MY CUTE AND YOUNG WIFE

DOUSHITA DOUSHITA

Kill yourself hagfag cancer.

best NEET

>Go first
>Win

wow really outskilled my opponent :)

Glory be!

The game shouldn't be balanced around take 2.
Grimnir being "overpowered" is a symptom of immature card libraries. The strength of its effects for 10pp was mediocre. More cards that heal while aren't dead plays like Aerin and actually durable multiwards like jungle warden. aggressive decks often missed flexible low cost cards with a useful enhance to provide reach as a counterplay tech to decks that try to stall them until they gas out. Grimnir basically was the JO support it needed. It lacked a win con previously and then it lost both grim and ouroboros. It simply doesn't have the damage to power through on earthshock burns without dying after setting up pendants to grinder and heal when it can spare the tempo

>Being a short-sighted retard

Nothing will ever move it beyond being a meme deck that hard counters other slow meme decks. Games are already won too fast and when it isn't, you have to chain your solitaire plays to stall out

Post your favorite card art.
Hard mode: no waifushit. It's okay as long as you don't like it just because you jacked off to it though.

>Opponent didn't redraw
>Plea
>Banish
>Banish
>Tribunal
>Lion
>Themis
>Themis
>Seraph
>Dogma Dogma Dogma
Boy I sure got outskilled. Even if I ran 10 Odins I couldn't have the luck to draw them in time anyways.

I want to feed her till her tummy gets even bigger.

/ourguy/

Just don't run followers above 4pp and use dragon's emissary bro
He'll just fetch with prism priestess anyway

Mary relevant never

A FUCKING CATHEDRAL

Levi is pretty much the greatest card in the game.

despite how op he is, his art looks rad as hell

No waifushit? But walfrid is best card AND best waifu

I mean honestly, if you don't think that Zeppelin is fucking badass then you don't know what badass is.

>DESPAIR HAS BLACKENED ME
>FALSE IDOLS CAN'T SAVE OUR WORLD
>DENOUNCE FALSE RELIGION
>GOD HAS BEEN DESTROYED. THERE IS NO USE IN PRAYING. ONLY ONE PATH TO ABSOLUTION REMAINS: WE MUST EMBRACE UTTER NIHILISM
>IT SEEMS THAT PEOPLE RELY ON MAD GODS IN THE HOPE OF BECOMING MAD THEMSELVES

Not to mention they also printed a motherfucking younger version of my favorite card.

This is why Haven are the villains.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qgj8aBEjh54

Say what you will about her meta, but I had the most fun playing with Daria during release.
I remember it being christmas and instead of going out I was there highrolling with some shitty deck that still used Flame Destroyers.

He said no waifushit.

I fucking love her evil laugh: sv.bagoum.com/voice/j/vo_103641010_1.mp3

>6(7)pp grimnir
The irony kills me every time

i missed you bro
i cant unsee wizard roween when i look at it

MY SCYTHE IS IMBUED WITH DEATH!

>when you go first you no longer draw a card on first turn
>going 2nd you only draw 1 card instead of 2 now

Hey hey, I fixed your shitty game cygames.

>When cursed general is ambushed and they have a big hand to pound your boipussy

STEP FORWARD OR GET STEPPED ON.

>falling for mad demons tricks
Haven is the holiest class

FOUR(5) PP, 8/8
Dies to literally everything then tickles your butthole

>Everyone is gushing draw in cancer
>Fixing anything

Such a cool guy

Walling the vermin masses as you drop, target immune, and stat boost a temple defender then start dropping more incandescent dragons never again. ;_;7

RIP Lightbulb Doragon

good choice

If you have him animated, the glow on his sword is absolutely baller

That cruel priestess 3cd reduction though. Unf.

Nah

4 def was a mistake

The fortress must not fall!

I really like all the hulking giant art

YABBADABBAFURIRURI KOUKI

Looks like a final boss

I really like the animation. I keep it even when the card stopped being useful even as a tech choice.

Giving both players 4 cards on their hand would be better.

Making sure you can get your counters in a more reliable fashion is better than just making everyone brick and hope that balances the game somehow.

>double incandescent literally makes eachtar useless
ARE YOU EVEN TRYING SHADOWBABS

>giving the player who goes first even MORE of an advantage
But why

I mean on the starting hand, before they even mulligan.

Going 1st would mean you have a better chance to have a consistent curve which is already something that happens so meh, making sure that the player that goes 2nd gets answers to that is more important.

I am on a 10 Win streak as GM and I have played first and second all over the place. Get fucking good and build a good fucking deck and don't expect to come from a netdecking site.

Daria was built for rape.

I'm the same as you, just without the winstreak. Been playing meme decks and my MMR is going up.

>raping a dimensional witch
She would probably just dshift to another place and leave you with your dick hanging.

>those lewd fairies
I want to commit a crime.

She warps the dicks of all the males from all dimensions to penetrate her simultaneously.

People look at the general statistics and think that it applies to every match up. It's just an issue when dealing with Blood and Midshadow.

Where is the thrill of the hunt if the prey easy?

Only because Blood is basically fucking aggro and shadow is Balanced headless man.

>Quit several weeks ago before patch
>Some shill on /v/ tells me the game is perfect now that nerfs came through

>Ladder is nothing but nu-Veggie Blood and nu-mid Shadow
>First turn advantage still rampant
>Forest still in the dumpster
>Twitch and Steam numbers lower than ever
>Shadowlog shows Blood/Shadow stomping everyone again like they did in TotG with everyone else sporting sub-50% winrates

When will Cygames fix this game?

Right after they fix DE, RoB, TotG. Just toggle solo missions and veg out

The going first issue is only an issue if you are playing against Blood or an aggressive mid shadow (most though play defense and draw on the early turns) the rest of the time it isn't that unbalanced.

>Right after they fix DE
It was a good expansion.
t. dragoncuck

Was face dragon actually good back then? I was B rank back then so I never knew if it was good or another deck that only made sub-A rankers mad.

Cute girls!

It was.

I don't understand why they abandoned many of the neat little mini-themes each class had. Forest's attack locking, this dragon and Damus as Haven punishing attackers, Disco, etc.

It's like there was a completely different design team in place from Standard to RoB. After that a new team just said fuck it, every class gets one obvious power build. No need to think or be creative anymore.

Face was a legit build until ToG. It could fight even RoB Mid-Sword fairly well.

Face was sekrit tier 1

youtube.com/watch?v=--0XhdYZ-Gw

Help me bros, I need a concede!

They're cute but I think I'll continue to prefer 2D.

Forest was getting stall cards right up to TotG, but they were predictably all shit so everyone just focused on the true BnB of Roach cancer. Unfortunately the class is fundamentally broken seeing as it still can't break 40% winrate on ladder these days, which is why Cygames abandoned the board lock cards.

Haven losing banish and attack punish cards is simply due to the game speeding up too fast (muh train commuters) to have them be viable. Instead Haven went the way of Dragon by having nothing but retarded amounts of removal.

Basically all the bad design decisions since the beginning kept getting magnified over the lifespan of the game eventually caused everything to fall apart. Nothing will fix SV now short of a complete set rotation and starting over.

Thanks Carabosse

This was a pretty fun lethal.

>twitch and steam numbers
>implying those are ever relevant
I don't disagree with you but citing twitch and steam is retarded.

Steam numbers are pretty relevant, not like you guys weren't constantly posting them during the game's glory days.

SV really lost a lot of steam in the West. Cygames better start prepping those free packs again.

I'm getting into PTP. Is there a way to keep track of what I've dumped? I sometimes forget what cards I threw away with my first AF. Combat log only lets me scroll back a few turns.

Screenshot your hand ebfore AFing

The game has no add-ons yet so you will have to train your memory.

MOOOOOOOOOOM I DID IT!! MY DICK ANTI-SHADOWNEGROS IS WORKING!!

>Steam numbers are pretty relevant, not like you guys weren't constantly posting them during the game's glory days.
Wasn't me. Most nips play on mobile or dmm. Only the streamers play on steam.
>the west
>relevant ever

Why would they be concerned? A lot of people (fags from here included) still spent money by buying prebuilts even though the game is still in a bad state after the nerfs and despite the current trend of shit decisions made by the devs. That's not counting the sunken costs friends and whales who don't give a shit. And even then if all else fails animu tiddies will carry them.
Game isn't dying any time soon.

>West
>Not relevant

Cygames said they wanted to be a legitimate e-sport which means it has to succeed in the West first and foremost.

But hey, if you're fine with SV being nothing more than a casual HS clone then we're not really arguing.

It's already an e-sport in japan you retard. The west is just extra.

I agree, but the game isn't kept afloat because of us. It's not even top 200 grossing on the app store. F/GO, a completely dead content-starved kusoge, makes more money than it.

SV is kept alive by the chinks and Japs.

All those diverse flavors, and you have to choose salty.

I get losing to dragon, but how did you lose to sword and forest too?

It's certainly not a successful e-sport unless you lower your standards and consider stuff like BnS a good e-sport.

>The west is just extra.
Okay, I'll stop replying to you now.

thats not what cygames said
and no im not fucking giving you source, look it up youreself

You cannot hate his intro quote.

They had, as usual, a perfect going 1st Alice curve.