/r6g/ - Rainbow Six General

it aint easy being green edition

DO NOT BUY THE STARTER EDITION
(To find out why, read OP FAQ right below this, under "Which edition should I buy?" section)

>/r6g/ FAQ, Guide, and Links (Newfriends, read this first before asking questions)
pastebin.com/Wi0PwtYw

>Stat Checking
r6stats.com/
game-rainbow6.ubi.com/en-us//player-statistics//multiplayer

>/r6g/ OP Pastebin & Groups
pastebin.com/gWcgwQyJ
Steam: steamcommunity.com/groups/R6GO
PS4: Add dazint8
Xbone: Add IMadSpykeI

>/r6g/ Drawfriend Gallery
r6gdrawfriends.booru.org

>Teamspeak for /r6g/ operations
OperatorOperations.teamspeak.host
The password is: Operations
IP address: 159.203.29.41:9988

>Official News & Known Issues
Operation Health - Patch 2.22 is live.
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-298309-16/operation-health-update-222-patch-notes
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-296924-16/operation-health-diagnosis-optimizing-operators
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-GB/updates/health/title-update-2-1.aspx
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-US/news/152-289775-16/year-2-season-2-operation-health
rainbow6.ubisoft.com/siege/en-us/news/152-290265-16/operation-health-qa
Hong Kong season has been delayed. Poland map has been canceled. GROM operators will be released together with HK and SK operators.

previously:

Other urls found in this thread:

gyazo.com/ba45273da52d092411df26e112599a9c
gyazo.com/6dcdf1a0f137046b681adf6e8334a1e3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QCW-05
twitter.com/fromL/status/897159112986939393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

knock knock

SIX12 SD
-

T-5 SMG

first reddit niggers

4th for make ela white again

I am loving these tears from waifufags, season pass goy member get the blonde skin.

if these are correct her smg is going to be broken as fuck.

>releasing not one, not two, but THREE (3) trap operators in the same update
Was Kapkan and Frost being some of the shittiest ops in the game not enough?

gyazo.com/ba45273da52d092411df26e112599a9c

gyazo.com/6dcdf1a0f137046b681adf6e8334a1e3

Ping-Fuse but with flashbangs, also can roll them. Lesion-Cloaked toxic mines that slow and damage. Ela-Concussion prox mines that are like CoD flashbangs. She is a girl with green hair, camo hoody and tight spandex looking pants

justincase

>tfw daddy never loved you

LEAK BRO WHAT IS ELA WEARING ON HER CHEST, PLATE CARRIER OR TACTICAL VEST I MUST KNOW

The Reddit hate is not a meme. Go away faggots.

7th for SHORTS OPERATORS

i want to smell IQ stinky sexy feet!

RIP GROM, dead on arrival.

>mfw poland is getting represented by a green dyke and a big man tyrone

Leakbro can you post ying's weapons

>T-5 SMG
What is that?

>people literally argued he would have literal caltrops

why the fuck did they ruin her hair

Js9? Unsure honestly

She could have been perfect.

you mean improved it?

>reposting and spoonfeeding leaks so soon after they were flooded in the previous thread

Scorpion EVO 3 A1
FO-12
-

>tfw your mate from HK is called Ying
>tfw he's a man

>part of a wolrd class CTU
>bright green dyed
i see no problem with this except for, you know, MAKING YOURSELF A MASSIVE FUCKING TARGET AND EASIER TO SPOT WHAT THE FUCK

Ela's concussion mines can also be thrown, and basically detonate instantly if someone is near. Basically impact nades but a ridiculous slow and disorient effect

why did they make her so fugly

Ghurkas when?

Skorpion Evo, I told you that last thread

And i had to spend time telling people their names weren't going to be caltrop and dazzler just because files called them that. Lovely community we have here.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QCW-05
>T-5
>Type 5

Hong Kong user BTFO

not even close

So, leakbro, what's your thought on the gameplay impact?

I thought that was ANOTHER Operator, thanks for clearing up

why tho

>and a big man tyrone
THEY WOULDNT

Yeah, people believe dumb shit.

how does Yings device work? Do you plant it on a wall like a fuze charge?

what the fuck

>same image last thread
Go away

Lovely Smg for the HONG KONG DEF OPERATOR

>same faggot as last thread
fuck off

If you miss these sorry they self-destruct, rely on everyone else to fill you in
watermark cuts right through her I can't give you a photo, it looks like a baggy pouch or some shit, doesn't really look like anything desu
T-95 LSW

SIX12
-
Scorpion EVO is Ela that guy is retarded and mixing his shit up, other weapon is T-5 SMG

I got an ace with that gun alone. You're just a faggot.

A-At least the game is still fun to play? R-Right?

I can't remember what that fag kid on leddit posted about his "sources and leaks" but from what I remember this kinda adds up. Could Jagermeister and bandit lose their acogs

the skin looks so ugly with the huge ass olive green magazine on the bottom

>They fucked up the Polish QT
HAHAHAHAHAH WORST FUCKING LEAK AND IT'S DURING POLISH ARMED FORCES DAY

I'm not going anywhere, reddie

>T-95 LSW
>-34
>-650
>-50
>-80

LMAO THEY DO USE CHINESE WEAPONS, HONG KONG user BTFO ONCE AGAIN

is ela the first trap?

nah man, Valkyrie's the first

nah, that's frost

>underwhelming abilities
>Hong Kong using Chinese guns
>Ela having green hair

Are they doing these blatantly retarded things on purpose as some sort of morbid joke or are they just that stupid?

maybe we can pretend to be some butthurt SJWs who got offended and blow up a huge scandal on twitter or something so maybe ubisoft will listen?..

Big companies like them, they like to please various autistic retards :\

Like someone said last thread, nothing is sacred to ubi and thier people. I hope they'll at least give us some fun charm for the Polish Armed Forces day as it's the same day when challanges reset.
>inb4 they forgot

It's Ubisoft what do you expect.

I can already hear the kurwa mac when Poland wakes up tomorrow and sees this.

You can plant it or roll/throw it.
The caltrops/poison mines seem pointless. They are cloaked but the concussion ones just seem better.

The flashbang seems really strong for pubs, you get 3 of them and they just shit out flashbangs.

If you don't care that the Hong Kong operators are using chinkshit weapons, then you shouldn't care about Ela having green hair

Will there be anymore character leaks like headgear/uniforms or am I clear to get in bed?

go back to 9gag shitlord

is ela the firs attractive trap?

I think we can all agree that this was the thing we were all wondering about most with this update.

How does the planting/rolling mechanic work?
Is it based off proximity to walls/windows?

How come the caltrops are pointless? They seem useful.

>even if she gets alternative headgear that changes her hair color she will still have that ugly fucking color outside of in-game rendering.

stay

show us your pussy

leak bro, are ACOGs being removed from defenders

How big are the poison mines? Are they like the canister thing lesion has on his vest?

aside from all this, what's the chances of a linked bio with another operator like per say a SAS member giving guidance to one of the hong kong operators

Yes sir

Leak bro will Ela's hair change depending on headgear

Nah they'll probably do it on next year's anniversary

Tomorrow is the Feast of the Assumption of Mary so Church in the morning and at noon there is the Polish Armed Forces Day parade so the explosion of kurwa will probably wait till afternoon.

blue board, can't do it.

>tfw people legit believe this is what the pole op looks like

T B H there's no telling which model she will have until we get an official reveal, not to mention season pass headgear. The portrait isn't even representative anyway seeing as how so many ops look different form their portraits. I am upset that she is supposedly a 3 speed however, 3 speed nerf when?

imgur link it

There is none right now
If your not near walls, you roll it. If your near doors/windows you plant it. There is a timer when you hold it, I am not sure what that does. It doesn't seem to produce more flashbangs, nor does it blow up faster.
They won't replace existing good defenders imo. They will be fine for pubs

ACOG is gone for Jaeger and Bandit
Small, and they are cloaked so size doesn't matter.

definitely, unless you like chink or square potato

look for the front-face of green-whore and tell us thats fake

Could be an old image given to leakbro by Ubisoft to rile up talk about character or to give Ubisoft feedback before they make the final decision on her hairstyle

why are they removing the acog from those dudes?

Jaeger and Bandit don't need them

>this denial
it's fucking done user, she has retarded tumblr hair that can be removed for the low price of $29.99

The caltrops mines, you start with 1 and slowly over time gain charges. It seems the max charges are atleast 2.

Also, is Ela actually getting sights for her pistol? Will that be a new attachment for all pistols?

why do all russian and chinese weapons look shit?

that leak doesn't make sense and you should kill yourself

NO ELA, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE THE ONE! THE ONE ATTRACTIVE FEMALE OPERATOR WITHOUT ANY DUMB NAIL POLISH OR HAIR!

Has anyone even considered that maybe, just maybe it could be the fucking lighting? Or shadows? Or how about the first leaked image? Who's to say that won't be what her final model will look like? This could always be and older version, and the only differences I can see is POSSIBLY the hair color, and the lips, although the lips could just be the angle of the image and as I said the hair color could just be shadows or whatever.

Come on lads, i'm optimistic that it won't be as bad as people are are making it out to be.

>Release 2 similair defense ops at the same time
thou has forsaken me ubishit

Only stuff currently in game changes the colour of her goggle lenses so get your suicide note ready
green hair is what's in the current build
Pistol is an RG15
-
equipped with a Romeo1 Reflex, no attachment(just barrel/underbarrel

Jeans btfo

>lighting making hair green
you people's salt is the best thing all day

does anyone have that image from the user who said he wanted to firebomb ubisoft of the google tabs with stuff like "where to buy gasoline"?

because that's my current mood

Sorry if missed your answer, but any news on blitz?

Also this is a thing:

twitter.com/fromL/status/897159112986939393