Why is Nissan so popular among the basketball enthusiast crowd?

They've got the cheap, pseudo-fancy look down to a science.

84 month loans for people with no credit

thats cadillac

Negrosan will finance any living (((being))) with a pulse.

Cliff-like depreciation and desperate subprime financing makes the modern negro gentleman's first luxury car choice an Infiniti

>84 month loan
Is that an actual thing?
>MFW

Nissan will accept anyone's credit

i see more niggers in nissan sentras and altimas than anything EXCEPT chrysler.

chrysler 300c the C stands for COON

niggers favorite cars
>300C
>magnum wagon, v6 base charger
>altima
>sentra
>buick, oldsmobile, Cadillac anything

typical nigger cars; it doesn't fail either. if you see a Chrysler they're black 9/10 times. if you see someone driving like an asshole in a nissan, they're black every time

blue smoking Honda Civics

Here in Hungary Chrysler 300 are ultra rare and I fucking love how they look, its so weird to see that something luxorious here is just a ghetto mobile over there

All their cars look the same

>NICE G35 BRO!
>oh it's a fucking altima

Car dealer here. A lot of blacks actually know that those cars get profiled by police so they buy cars like Subaru's, Volvo's and VW's. Yesterday I sold a Golf R to a black dude.

>negrosan
>not nigssan

Nissan financial services pioneered the 84 month loan to ultra subprime niggers.

>not getting a 96 month loan

Weekly payments? Buy here pay here places don't even try for shady shit like this in my town.

It's to fool people into thinking they're getting a deal.

Too be fair you’re asking to be pulled over if you drive a Nissan/Infiniti

oh fuck

>>not getting a 96 month loan
An 8 fucking year car loan?
If your finances are that fucked up either buy a 30 year old beater or just shoot yourself.

Then entire debt-culture mentality pisses me off as it kills The West.

It's about having a newer model car to impress the ladies. Who don't care about Nissan/Datsun, they want BMW, or Mercedes Benz, because that's what rappers drive (Or sing about driving at least)
But an older car? Ladies don't dig fiscal responsibility.