datdota.com/

>NEWS & STREAMS
joindota.com/

old:

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/sheepsticked/?hl=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Kuroky.

Fuck's sake because of OP taking 30 minutes of making a new thread I got impatient and made

what's the best champ?

RTZ

2nd for HYUK

ok good for you???????

what was he thinking here?

nth for FREE scrim data not being enough to break west / east cycle

I'm unironically excited about artifact, I could never get too into hearthstone so I've never played much online card games.

Someone yell at me.

Who was the best TI host?

probably how tasty dogs are or some shit

same, I'm pretty sure that makes me a valve drone though

[visible confusion]

you just posted it

All I know is the logo and that the 3 main attributes in dota will have an impact on the game. After I see gameplay I'll scream at you

This is European "n0lans" Arteezy, say something mean about him.

if valve lets you but and trade cards instead of being a shitty collectathon then it has hope

Me too, I played a decent bit of Hearthstone but didn't like how shallow it is, Gwent is cool but I feel like I should play Witcher to fully appreciate it.
I predict Artifact to be somewhere between HS and Gwent in terms of mechanics and depth.

No one cares about your stupid forced "meme" for imbeciles, you can go back now and never return.

I feel like playing again and i haven't in 2 years, i didn't even follow this year's international

I do truly love this game but i don't want to do emotional daycare of turboautists on a regular basis in order to even have a shot of having a decent game anymore, the news that got me interested was all the talk going about that elon meme bot thingie at the event

Are there good bots out there that can replace the human experience for the most part? can i get these elon meme bots somewhere? or are you still stuck with the old retarded bots?

He did it for her.

>Are there good bots out there
soon meatbag...

Friendly reminder Valve gathered all the worse pitfalls from Dota's design in order to tackle the dwindling numbers, they know if they sit and do nothing Dota will become deader and came up with Artifact
>First and foremost, buying boosters packs in TCG is natural to their design, no more being bound to deliver free content relevant to gameplay such as heroes forever and ever
>Dota is a game with a lot of depth in strategy, tactics and execution with no clear laid out path to getting better. Suddenly with a TCG you ditch both of these and you remain only with one sphere to care about
>Even if you DO get better, you suddenly have the team component to factor in, eliminating this has many benefits
>You're free to play solo without wanting to kill yourself, doesn't matter if you're good or bad or if you're right or wrong about your calls, your team will be a source of frustration constantly
>You also ditch the need to gather a healthy number of autists in order to even be able to have a proper game going
>TCG demand no amount of skill or obscure mechanics for the most part, now even Pablo and Pedro can become "professional" players as long as they spend the right amount and have a bit of luck, no more getting stuck with a stagnant scene for years
>By design, ping is irrelevant to TCG, now you can have one server in the US and the other in China and suddenly you can service the entire globe with a good QoS, no more being forced into stupid and expensive deals to even attempt to get your game going on a region (S.Korea)
>Having a moderately successful digital TCG is extremely easy that everyone and their mother has done it (Hearthstone, Shadowverse, Gwent, Elder Scrolls and even Notch)
>Suddenly you can piggyback the business model you came up with in TF2 and perfected in Dota2, big ass compendiums with crowdfunded big prizes, the biggest ever conceived on a card game that even YOU can win without getting gud

What's next for him?

Sheepsticked is trans right?

Literally who is that

>Cosmetic glitch just straight up makes Tiny invisible

proper samurai shoes

yeah but the downside is that you're playing tiny

How soon are we talking about, will you be able to do 5v5 regular dota with good bots while playing whatever role you choose?

will 7.07 be another patch where the safelane carry's role is just making space for his offlane and mid?

Uhhh, she like, real WOMAN you cis SHITlord

There are bots in the workshop, but I never tested them. It is still too early for the AI that they used on TI to be available for public use.

WOW WHAT HAPPENED THERE

>people laughed at him
>he's now a TI winner

What's their next plan ?

FATA- and Jerax must be killing themselves now. I mean, their immediate replacements won TI

Bulba was JerAx's immediate replacement

>solo offlane versus a ursa and kotl
>still end the game with the highest networth and gpm

forced 50 is not real. IF YOU DO NOTHING ALL GAME YOU WILL LOSE, AND IF YOU DO NOT GIVE IT YOUR ALL YOU WILL NOT WIN

ez logic

>rush midas, battlefury etc
>rice over 9000 creeps
>tactically feed cumback gold to enemies so your teammates can get fed cumback gold from your farm
>>Space Created
10/10 hardcarry strat

>last pugna game was a year and a half ago
>load up a game with the skelly for the battle pass achievement
>he now runs at the speed of sound and life drain is impossible to juke
what did the frog do

>Life Drain is impossible to juke

Free... True sight?

instagram.com/sheepsticked/?hl=en

>its a trap

is she that meepo cosplayer from TI3?

has to be trans, right?

So did the fucking Starcrumpets bring this disease like rats on their sinking ship of a game?

butch lesbo

obviously its a dude. doesnt look the least bit feminine

Jerax maybe. Fata no.
There's no way in hell, a team with FATA will win TI.

In my book the guy is a better con artist than rtz and bulba combined

Would you pat her head D2G?

>americans

twitch tv/sheepsticked

faq says girl

Sometimes I find gems like this when I browse the Dota 2 Wiki

she's a brit

(s)he's actually a brit

>she

you expect a tranny to call himself a man?

Dying from autoattacks is better than AM oneshotting your whole team with mana rift m8

what hero

THE ABSOLUTE
STATE
OF WHITE
WOMEN

Everyone knows that, but the way they worded is quite hilarious

>Good news is, you'll die in 3 hits like a fag, but at least your team's alive, eh?

Pugna

yes, she's cute

*blocks your path*

ruin EG

the alphas of the west and east meet. Will succc transfer to OG?

so you literally did nothing and some games even feed. And you almost won half the games?

Also playing normal and unknown skill bracket unranked games. kek.

Who the fuck beats viper in lane? I'm so fucking sick of seeing that piece of shit.
Oh and don't say "hurr just gank him" that never fucking happens in pubs, give me a hero to 1v1 him with

>another ranged int support (sylph)
>another unreasonably survivable melee manfighter (pangolin)

So this is the power of valve huh

broodmother

thank you

>says he wants to be a pro and play core cos female support stereotype
>doesn't realize that he will just enforce the other stereotype that female gamers are trash and even if they are pro, they are she(males)

Viper always win his lane

and lose the game

No he fucking doesn't he has insane damage in the late game in addition to attack speed, are you retarded? he gets even stronger late game

>implying the greatest minds arent always support players
>xiao8
>ppd
>ppy
>kuro
>implying its not these gods who win games

Typical brainlet woman. For example BSJ tried playing support and dropped like 400 mmr from 7.6k.

>doesn't realize Valve will rig the game in favor of the team with a tranny next TI so they can be THE FIRST SUPER DUPER TRULY INCLUSIVE DIGITAL SPORT

sniper after level 3, tinker, batrider. but viper is always slightly favored.

or this

Dotards how do you even beat this? Should I abandon now?

Get good retard

What happened to him /d2g/?

unlikely cos even Riot didn't do that

reddit didn't like him on panels and they run the joint

>gas the towers rice war now

>not mentioning Tal "Fly" Aizik
next you'll be forgetting about the 6 million.
together /d2g/ we can remember those who have reached triumphs and also those who faced adversity

Pick 1 or 2 burst magic heroes to rape that shitty level 10 with 800 hp.
Pick Medusa and get aghs but not rush it.

Valve, Reddit and even some of the casters don't like him because he's created several dramas on Twitter and baby raging live (Mafia).

He's not going to be invited to any Valve events anymore.

Who else /onlyrandom/ here?

WOULD YOU /D2G/?

right here lad

no. even in photoshop and lighting he still looks like shit.

LINA
THE
SLAYER

>implying you wouldnt smash the shit out of this
D2G pls... stop lying to urself

yeah, but this is a russian chick

it's always the fucking jawline