/dg/ Destiny General

Gamescom on the 22nd. PC Beta early access on the 28th, open access on the 29th, ends on the 31st. Same content as the console beta, except Control is on a new map and some mechanics balancing has occured.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOMAXIMUM FAGGOTRY AKA CLANSLINK TO PREVIOUS THREAD FOR PEOPLE TOO RETARDED TO USE SEARCH AND/OR ARCHIVE

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PopTartsUS/status/894588969232420868
youtube.com/watch?v=dgDaWZAjefg
m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO_PXY5QV8
g2a
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

twitter.com/PopTartsUS/status/894588969232420868

ITS COMING

first for nothing left to do after tonight

Exactly. I'm not know why said June 11th was "literally a month" after we first saw him booting the guardian off the ship.

The first time we saw him at the D2 worldwide reveal was under the red light and then we saw him in full at E3.

>I'm not know
I'm not sure

>obviously still throwing something
GAY GAY GAY

Who would even want Destiny1 on PC? The game is beat dead, empty, imbalanced and a mess.

So what do you think will they do to the third sublasses?
Will they remain the same or will they get major revamps too?

I figured Sunbreaker would at least get reworked because its niche has been taken by Dawnblade and Striker, but judging from that pic I guess not

I'll be pissed if we're stuck with three subclasses again with minimal changes. I hope we see a fourth element type or the other two subclasses are changed.

>more elements
Nah, it's not like the elements are unique. Adding more just dilutes your ability to have the correct element. I'd much rather just as a third tree to each subclass.

>He is unironically paying money to buy a game that has ISP exclusive content

reminder that titans lead the way

I take you aren't losing sleep over it, or are you?

That's a really nice shader.

Lead us right into a shitter.

no that would be hunters

Oh I'm sorry did hunters lead the way?

i know, i cant wait to see what it looks like on weapons

Do you think ships and gear will have separate shaders or will any shapper be applicable to anything?

Cause Xenosilver was fucking beautiful and I'd like that on my weapons and armor.

1st for wei ning punched the darkness

No, but they blaze the path for the rest of us.

Wei Ning died on Crota's blade before even her pinky could touch a shadow of the darkness.

I'd be disappointed if shaders were locked to weapons/ships/armor, but that would fall in line with the leak from here a while back that activision was pushing bungie into an overwatch styled loot box system

I'd like that to but if we avoid things like elemental overshields and and burns other elements could be very cool, slows and freezes for frost/cryo; poisons, bugs, and sludge for toxin/hive; possession, teleportation, and invulnerability for taken/darkness; regent and construction for Siva. There's tons of options for additional gameplay as long as we don't use elements as a blanket of damage that looks different but acts the same.

I L L I T E R A C Y

That's called leading the way user.

the way it looks is that shaders can be put on everything now, and that includes weapons and ships. and you can put shaders on armor pieces themselves now, instead of it shading the whole set. so yes, xenosilver can be put on everything

>an overwatch styled loot box system

Never played Overwatch, how does this work?

a tragedy, yes ?

open a box, get things of different rarity

not much different from destiny boxes, just a lot more stuff and its all cosmetic

having separate shaders for those things would make the loot pool huge like overwatch's

who thinks that the dive heal will make the second voidwalker tree useless ?

just found a pic of it and yes, it does look amazing. almost like the new bittersteel

>tfw yurop exclusive

Umm i dont even play this game but i got codes for destiny 2 of off my cans of rockstar. should i just save these and mass dump them on the thread later or is the game already out?

>virgin

>using virgin fiber
>not Chad satellite

>not having 1Gbps internet

>satellite
>Chad
Satellite is literally the beta orbiter of all Internet connections. Fibre is the true Chad that's buried in the Earth's holes.

game isnt out until next month, I'd save them and dump them after september 6th

alrighty ill be back then

>virgin fiber internet
>Chad Network series of dudes talking to eachother at all times across the globe

chad network is whichever network the game is on

Once again where are you getting this idea that we're expecting to be tossing grenades every second?

You eat your grenade, you go full rambo and mow down ayys with your guns with the added benefit of heals per kill which increases your survivability, and as a bonus you have grenades when you need them for tougher foes. Without bloom, void lock grenades lose a lot of their power in PvE, better to use em on big bads and finish them off with your gun to once again, extend rambo mode

along with the melee triggering devour too

>Hunter hoodie has a hunter emblem.
>Warlock hoodie has a warlock emblem.
>Titan hoodie has level up emblem.

????? I mean, I ordered it, it looks great but what the fuck that's not the titan emblem.

titan hoodie has the vanguard mentor emblem you mean

>Titan hoodie has level up emblem.

Check the top of the hood

If youre decent, you should have a grenade every 4-5 kills while insatiable is active. Once your grenade is back up, if insatiable is still active, throw it into a group of 3-4 enemies to have an instant 75% cooldown reduction on your nade. Kill 1-2 more enemies and your grenade is back again under 5 seconds. Rinse and repeat until you run out of adds to extend insatiable.

scrub.

See this guy knows what's up

And if for some reason your grenade is not back up when insatiable runs out, melee kill a trash mob to get insatiable again as a plan B

>scrub.
Are you blind or stupid? Both maybe?

Check the chest retard.

Outside of Ikora's band it only shows up on the level up screen so no, I don't mean vanguard mentor emblem, I mean level up emblem.

i hate hoodies. Why does all the cool swag have to be a hoodie? Why can't it just be a normal jacket? Hunter hoodie makes kinda sense I guess

I feel you, I've wanted a fucking turtleneck for years but nobody makes good turtlenecks aside from spy-level black.

turtlenecks look fucking gay

I feel the same way, but you play the hand you're dealt. The sad part is the site has some really nice looking leather jackets but none for destiny, I guess a hoody is just the "gamer thing" like how all drink promos are garbage energy drinks, like why not coke or pepsi or fucking perrier I don't fucking know. This whole concept of gamer gear/food needs to die the fuck off, the culture and practices behind it sicken me to the core.

youtube.com/watch?v=dgDaWZAjefg

Gamer """culture""" is complete aids

>4-5 kills on a warlock grenade
lmao, good luck with that. Uncharged scatter is ass, axion caps at 2 kills with no bloom, better hope enemies don't path out of vortex grenades.

the more i hear about the hunger skill tree the more i want it right now

m.youtube.com/watch?v=LoO_PXY5QV8

kek legit thought this was a joke about being a virgin

you can pre order a virgin code from me if you DM me a £35 psn card

g2a com/playstation-network-gift-card-35-gbp-psn-united-kingdom-i10000067097004?

Big tunker right there

I said 3-4 killed by the nade, 4-5 total kills to fully get your nade and vortexes are probably going to be the meta for PvE considering they detonate and do damage immediately on impact and they're the only ones have enough collective damage to take out the beefier cabal and not just the trash. On top of that, you can throw a black hole nova into a boss immediately followed by a vortex grenade for a massive DoT AoE. I used to do this for fun in D1 but now with grenade buffs in pve it might actually be really good. But even if you were to use the weakest grenade option (Axion), is it really so hard to headshot 3 trash mobs while the bolts seek 2 others? You'll still have your grenade back in under 10 seconds.

i cant wait to see the other suros weapons, there was a slip in one of the trailers that showed a suros sniper and sidearm

it sounds good but the vortex is probably going to be the best ones for everything minus pvp. scatter is going to be better on the chaos skill tree but both seem pretty good

I basically only used the vortexes in the beta, the charge for bigger aoe isnt really necessary unless its a shielded mob or something. Most unshielded enemies to that weird stunlock twitch thing until they die in the vortex.

>hard
No. My argument is and always has been that it's nowhere near the FUN of nothing manacles in D1, and even compared to what we've played with in d2 seems a bit flat in terms of variety. "always be regenerating health" is a fine enough gimmick to build a subclass around, but in terms of interaction with enemies, the subclass in my opinion seems boring since you use up the grenade instead of throwing it.

As sort of a side note I wish the subclass trees incorporated the class abilities a bit more, like how the arcstrider does. I feel like hunger would have been better if devour was triggered + charged by dropping the rift instead of disappearing the grenade.

>Suros® brand Suros© perfection.
>suros sniper
It better have a full holo sights like that old concept art, or I'll be really disappointed.

Like so.

Ha, someone even made a mockup of it.

And here's a not shit picture this time, thanks for nothing Google.

I mean, theres two ways to initiate the cycle of insatiable. 1) start with the grenade munch and kill 5 enemies without grenades to begin your grenade wombo chain. You have no way of regaining insatiable besides fin 2) preferrably you start by meleeing a shitty trash mob to give you insatiable, giving you access to your grenade spam potential from the start.

looks like shit

there's always exotics we have yet to see, some could do that

Accidentally hit post

Option 1 means your fallback to run in and punch something if insatiable falls off with no grenade.

Option 2 means you may not have a grenade or melee to fall back on if you lose insatiable.

Totally up to the player honestly.

well if the grenade eating is like the grenade charging, you wont have to use the full charge to activate

Could you imagine a double grenade exotic with this. Mfw

Maybe starfire will finally be a good exotic?

I'm pretty confident it's going to eat the whole grenade.

Pretty sure eating the grenade is using the grenade, whereas the charge empowers it via super bar

>Always wanted foundry HMGS

>Was hoping for shiny clean Suros SMGs with a nice metally-plastic firing sound
>Was hoping for a blocky IKEA looking Häkke HMG that fires lego blocks with a tok tok tok sound
>Was hoping for super sleek Omolon HMGs that rapid fire gooey death swarms with loud blops

>HMGs are nowhere to be seen in D2

It hurts a bit.

We already had Suros Snipers, since TTK.

no i mean i dont think that using the grenade charge for health will take all the grenade energy, it will be like the other one where you dont use the whole super bar, it activates after like 2 seconds

bungie made a huge mistake by nerfing the sticky grenades in D2

That was one of the best changes of all.

Every grenade other than stickies should be buffed up.

I hope there will be more character customization options even though we already know there are no beards.

Eh, I think it's mostly okay, they just need a bigger area of effect to compensate.

Just spent $100 on D2 for PS4 AMA

Same. I just want more Exo faces frankly

Almost everyone here did.

I just wanna play the fucking game already.