/gbfg/ Granblue Fantasy General #1985

>Recent News
Granblue Radio:
Seruel 5* / Setekh 4*
Ougis will have another "adjustment" in the upcoming days

Future of the Game (August) pastebin.com/7n3SgH9W
Summer Livestream Summary pastebin.com/PsbupquE

>READ THE FAQ before posting! - it will answer most of your questions if you are new or learning
gbf.wiki/FAQ

>Schedule for August:
7/31 - 8/8 - Poacher's Day
8/9 - 8/15 - Five Flowers of Fate
8/16 - 8/23 - Guild War (Earth favored)
8/24 - 8/30 - Xeno Sagittarius Clash
8/31 - ??? - New Scenario Event

8/1 - 8/15 - 16 Million Player Celebration (Daily Memeroll 8/8 - 8/15, Magnafest, 1/2 off Free Quests, Daily Crystals, etc.)

>How to Start
Go to game.granbluefantasy.jp in Chrome. Set language to English.

>Mega Pastebin - This pastebin has lots of useful things like important guides and other stuff so don't be a shitter and read these before asking something.
pastebin.com/8xELSDu4

>Guild Pastebin
pastebin.com/EgJBF9xi

Previous Thread

Earth?

My bearwife!

Charlotta is the cutest-de arimasu!

Where the FUCK are the potatoes?

That's neither a cow nor a potato.

D88DD492 Zoi

>For once in my life, I've actually completely ran out of SR fodder

Too bad, don't let the thread reach page 10 next time.

I ASKED FOR AN ERUNE THREAD NOT A FUCKING DOG THREAD

FIRE

Sandy!

Kenzoku~

Post meme grids.

69E1CD7A
Apollo HL
2/6 Have CR and GAO

O-Ora?

But that's a bear.

WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS

HOST UTKG

>magna earth is bad

Huh?

I still love Varuna!

ITSUMO ARIGATOU

69E1CD7A
Apollo HL
3/6 have CR, Gao, HS

So since Magfest is coming to an end soon, how did you guys enjoy it. Magfest was essentially a fodder fest for me since I just FLBed my entire Earth Grid and needed the skill fodder, so it was pretty great that Tia complied with my wishes. Chev and Celeste is stingy as hell.

>no enmity
It's shit

>inflating damage with Gao

>no uriel

I bet you play light
I bet you play wind
I bet you play fire

Stay jealous.

what t4 should I make first?

You could shitpost better by switching those, why would a light player complain about no enmity

apsaras

legfes onegaishimasu

DAO HL
E20806F2

Have sage/spartan/ely

Are all dirt players this dumb?

Spent a bit of it just getting characters to 100. Only did my hosts and mvps but managed to go from 1mlb in Fire/water/earth to 3mlb in fire/earth and 4mlb in water. Wind is already FLB while I gave up on light and dark for now. I need more fodder though. I also gave up on the dimensional halo grind this time around after going 6 hours with only 1 transformation.

>only one xeno harp
>MHing a sword instead of a harp or fist
>swords not even all FLB
You are like a little baby. Come back when you have a REAL dirt magna grid.

Made a little progress on fire.
Finished my 3* water grid.
3*'ed two boat claws and got a third one earlier today.
Everything else was fodder I guess.

>4 unks
>2 bahas
>atma
Lmao what are you doing nibba

Thanks for coming Chu.

probably Grande team

Best Magfest for me so far. I was able to complete my Earth grid close to 3*. Completed the wind seraphic weapon from scratch and about to upgrade my Bahamut dagger to Coda once I get enough angel fodder. Also had a lot of SSR fodder.

>Snek is stingy
>Snek never drops daggers

>Grinded out GW mats
>True Xeno Harp
>2 characters to 100
>2 fucking sticks fuck you Collo
>3 guns from Chev
>bunch of fodder for MLB Chev sword

This was my most productive magfest. I managed to make my first GW character, hit HL and got my T4 the next day and then I began flbing some of the weapons in my dark grid. I also managed to coda my dagger pretty quickly because I got lucky with my drops. Overall it was pretty great

>70 rolls and no bear

REGRETS ...TOO LATE

Finished my Earth swords, but I fucked up on the last day of the Earth trial and ended up being 7 fragments short of getting Uriel fist fully upgraded

I got 4 Omega daggers, just need to get 2k more pendants and I'll have my first basic grid.

>make co-op room to get the items needed for the daily missions
>people enter and immediately leave
o-okay

Yugu started off nice but became a huge cunt in the past five days and I only saw one sword since. The free draws gave me an SSR team of every element, save Dark. I got my Wind, Earth and Water grids to a decent enough level that I kill all of my magnas if I use my alt to bring debuffs. I hit HL within two months of starting the game and am 100 weapon stones away from reaching IV. If I slimeblast the rest of tonight I might be able to hit 120, possibly higher.

New Darkbab here, I have Orchid, Naru, Vira, and Vas. Thinking about ticketing Djeanne next time and planning on making Six.
How many Claws and Axes do I run?

What the fuck are you doing user

So /gbfg/ say that someone left your guild to join another, but then wants to come back.
What would you do?

Rosequeen 3/6 F46200E0 Need CR and DPS

If they actually worked hard while in the guild: let them back in
If not: fuck em

I started out with 2 claws and 4 axes - I'll balance it out and get 3 claws and 3 axes and make it 4/2 at some point.

Tell them to fuck off since we don't want to be searching for another new member next month.

4/2, 3/3 or something. Or only claws if you plan to be yet another nigger.

>200 berries
>not a single flip from Twin Elements

What is her fucking problem?

Anyone up to Sagi co-op?
I can host and afford the th buff
I need carry ;_;

Zero bolts
Two canes
One dagger
One sword
No useful weapons from celeste or luminiera

Ask him why and take it from there.

Depends on if they left angrily and said a lot of shit about the crew, or left peacefully and nicely.

Thanks for the BSC.

I like Nio but i already have Korwa.
Should i make Siete instead?
Or would a Nio + Korwa team work?

DEATH TO TRAITORS

You're welcome

Western guild tier list:
Top tier:

HSP - the strongest guild, even after losing milkuu they are still by far the strongest anglosphere guild in the universe. Their biggest strength is their speed, at top speed HSP can clock just over 400m an hour, enough to rival that of mid-top tier japanese guilds. However, their stamina is severely lacking. They can't uphold this speed well and will fall flat in just under two hours. This guild is THE guild all english players want to end up in.

Nautism - Although higher average rank than HSP, they are significantly weaker and thus slower. This is due to spending all their time autistically killing slimes rather than spending the time to kill raids that will make them stronger. In a way, they are the anti-thesis of HSP. Their speed is much slower (top speed only at 250m/hour) but their stamina is monstrous. Like a pit bull they will simply not let go even in a losing situation. Scientists have reported seeing these stamina monsters continue at 80% of their top speed for an entire 15 hours, leaving them absolutely baffled. If HSP is the alpha male with a ten inch penis that cums in a minute, then Nautism is the jacked buffed beta with a 3 inch penis that will make you think if they have lost the ability to ejaculate.

Mid tier:
Lum1 - One word describes this guild. Lazy. They have all the speed of HSP but none of the will. They're your steretypical anime protagonist but unlike anime protagonists that get off their ass when the job needs to be done, they simply don't do it.

Radiance - A retirement home for players that use to be in the top guilds but have gotten too old to fight. They use their big names and war medals to scare off any potential opponents but know full well if the opponents put up a little resistance they won't be able to withstand a battle. Still, they deserve a slot here in mid tier just for their ability to scare off opponents.

This. Once you decide you to leave you leave for good in my opinion, it might be petty and childish from my part, but you had your chance. I ain't no whore.

Best place to farm Blood Ambers?

Forgot about 25% trigger.

Dungeon Diet.

Because Soiya will still TA

>spending all their time
More like one or two spend all their time sliming with everyone else's accounts

Reminder that GW starts 34 hours from now and you will not be able to leave your ded/solo crew when it starts.

If you're looking to join a crew to get badges then leave your crew now since there will still be a 24 hour grace period before you can join another crew. You can still join crews during GW but you can't leave crews.

Good luck to all /gbfg/ crews during GW.

Can't even make a proper meme grid. Sausage and Gun are not harps.

>34 hours
fug, I still have time to leave, that's amazing
I thought it was 20 hours, thank you user

TwinelementsHL F8ECC416

3/6 right now . help its my first clear

Rough breeding with Vampy

Planned Earth Grid.

If I leave for another crew and join during prelim, do I still get the badges?

Apollo hl 2E8A1622
please help i just need this last urn for my first sword

Great, thanks guys. I have 4 claws right now, so I'll start uncapping them.

thanks for the blue crystal

>not Nebu MH
Wack.

>uncap your tia guns
>or use your stones on a meme grid so you can kill ult lizard
Choices

Triad Penis (トライアドペニス) is looking for 1 (one) idolfag willing to partake in our Sparta Training™ and become a ranking machine in the next couple of months.

You don't have to be 101+, we're going to put you in shape but before applying you must send us screencaps showing the following:

Perfect FC of the following songs in deresute:

-Tracing Pulse (Master)
-TOKIMEKI ESCALATE (Master)
-HANAKANZASHI (Master)
-Engel- Adanasu Tsurugi Hikari no Shirabe (Master)
-Dokukinoko Densetsu (Master)

And 2 FC of any Master+ songs of your choice.

Perfect FC of the following songs in mirishita:

-Blue Symphony (Million MIX)
-Impression Locomotion (Million MIX)
-Marionette (Million MIX)
-THE IDOLM@STER (Million MIX)

FLAC files of you singing the following songs:

-Koi kaze
-Kono sora no Shita
-Tonari ni...
-dear...

Yes but all honor you gained for that day won't count towards the crew's total.

Finished my first grid, then finished magna dirt right after.

3/6 got 2 cr and a spartan

OUR SNEK IS AN AWESOME SNEK
Honestly out of all the magnas he's been the kindest to me

>finished
>MH isn't an Atma Sword
>Baha Dagger isn't another Chev Sword
You're not even close. Back into the mines.

I'm lovin' it!

>Managed to fully cap my renown and prestige before magfest ends
>Gw and xenos coming very soon
>Almost out of potions and berries

I think the Oliver I made is broken, it only ever gets me portraits and Yugu Daggers.

>Atma Sword in Light
>Grinding the 8th sword with Xenos only 6 months away

Continued:

Atelier - if Lum1 are your lazy anime protagonists, then Atelier is your "let's aim for nationals" sports anime protagonists. They're simply a group of friends having fun in the game while trying their best. And yet it works. Their speed is just shy of 170m per hour but unlike Lum1 they aren't lazy beyond comprehension. Some might say they are the comfiest of guilds.

TP - the screeching autists of the anglosphere. They want to be hardcore but mommy cygames won't let them by giving them top tier guilds every round. Both their speed and stamina are top tier grade (close to 230m per hour and near infinite stamina) but they're missing actual wins that a top tier guild can pull out consistently.

Low tier:

These guilds are generally not worth looking into.

Chococats - the very definition of a low tier guild. Lazy, does the absolute minimum, no speed, boring and leaves a trail of shit wherever they go, fitting for their "choco" theme.

Falzflag - ded

LG - Ex-top tier guild. They made the choice of going casual and their carries left.