.
You may say, what entire game just about that. But outside GW people can control what to grind and how much.

If you're a part of these crews, you can always bring the issue up to your crew leader. Otherwise, I have a hard time believing that anyone would care that much about something that literally doesn't affect them at all. Why not spend your effort to try to improve your own crew to not be like them?

See, that's an improvement over "she's a tranny" or "you're a cuck". At least this has more believability to it.

Like christ, do I need to teach you people how to shitpost?

im at 130k tokens dont know if i should change double up to 5 to make sure i dont bankrupt

yeah

Post your earth grids for GW.

>60000 minutes

You must be fun at parties.

Do you an old version of java?

what do you mean by believability? those are true statements
also viracucks are objectively cucks though
what's wrong with that one?

>Vira is a psycho dyke
>Freesia is a psycho dyke
>Homoknights are pure hearted and righteous
What does gbf mean by this

I mean screenshot your entire screen.
>60000 Minutes
Also it seems you changed the setting.

What are the advantages of playing wind?

O-okay..

You get to play around with characters that you like.

Lanlan is a fishfucker.

Waifu element

>caring this much about shitposting
get a life, user

I'm asking from an Esports pov.

My swords are ready

Leech privilege

Is easier to kill Earth enemies
And sometimes Enmity is fun

freesia is not that bad and she looks good
vira is just shit with no positive points

>Start the game for cute light girls
>Kill my first 200 Chev Magnas
>Get 4 summons and an axe
It's going to be a rough road.

Yes, I should have gotten a cap up fist instead
too late

You get to play in the GW that needs you.

Magnalord reporting in.

Boy I can't wait for GW. It's not Light favored so that means it's infinitely better and I actually have motivation to participate. Probably.

Unfortunately not a single axe this magfest.

Fun is subjective.

Define fun.

Is fun strong?
Being strong and MVPing is fun.

I fucking love primal bits.

QUACK QUACK

it's not shitposting

>needing to 2-man NM95
You probably aren't in an oldfag crew like Lum2 and Atelier then, where it's expected that players of their caliber can solo their own NM95 within 10 minutes at most. It's okay that your crew needs to 2-man but not for older crews because it's fucking disgraceful.

Then their carries should just fucking leave then. Why are they staying at a place where the majority of players probably share a similar mindset to yours? Lmao what cucks, hanging around a bunch of fags who think they are fucking autistic fucks who get off on killing the same boss a billion times every GW.

I'm a casual in a casual crew but have immense respect for crews like Lum1 and LG who know how to get shit done and actually play the fucking game. Lum2 and Atelier shouldn't be allowed to exist in comparison.