How often do you guys get in trouble with illegal lifts? The limit in my state is 2”

How often do you guys get in trouble with illegal lifts? The limit in my state is 2”
or for 4x4 Lift Limit = (wheelbase x wheel track) / 2200
Do you guys think pic related would get pulled over if a cop saw it?

What kind of fag state limits lifts? I routinely see 6"+ lifts here in Texas

massachusetts unfortunately

Can't wait until there's more wide spread restrictions on bro truck fags.

You'll get pulled over, just be polite and ready with the jig that shows compliance.

This, I'm tired of pavement princesses flinging stones at my car because they want to have wide tires with no wheel arches on their shitbarges, and also, fuck everyone with a lightbar in my area, they never turn that shit off and the cops don't do anything about it

I'm tired of stancefans slowing down to 1mph to get across some trail tracks.

>lightbar
It's to blind stancefaggots like you, pretty-boy.
Once you disappear, the lightbar will too.
God, I love having cop connections.

Can you register the truck in another state

>Stancefag
The beauty of this is that my car is stock height because I don't second guess experienced engineers

>It's to blind stancefaggots like you
>Once you disappear, the lightbar will too
>God, I love having cop connections

KEK good luck with your "cop connections", if you even have them, when you blind an unmarked cop and he cites you for every illegal modification he can find

>soiboi detected.

most states mandate mud flaps on large trucks already

and they're always liable for rock damage

Here in california, your vehicle can't be 14ft high or run a body lift over 5in.

Here in Pennsylvania your vehicle can't be taller than about 13ft and your tires can't go past your fender flares

That's why you use bolt on fender flares.

Anybody know what make/model that is in OPs pic?

Isn't it tires that extend beyond the body must be covered with flares and flares can't exceed three inches?

And then the county sheriff puts it in his desk and adjudicates on it for a while.

must be nice living in georgia

Kentucky, actually. And it's nice having political clout in the one-horse town I live in.

>The beauty of this is that my car is stock height because I don't second guess experienced engineers
Fuck you fuck you fuck you
You're dumb
Cars are engineered to SELL
You aren't an enthusiast
Get your tfw to intelligent ass off this board

Nb Canada, its not too bad here. Every few years they seem to crack down on them. They recently mandated that any vehicle with a modified suspension had to be inspected and certified by an engineer, and they were flagging the registration of vehicles not in compliance, making them unregisterable. It was mostly just aimed at fuckhuge lifted brotrucks and stance faggots with shoddy hackjob mods though. Haven't heard much about it since.

Other than that headlights cannot exceed 63" above ground, but there's always ways around it.

I got pulled over in pic related for expired tags, just got a warning and he said he lived the truck. Had 38"s and more lift. Only on bald 35"s in the pic. The hood was roughly 5ft from the ground

>Kentucky
lel
is Kentucky still a state

I'd love lifted trucks a lot more if the headlights were aimed at the road. I suppose that's mostly the owner's fault though.

t. stancefag

>Purposefully raising the center of gravity in a road going vehicle and making it objectively worse at literally everything an on road vehicle must do
Lifts are cool and all on off roaders, but if you take an already skyscraper high roll machine and make it even worse just to be driven on the street, you need to rethink your life.