github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases/
>Helpful links
pastebin.com/8R2HQiuu
>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/bswf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

So how long is this going to take to level up? Is it worth it?

>Mermaid with a bra
Fucking Disney.

exalt prices making sense when

>finish merc lab
>ngamahu's flame pops out of the chest

would u group w/ me?

I'd kill you then cast detonate dead on your corpse

When the guy running poe.trade starts emergency temp banning (with automation) anyone who sets a conversion lower than 40c.

They wouldn't be doing it if it didn't work, and if it stopped being profitable they wouldn't try it next league. Temp ban instead of perma to ensure the random idiots who are trying to follow along aren't punished terribly just for doing the natural thing.

>don&39;t
Ebin coding from ggg right there

poeurl.com/bswf

How does this look? I'm running vortex build with pyre ring+cold to fire support.

Empower and Enlighten are both very strong and worth leveling. Enhance is extremely niche and almost never used, except perhaps by specialized cursebots but curses don't do a whole lot vs bosses so it fails to be noticeable when you most need it.

unironically one of the worst trees I've ever seen
stop trying to grab everything, and focus one a few efficient clusters
also you use 3-4 passives to connect your branches when you only need 1-2

>free
>free
>free
>free
>FREE

spamming is against the rules

then do something about it

Kitava fight is complete chaos and frankly quite irritating. First time I killed him on a 69 lvl spectral throw raider with crappy gear, died about a dozen times. Second time on a frost blades raider (cruel lab done before that) with decent stats and gear (again 69 lvl, 3,5k HP, capped resistances, around 25k dps). Still died twice. One time I got into a completely unavoidable AoE situation, I regret not taking a video to show that it was literally unavoidable. And the second time right when I got back in and as soon as I moved, a mob one-shotted me...

The fight needs serious rework. This is not difficult mechanics, this is plain stupid mechanics. Doubt I will be trying hardcore any time soon, I don't play 16 hours a day, I have work during the week so I can't be bothered to waste time and start new characters over and over and over again due to dumb mechanics, considering this fight now is mandatory to get to maps. Monstrously retarded decision btw. How do GGG expect new players to deal with this is beyond me. You're just pandering to the "elite" no life streamers and they are not your main audience, just sayin'.

Keep in mind that my 2nd raider was already geared with quite good gear from maps tier 1-3 from the previous raider. Most people will probably be in the low-mid 2k HP pool, uncapped resistances and lousy DPS at that point. And if you're playing hardcore you will be stuck running low level 61-63 zones for gear and levels because I don't care how good you are or if you are the God of PoE, random trash mobs hitting harder than the f-ing Shaper before you even start mapping is beyond stupid. Unavoidable AoE attacks and being one-shotted doesn't make the fight interesting and challenging, they make it irritating and annoying especially considering it is mandatory, at least give people the chance to get some gear before fighting this bullshit (once again - the dumbest decision ever).

>have 2 ex i was trying to load off to essentially finish my build
>this shit happens
>waiting around drumming my fingers for price fixers to stop dicking around so i can but items

Use this one.
poeurl.com/bswE

>Doubt I will be trying hardcore any time soon, I don't play 16 hours a day, I have work during the week so I can't be bothered to waste time and start new characters over and over and over again due to dumb mechanics
This.

Hardcucks are the ultimate fuccbois. They literally enjoy it when GGG rams unavoidable damage up their ass so they can keep screeching about muh avoidance muh bullet dancing muh life nodez bullshit. They unironically think that stacking life nodes and rerolling a dozen times makes them """skillful""" players, even though anyone with a modicum of intelligence would just play softcore when they aren't working, hitting the gym, or making love to their gf.

Literally a bunch of cuckolds.

>36-39 Bid-Ask spread in Soft
>22-20 in Hard
What's so bad about that?

Do people actually have trouble with the innocence fight?
His high health is the only thing that really makes it a chore

>working
>exercising
>3DPD

Literally the worst human being.

>softcucks are normies
Color me fucking surprised. Reminder for shitcrows to get OUT.

skill tree?

>having a job and working out makes you a normie
>he's never been to Veeky Forums

>Frostblade build too sqishy, needs too much currency for gear upgrades
>RF build too slow, needs too much currency for gear upgrades

Not sure if I should start a 3rd build or just give it a break for a few weeks.

holy shit you guys are the epitome of shitcrow mentality
>if you're playing hardcore you will be stuck running low level 61-63 zones for gear
>at least give people the chance to get some gear before fighting this bullshit

retard contradicts himself in his rant. retard

when will spooky toss be good again

I remeber when Veeky Forums was a place for nerds and misfits, not normalfag gamer facebook.

>unironically calling other's a shitcrow
heh nice
*tips quickly*

always

Frostblades is a meme skill. RF starts slow but really ramps up as you level and get more life from better gear and shit, but the gear you need is super expensive right now because it's stupid fucking niggers can't come up with their own builds and leech off streamers instead, and a lot of streamers are playing RF. Naturally, ruining RF for everyone else that wanted to play it.

Take a break for a few weeks to try out RF or just make a new build, slap in onto zerker and try out as much of his op shit as you can before GGG nerfs it

Veeky Forums is full on normalfag at this point. There's even facebook groups dedicated to Veeky Forums memes/boards that these faggots are on to show all their friends how edgy and cool they are.

Hate to be that guy, but are these worth fuck all? Just started running maps and I got no clue, couldn't find anything comparable on poe.trade.

nope

theyre honestly shit

>f-fuck, I was called out on posting something retarded!
>wait, I can save myself by using a meme

slurp my ass juice through a straw you fucking fetus eater

NO MOVEMENT SPEED
SHIT LIFE
SHIT ES

PROTIP: IF IT'S NOT BETTER THAN RAINBOWSTRIDES IT'S SHIT

You can't find anything comparable because no one is going to waste time listing their vendor trash on poe.trade.
At this point don't even bother with trying to sell anything that isn't a god tier base with high life and tri res, especially if you're a softcuck.

>Frostblades is a meme skill

It feels pretty strong and I was enjoying it but I'm pretty much pure evasion with 4.5k health and there's not a lot of life around the ranger side of the tree so deaths come pretty quick once you start rolling higher maps & mods.

And yeah RF gear is stupidly priced right now and I couldn't really be bothered throwing away all my currency on one single upgrade.

I think I'll come back in a few weeks and then hopefully the prices will have sorted themselves out a little.

remain upset, hardcuck.

Did you not play A5 and 10? Oriath Square/Torched Square/Ravaged Square are cancer fucking incarnate and you have to go through them 3 times wow fuck this

>Don't forget that none of the people you meet have unique reactions depending on your class.
but that's wrong, utula reacts to your class

dont need op gear to get rf going comfortably. i didnt replace my shapers seed/springleaf until around 88 in hc running everything up to t15s. im still rocking a shitty chest that just has decent life and dual res (90 life 30/35 res) that i picked up for like 5c. not sure ill even bother with a kaoms heart since i shelved taht guy mid 90s to play something else

so are there any alternative loot games/ARPGs with actually good loot-to-trash ratios

thinking of wolcen

It's just the speed of it. I'm actually having to stand by most rares for like 15+ seconds or so before they die. Not sure what I fucked up but it seems super slow. I'm only 79 but the clear speed is putting me off continuing.

i've been getting spammed for three hours for master sextants because of the fucking dogshit api

FIX YOUR SHIT GGG REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

how many monie

soft

Am I having bad luck or do Chaos sellers never reply?

see either poe.trade is slow or the api is fucked again

yeah thats definitely gonna put a damper on playing it. are you running blasph+flammability until you get a witchfire? as well as keeping uptime of orb to keep ele overload on rares and ee proc on shield charge (cold/light to attacks on jewellery), there shouldnt be any problems with damage

theyre being pretty blatantly price fixed since everyone on the exchange list isnt responding, and will probably rise about 10-20c in a few days?

I've got a witchfire but haven't been using OoS to keep overload on. Maybe I'll give that a try.

do people buy non-mirror tier harbingers now that we have deaths opus?

I keep dying on hc and I'm sad because I'll never get to map.
Which build should I play now?

>he hasn't masturbated to life globe girl's underboob yet

currency is full of flippers and pricefixers

even getting some shithouse essenced gloves/helm for the 30% more dot/ele dmg works wonders for clearspeed, assuming you can keep res capped

Same build sc, HC is just clapping your nads between two half bricks

no seriously, how's wolcen, their trailer had houses you can customize...

Yeah my res's are kinda fucked right now too, need to try and pick up some good rings.

Anyone have suggestions for a build that dumpsters bosses? I want to give farming bosses a try.

I currently have an Unset ring with a Fire Golem in it for the bonus damage, but it dies pretty quickly. should I just stop using it? it's a minor boost, really.

yes, golems for non-golem builds stop being useful past the leveling portion

>get a ring that looks alright
>run it through poe price info like i do most things
>spits out 3c value so I list it at 3c
>IMMEDIATELY get about 15 or so whispers to buy it

hmmm, how to price this thing?

ive never followed a fotm build before but i am very seduced by frostbolt totems

its the touhou build i always wanted

keep bumping up the price until you stop getting whispers then adjust accordingly

Alright guys I've played HC exclusively since beta, but now I've realized I'm a huge shitter that barely makes it to maps before riping. Should I just join the softcucks and not worry about deaths?

should I even keep playing
i'm burnt out, i feel incredibly disenfranchised mapping only to get absolute minimally decent drops and I'm even losing yellow maps instead of gaining or averaging now, only able to sustain the alch and some small change....

yes move to sc
i play exclusively hc but dont care if i rip unless its 95+ so it doesnt bother me but if its not fun for you, why bother

It's shit. The AoE is misleading and tedious because totems only shoot at targets in range, and it has piss poor single target DPS. If you selfcast you can clear the entire game without ever seeing a white mob.

Sire of Shards would be best if you want to go full Touhou. Tremor Rod might work as well.

shit its easy with leveling gear as clayshaper

>needs too much currency for gear upgrades
dont upgrade then
stay with ewar´s + dyadus spend the rest on defensive gear. Jesus these metasheeps.

not sure what they changed in recent patches but almost all my performance issues are gone now

still running the game at 10 fps as par for the course but at least most of the microstutter is gone

how do you kill doedre

I just died on my flameblast totem build when she was at

Click on the valve

if you cant handle the phase, turn the valve

>how do you kill doedre
this is my favorite new meme because there are tons of shitcrows out there who unironically didn't understand the point of the valve

what do you mean click on the valve

I clicked on it to summon her does it do anything else, I wanted to go into these blind to actually have fun but I just blew like 4 hours down the drain this isn't fun anymore

im thinking of getting a unique made

it will be called log out
it will be a unique t15 core map

i blitzed her constantly during beta that i didnt even notice the valve desu
i can see it helping if you have low dps/dont use a decoy totem

DIYed a brutality cyclone slayer and it steamrolls 13s on a 5link idk how people cant just tweak builds on the fly and make it work unless you start out with a horrible idea.

listen here you little punk, I was one of the first ones on v to get access to poe and posted screenshots of my adventure as big nig years ago to many avid /v/ goers that were following my adventures and cheering me on

sorry I dont read 6 million guides on how to kill bosses before attempting them

>piety can die and come back multiple times
>nessa doesn't
Why is this?

Click on the fucking valve you nitwit

you can click on the valve during the fight to wipe the current clutter and change the style of curse in the arena

First they came for the COC, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not play a COC build.

Then they came for the AOE, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not play an AOE build.

Then they came for the ES, and I did not speak out—
Because I did not play an ES build.

Then they came for me—and there was no one left to speak for me.

>literally no information in-game on what the valve does
>You're just supposed to know
fuck off

can't wait for frostbolt and sunder to get nerfed
and life
and belly
and carcass

BUT NEVER ATZIRIS OR STARFORGE CAUSE MUH BIS GEAR

I think GGG should make a new support gem called cast on log out.

Christ, well there's no reason to continue torturing yourself. PoE is rapidly going down the shitter so you may as well try to enjoy it while it lasts.

Having moved from HC to SC after Breach really opened my eyes to some of the bad game design permeating PoE.

sorry your instincts haven't been honed by years of playing hardcore, maybe stick to simpler games like candy crush, kid

jesus fuck I hate myself

I could have just changed it to enfeeble and cruise control to cool fuck this gay ass shit game, I don't want to stomach another 8 acts just to get back where I was

call me when 4.0 hits boys, (613) 542-1111 my number ty

literal and unironic brainlet

brainlet

Getting really fucking annoyed at this game. Damage just seems too high. I can't look at any enemy since whole groups melt from my minions, but I get 2 shot by everything now. Just beat the sun/moon boss, after dying a few times due to offscreen shots taking out my ES in one hit then my health. But now in act 9 I am dying and I don't know why. I seem to die after all the enemies are dead. Seems to have something to do with these spider chicks, but I didn't see any "X on death" ability on them, nor any bleed or anything on me. I kill their group then them, then... take two hits that kill me. Happened 3 times in a row now trying to get to the act 9 town.

I don't understand and its pissing me off. Guess I should focus on grinding out better defences. Currently have 2000 ES and 900 HP.

because Nessa never died, you'll see her in 4.0 when we visit the undersea city

Probably Chaos Damage. Chaos damage ignores ES unless you are wearing a specific unique, or have Chaos Inoculation.