Just found out the top speed of the 2016 Veloster Turbo

Just found out the top speed of the 2016 Veloster Turbo.

What did you do this weekend Veeky Forums?

I went to a theme park and had the best time of my life.

Bought a manual 2014 impreza. I can't wait to rip some sick skidz in the snow

Noice. I got a handjob on the Pompeii ride at Busch Gardens a decade ago.

I ripped skids damn near every time taking off from a stop (apparently salty roads are slippery). Then I parallel parked for the second time in years and it came out like perfect on the first try and I didn't feel embarrassed.

Wait the one where you sit in a boat with like 20 other people and it takes an hour just to get to the top of the thing where it dumps you down the water slide? Were you in the back seat or something? How do you get a handy on that?

Yes in the back, with a group of 10 or so friends. Didn't climax or anything because I was too nervous, but I still got wet if ya know what I mean.

Luckily the facecams on the ride didn't catch anything.

Picked up my swift sport.

>12.4 mpg

Damn that's F150 bad

I flew to Chicago, rented a Fusion Hybrid (which I hated tbqh), got engaged, and had sex for the first 10 times in 8 weeks

I discovered something in the intake system does not like more than 10psi of pressure.

XD is this Williamsburg or tampa? If tampa congrats. I hope my gum from the gum wall saw everything.

Found a place to store my car for 8 months, then started to panic because they probably won't start it or move it once and I will have 10 days to get it across the country at the end of those 8 months

>D

It's almost like going 140mph consumes a lot of fuel.

I changed my strut mounts and sway bar end links. Couldnt actually figure out how to get to the bolts for the sway bar bushings so that will have to wait.l

Nigger have a friend go and check on it every two weeks.

I have no friends or family around here

Wait did you not have sex with your fiance until you got engaged? I didn't understand your comment

yeah he just filled it up dawg
try it again almost empty i bet youll get another 3-4 mph out of it

Sounds like they live in Chicago and user lives elsewhere. Maybe a long business trip?

I haven’t seen her in 8 weeks. I was planning on proposing so I did, and then we had sex because we haven’t seen each other in 8 weeks.

Clear?

What does renting a fusion have to do with you getting laid u faggot

It has nothing to do with anything, OP asked what we did this weekend. That’s what I did.

I cleaned and detailed my car, then went to a synthwave concert with a qt日本人. Five hours of nonstop dancing then a high speed blast back from LA at 3 am. Dance with the Dead may have permanently damaged my hearing but that's fine.

These are AWD?

today i changed cabin air filter in my shitbox. not difficult but 17 year old plastics need to be careful.
also installed a simple oil catch can made from a large gm fuel filter. of course my shitbox also has a short ram intake which replaced valve cover return to stock air box with a simple open breather filter. can smell when i forget to clean and soot up engine bay. don't need or care about return so ran longer hose from valve cover to fuel filter catch can which also exits out to the previous used open breather filter. shitbox also needs new rearshocks have parts just too cold to install this weekend.

i know, right?

I bought a FiST