ETHER IS CHEAP RIGHT NOW AT $30

pic related

Yeah it's $30 yet it's barely .025 bitcoin which means the flippening will occur like this:

BOOM 1.6 x bitcoin price = arrived at your destination, enjoy your stay at the moon!

What do you predict the price range once we've fully flipped?

If bitcoin is still around and above $1k then the flippening means Ether will be that or greater it's gonna be an exciting neck and neck battle at that point to see who prevails in the 1:1 ratio. When it happens? The sooner the better.

Dash tho

Dash is bitcoin 2.0, ethereum is www 2.0.

I don't see how dash is bitcoin 2.0

All I can see is those holding masternodes making millions off of everyone else.

What's a master node

1000 Dash locked up in a node

i want to throw $1k into Dash just for shits and giggles...what is the best way to accomplish this?

I currently use Coinbase and Gemini Exchange. Neither of them offer Dash

Redpill me on Ether

Is it like spirit energy?

£500 to drop on ETH or BTC:

Choose wisely Veeky Forums - Which will it be?

can everyone who doesn't know how to buy cryptos at this point please just kill themselves?

In benefits it will bring... it's comparable to the invention of language itself.

eth if you want a lambo

It's even more esoteric than this...it is the ripples we expereicne in pereception coalsescngi ntio Ogd

Most of the world's inhabitants don't know how to buy/obtain cryptocurrencies or the mechanics of how they work.

80% ETH, 20% BTC

how am i supossed to use those eth coins ? where to sell when the time come ?

poloniex

>tfw you live in NY and gemini is taking 10 days to verify your identity

Ether is Kekerium Realm's fuel
As long as meme magic lives on, so will etherium

JUST NOT GONNA LET THIS ETHERUMIUM PUMP AND DUMP SCAM GO ARE U FAGGOT. SAMEFAGGING EVERY FUCKING THREAD PRETENDING TO BE 59 FUCKING PEOPLE. FUCKING SAGE.

JUST NOT GONNA LET THIS ETHERUMIUM PUMP AND DUMP SCAM GO ARE U FAGGOT. SAMEFAGGING EVERY FUCKING THREAD PRETENDING TO BE 59 FUCKING PEOPLE. FUCKING SAGE..

Gdax has a way better rate