/gsg/ - Grand Strategy General

We don't have an official steam or discord group. If anyone posts in the thread about any "official" or not steam or discord groups, promising MP or not, be sure it's a shitposter group known for organizing raids and shitposting in the thread. They are known for false-flagging.
Report and ignore it.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 14th of August:
1183 – Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan
1385 – Portuguese Crisis of 1383–85: Battle of Aljubarrota: Portuguese forces commanded by King John I and his general Nuno Álvares Pereira defeat the Castilian army of King John I.
1480 – Battle of Otranto: Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam; they are later honored in the Church.
1945 – Japan accepts the Allied terms of surrender in World War II and the Emperor records the Imperial Rescript on Surrender (August 15 in Japan Standard Time).

>News
CK2 DD 60 - The Dragon Throne
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-61-the-dragon-throne.1038599/

EU4 DD 08/08
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/developer-diary-8th-of-august-2017.1038756/

>Random Country Picker
randomcountry.gbasood.net/

# Archive (mods only)
mega.nz/#F!plMxFYTB!sn9MTrvJ0tYjWSHgM8CZow

#Where to get these games
hastebin.com/raw/moqugasume

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/cCdcev76

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End
github.com/notalbanian/postapoc

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/ck2-dev-diary-61-the-dragon-throne.1038599/
forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/index.php?threads/developer-diary-8th-of-august-2017.1038756/
pastebin.com/(something
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.
Top kek, R&I put this in the OP because he kept losing the first post.

Reminder to report and ignore shitposting.

hasn't it been there for like, years?

Nope, all the old threads never used to have it, it used to just be "Report and ignore it." in the Steamgroup warning, he added that between the warning and How fares your empire because people kept beating him to the first post, so now he puts it in the OP.

okay but who actually cares? it's video games lad let people be autistic and ignore it

I just find it amusing that he got so upset at not consistently being able to get the first post that he changed the OP just to put his message in it.

Also curious how he deems it of higher precedent than "How Fares your empire", but not of the warning itself.

CHINA CK2 DLC WHEN????

Rate my Persian Empire

How the hell do I convert from animism in EU3? I'm fully westernized, reformed my government, and just need to update my military. I can't find anything on the wiki or forums cause it just brings up EU4 posts.

>that arbitrary western macedonia
why

Need to blob into russia a bit more, otherwise it's ok.

This started more than a month ago, slowpoke

desu i can't understand why blobbing into egypt is okay but not taking the entire arabian peninsula is not to you?

Umm, can you not post racist mechanics from the old games, sweetie? Produ native nations shouldn't have to "westernise" to be viable.

Really? I thought it was just this week.
Either way why do we still use this retard's threads?

Because I want to recreate the persian empire but the states are a bit fucking me over, especially in the balkans.

Yes, really.
Because there's nothing wrong with them, retard.

Why wouldnt we use it

watch out steamcordplaza is out from their first day of school

How fares your empire, /gsg/?

This day in history, 14th of August:
1183 – Taira no Munemori and the Taira clan take the young Emperor Antoku and the three sacred treasures and flee to western Japan to escape pursuit by the Minamoto clan
1385 – Portuguese Crisis of 1383–85: Battle of Aljubarrota: Portuguese forces commanded by King John I and his general Nuno Álvares Pereira defeat the Castilian army of King John I.
1480 – Battle of Otranto: Ottoman troops behead 800 Christians for refusing to convert to Islam; they are later honored in the Church.
1945 – Japan accepts the Allied terms of surrender in World War II and the Emperor records the Imperial Rescript on Surrender (August 15 in Japan Standard Time).

>News
CK2 DD 60 - The Dragon Throne

EU4 DD 08/08

>Random Country Picker

# Archive (mods only)

#Where to get these games
pastebin.com/(something other than this whiny asshole's manifesto)

# Mods
>> READ THIS FIRST.
pastebin.com/(something not outdated)

>>[HoI3] - Flavormod 1.1.1
pastebin.com/7ZBm2K3V

>>[CK2] - After The End

>>[V2] - Historical Project Mod 0.3.7.1 - 18/07/2017
pastebin.com/66gpxbKk

>>[V2] - Napoleon's Legacy v0.3.1.7
pastebin.com/sN1g69sr

>>[V2] Alternative Flag Pack V10
pastebin.com/PRQH8vcV

>>[V2]Africa Mod
pastebin.com/kyMpRZcQ

Please refrain from discussion of any outside communities (discords, steam groups, etc) as it typically causes shitposting and namefag drama.

Old Thread

Nice job shutting down discussion, there, R&I.