/hbg/ - Homebrew General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 11.3 (11.5 via system transfer, hardmod or magnethax)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60
PS4: 4.05 (userland)
PS3: 3.55

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
b9s + CFW: 3ds-guide.b4k.co/
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Wii: sites.google.com/site/completesg/hacking-guide
Vita: pastebin.com/D3rMbNQp

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
[Aug 13] magnethax was released.
-In order to run it at the moment, a piece of software needs to be flashed to a DS flashcard. There are multiple ways to do this, such us an already hacked 3DS, Powersaves or the method described here github.com/d3m3vilurr/ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher
[Aug 11] Hint at a RPG Maker Fes Player 11.5 entrypoint. You can get it for free from the eShop. twitter.com/MrNbaYoh/status/896158813610360833
-A 11.5 entrypoint for Flipnote Studio 3D has also been hinted at. You can get it for free from the My Nintendo service.

>Wii U
[Jul 24] Hint at a Crunchyroll entrypoint. twitter.com/WiiUbru/status/889303560655175684
[Jul 18] System version 5.5.2 has been released. It patches the browser entrypoint.

>Switch
[Jul 19] The BBB team released the first few ExeFS and RomFS dumps. gbatemp.net/threads/477954

>DSi
[Aug 2] ugopwn leaked. [Jul 22] CFW and SD redirection announced. twitter.com/Tankerbot/status/888977743777583104/
[Jul 15] RocketLauncher will support most retail game cards. youtube.com/watch?v=muuRpyYgGyI

>Vita
[Jul 29] Vita online activation no longer works on 3.60, if you haven't activated it Adrenaline will NOT work. gist.github.com/yifanlu/c4cc12d3f1ccaebbf1846b84a69a4bfb
[Jul 29] HENkaku Enso got released. enso.henkaku.xyz/

>PS4
[Aug 3] 4.73 released, blocks MTX Key, ban reports on shared piracy accounts. wololo.net/2017/08/03/ps4-firmware-4-73-released-blocks-mtx-key-ban-reports-shared-piracy-accounts/

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!7lg2jSrZ!_WDB2AlON5s3XTyNc7qR0rV7jxz1upLEuDsxtLdeAy4
mega.nz/#!HkYR3ZKa!zDoXr6vGaVk6XGBk8r5f_kHuFJQ9-OPt4QPZpa2xXRY
3ds.guide/flashing-ntrboot-(custom-firmware)
github.com/d3m3vilurr/ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher/releases
github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
github.com/Nanquitas/BootNTR/releases
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo
produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-802773596-flashcard-card-carto-dslite-3ds-dsi-ds-frete-gratis-_JM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

CFW is a meme.

Reminder that DS ROM loading from SD was not worth waiting for

/hbg/ is garbage.

This post is a meme AND garbage.

Freeshop is garbage.

I did a system transfer earlier today, to my N3DS (running b9s and Luma). I accessed the e-shop just fine afterwards to re-download some titles.
A bit later I tried to go online with Pokémon Sun (off cart). It gave me an error, said the game was not up-to-date. I thus went to the e-store to re-download the update, but got an error code 007-7120—and when I went back to the main menu, all my software and homebrew apps was gone (except for the default ones). They still show up in the data management menu in the settings, though.

Wat do? Back up the contents of the microSD card, format it, and try putting everyhting back?

For those who've bought the SD Adapter for Vita: does it matter if my SD Card is XC instead of HC?

rekt

Luma is recycled ReiNandesuka.

>rxtools

How long does it take for nds-card to email you that your order has shipped? I sent the payment yesterday and still no word. it does say next work day on their website.

I still don’t understand why people call it luma.
I’ll never stop saying AuReiNand.

goodnight sweet prince

I've already got an Acekard 2i and loaded my files onto it.

While I'm waiting for a friend to bring his 3DS over to me so I can mod it, can I test magnethax on my already modified 3DS without fucking everything up?

I only want to see if I can get the power combo working.

>not being up to date with the scene
bet you're still running that b9s garbage

Stop memeing on me, it's not like this is a big deal. b9s and Luma still work, at worst I'll have to buy a new MicroSD card.

Yeah, you can do it. It will dump your bootroms+otp to SD and if theres a boot.firm on your SD it will boot it.

>wanting to taint rei's name with that trash

>tfw still on rxtools since the ironfall exploit in 2015
Is it time to move on lads?

>Note that in some rare circumstances, it may be possible for the flashing process to brick a counterfeit flashcart and render it permanently unusable. This is unlikely, but nevertheless only original listed flashcarts are supported. To reduce the chance of receiving a counterfeit card, it is recommended that you use a reputable site to buy your flashcart
Does that mean that every chink r4 could do magnethax or that it only works on acekards and r4i gold but chink version of those two could also work?

In the Data Manager is there an X by all the games that disappeared?

>b9s and Luma still work, at worst I'll have to buy a new MicroSD card
I think you do not undastandu where the problem lies

Very vague statement.
You likely won’t know unless someone states what was observed breaking thus far.

Rip I updated my rxtools emunand to 11.5 and now it gives me a black screen of death

Guess I'm upgrading to B9S xD

No, in the data manager they show up complete with their icons, name, etc.

I don't; enlighten me please.

>007-7120
either you corrupted something where you shouldn't have or it's really just a ded SD
I hope it's only the SD, godspeed man

I dunno then. I'd redownload a small game off the eShop and see what happens.

Saving photos to the SD card seems to work fine. Fug, might be corruption of some sort.
After the system transfer, there were indeed some greyed out x icons in the file manager. I deleted those, then went about re-downloading stuff, which worked fine.

Between that and Sun acting up, I launched NTR a few times, which sometimes gave me errors.

>I’ll never stop saying AuReiNand.
Because you're retarded.

So what theflow tease back then about something big in September turn out to be just alternative for Vita activation to install Adrenaline?

I am still in a9lh and haven't upgraded to b9s. Launch your insult at me anons.

Sounds like something different to that. But you'll be disappointed either way. Best we can hope for is native resolution rendering in Adrenaline.

He's leaving the Vita scene for the Wii U scene. He's going to take another crack at getting more attention.

Is it worth buying a new 2DS now to hack now?

There is nothing wrong with RXtools, don't let anyone tell you otherwsie

you are obsolete in autsim, sir

Nah you're good.

Please MrNbaYoh, PLEASE update doodlebomb!

I guess. Remember to also fork out for the right flashcard and magnets though.

This has to be bait. Then again we still have literal retards begging for .3ds dumps of games for their brickways. Like fucking shit, it Literelly takes nothing to move on luma

>brickway
Nice fresh meme from 3 years ago.

Thing is dated, garbage and pointless at this point and age. Only literal autist still uses it because they are too retarded to move to cfw

>He doesn't know how to run both
You're the biggest retard here.

Please carry on. Just remember, keeping yourself from updating can be pretty tedious, same with Luma versions 5.0-7.0.5.
Also, why won't GBAtemp allow Newbie users to do stuff like status updates and ask questions on the "Ask! " part of the site? How many posts and/or permissions do you need to do those things?

Won't someone please upload the Miitopia USA titlekey? Jesus, it's been a while already. Only have 1.2GB of memory available at the moment, can't be arsed to delete a game to make extra space for it to install the cia.

Makes you wonder why there isn't a Maidump type program for 3DS that "installs" decrypted cias. Would be much quicker presumably.

Just to make sure, anyone who bought that R$36,90 Ak2i from mercadolivre installed magnethax to it yet? Idk how legitimate it is so I'm kinda afraid to brick it since I won't be able to buy a new one. But getting rid of the shitty Pippa Funnel slow boot is pretty tempting.

South Americans really should have their own internet or something. Keep those monkeys off our boards.

>implying

BRs make up for a good chunk of /hbg/ and Veeky Forums's traffic.

I should know. unfortunately. I hate this place.

Don't be rude user I've been spoonfeeding you faggots for 2 years now.

>spoonfeeding
>two years
You're part of the problem.

What's the point of this general then? If you take spoonfeeding out you'll only get tranny shitposts and news that only happen once a month because the 3DS is as BTFO as it can get.

As long it's an Acekard 2i HW44 or 81, it will work.

Stop charging over R$100,00 to hack 3DSes

You guys want to have a portable 3DS hacking solution in under 5 minutes?
Here: mega.nz/#!7lg2jSrZ!_WDB2AlON5s3XTyNc7qR0rV7jxz1upLEuDsxtLdeAy4

Download this file and put it on your Acekard 2i's SD card.

Wanna hack a new console? Put this SD card on the target console, and insert the ntrboot flashed ak2i.

1. Power on by holding start+select+x+magnet for a few seconds, then letting go of them. safeb9sinstaller will boot up.
2. Install b9s
3. Reboot the 3DS holding START, you will boot into GM9
4. Press the home button, go to "more" and then "scripts". Run the sd2ram script.
5. unmount the SD card and insert the target 3DS's SD card.
6. Now run the ram2sd script.
7. Reboot the 3DS, open the download play app, press L+Down+Select and select, Select “Miscellaneous options”, “Switch the hb. title to the current app.”. Reopen the download play app to boot into FBI.
8. On FBI, install all CIAs on the cias folder from the SD card. Open the DSP1 app and press B to automatically delete it.
9. Reboot the 3DS holding Start to boot into GM9. Run the setup_ctrnand_luma3ds and "Clean Setup Files" scripts on this order.
10. (OPTIONAL) NAND backup

You need to flash your flashcart with this modified boot9strap, which boots ntrboot.firm instead of boot.firm to speed up the process.
mega.nz/#!HkYR3ZKa!zDoXr6vGaVk6XGBk8r5f_kHuFJQ9-OPt4QPZpa2xXRY

If you have a 3DS: 3ds.guide/flashing-ntrboot-(custom-firmware)

If you have a DS/DSLite:
github.com/d3m3vilurr/ak2i_ntrcardhax_flasher/releases

Nice LFCS harvester, user.

wtf this bricked my console

What the fuck is sticking out beneath the contacts?

Anyone know if Adrenaline EasyInstaller works with SD2Vita? I seem to have screwed up my adrenaline install when I ported over everything to ux0.

I used the modified version of games.sprx along with a former version of adrenaline so that I could have my sd2vita point to uma0: for adrenaline, then had adrenaline point to uma0: for the "memory stick" location.

That should read "forked version of adrenaline", not "former

Yeah, I know that was an option but that has nothing to do with what I wrote. Just wanting to know if I can use EasyInstaller so I don't have to go through the hassle of getting a PSP game/demo again when I can just have it do it for me.

link to the latest ntr?

Latest ntr.bin: github.com/44670/BootNTR/releases
Latest Boot NTR: github.com/Nanquitas/BootNTR/releases

It's a piece of paper or some kind of plastic card. AK2i's sometimes have connection issues on the 3DS, but pushing the contacts closer to the pins by shoving something behind them fixes it.

how can I play DS games on my hacked 3DS?

You put in the game you want to play and start it just like a 3DS game.

no user I mean like installing them
loading them from the SD card

flashcart

Two ways
1- A flashcard. It just works and it's perfect. Well, you have to buy it, but it's perfect once you have it.
2- nds-bootstrap. Free homebrew to run games on your DSi/3DS. Most games don't work and the ones that do have slow loading times. You might be lucky if you only care about a couple of games, but that generally isn't the case. Compatibility is always improving because it is in development, but don't except much.

Look up nds-bootstrap.
Though you should be warned that it's compatibility is REALLY shit.

Earlier today I was cleaning a cupboard and found pic related, do you gusy think this shit can still somehow work? Its one of those R4 carts

kys

I don't understand, it was a simple question

Does anyone have a rip of the music CD included in Theatrhythm Final Fantasy Curtain Call?

and he gave you a simple response

its the kiss meme

And that didn't really answer my question, a simple "no" would have been faster if he didn't want to type much

I dread the day when people come in here and ask how to turn on the 3DS.

>This has to be bait
It wasn’t.
I use “luma”, but I ordinarily refer to it as AuReiNand, because that’s what it is.
The practice of “rebranding” is cancer.
It is also indicative of people who can’t live without the validation of others,
to the point that how they appear is more important than what they do.
That crap needs to be dead.

Thanks, reporting back success. It's definitively worth it even if you're not gonna actually use magnethax. Banner is much better than literal horseshit and it also boots much faster.

Can you link it? I want to have a ntrcard.
even when my 3ds is already hacked

So how do I add Wii U games now without the browser entry point? I thought I had updates disabled but apparently not.

haxchi

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for the tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day delivery
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas, and FUCK NINTENDO AND SONY AND DOMINO'S AND FUCK LITTLE CAESAR'S

this

SHUT
THE
FUCK
UP
youtube.com/watch?v=2dbR2JZmlWo

The ad got "paused" since November and never returned. I don't have much faith anymore since that price was already unbelievable to what looks like a legitimate card (and also free shipping).

Here's the original link anyway produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-802773596-flashcard-card-carto-dslite-3ds-dsi-ds-frete-gratis-_JM

So whats going on with Switch? I hear people keep jerking off exploiters who have a history of not releasing stuff in hopes they release? People staying on 3.0.0 in vain hope?

>you'd think it was a typo with these red lines and periods
This retard is alright sometimes.

How do you make ctr-httpwn work on 11.2? I get an error message when I try to run it.

>nintendo bans my 3ds
oh no wait they didn't because im not a retard who fell for the tranny cfw meme
>order a new 3ds xl from amazon anyway
>choose same day delivery
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to buy a vita and 64gb card
>choose no rush shipping because vita has no games
>arrives at doorstep
>claim it was stolen
>amazon refunds my money
>use that money to order myself a pizza from domino's
oh wait i dont because domino's trash
>go to based little caesars instead
>get a hot n ready pepperoni pizza
oh wait i dont because im not a poorfag
>go to costco
>order a cheese pizza
>go home and eat my pizza
get on my level niggas, and FUCK NINTENDO AND SONY AND DOMINO'S AND FUCK LITTLE CAESAR'S

nice try YOU STUPID CUNT
ENJOY ANOTHER BAN!

>costco food
>not poorfag
They literally don't even make money from the food court, it's all cheap as fuck.

thanks mate

Where's a good place to buy a DSTT flashcart?

>DSTT
why

This card isn't supported yet, right?

>waiting for magnet hack to buy a 3ds
>it gets released
>I need a pre-hacked 3ds to make it work
shit
if I get a powersave do I need both it and the AK2i/R4 RTS?