Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ldlCD7GR2JI
bundlestars.com/en/game/total-war-warhammer-ii
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HUH!!! HAA!! NORSSSCA!!

Total War: Trap Door when?

youtube.com/watch?v=ldlCD7GR2JI

Rock the boat!

Pegeasus Knights or Hippogryph Knights? They both feel like glass cannons.

Oh wow I just realized they fielded chaos warriors not chosen, that's some soft shit. I see you too play on large unit size. Truly the patrician setting.

Fimir aren't aggressively racist like pygmies. There isn't any mention of rape in TW so they can skirt that issue but you can't really skirt around the aesthetic of pygmies.

Has anything caused more Dorf butthurt than this elf? I mean those grudges are just pathetic

>most of the Attila animators worked on TWW1

Really makes me think.

Off yourself the pair of you. That's going to be stuck in my head for days.

>pricks.

Considering how much they cost Hippos are a bit disappointing to be honest. The Royal pegs are better I feel.

Skaven, greenskins and mountain.

Am I the only one who feels hyped as shit for the chance to see KARAK MOTHERFUCKING ZORN?

I can't field hippogryph knights after learnign they're non-canon.

Different tools for different jobs. Hippos are for fucking up enemy infantry, royal pegs slaughter most monsters.

>"Attila" animators
CAs animators worked on the animations of a TW game!? NO WAY

You underage twats need to go work in an office. People move between projects within departments all the time in Western countries, there is no such thing as "A" or "B" teams like you shitposters are trying to push for like there are in Japanese development groups.

I'm not even a dwarf player and I'm hype. 1 settlement to start, surrounded by enemies including fucking Kroq-gar?

Playing them is gonna make Kraka Drak campaigns look like nothing.

so what's the exact reason that if you confederate wurrzag all savage orc units in his army suffer a 30% upkeep penalty? did CA ever say why they do this?

>halberd infantry only have charge resistance against large
>sword infantry have charge resistance against all
so this... is the power... of radious... woah...

>Mortal fool!

- trash mob, 2016/17

N-No, you're lying! The Attila/B team is the best and will make the best history TW ever when Whorehammer is done!

Elfposters are special posters and need your love

>the pointlessly tall

Manlets, when will they learn?

>Strygos and Necrarch fucking shits running wild in muh Nehekara

Cruising for a fucking bruising.

I imagine the Badlandsbowl would be too one-sided if you could just conf'd Wurrzag early on and got his savage rape train besides Grimgor.

Anyone taken advantage of this deal yet?
bundlestars.com/en/game/total-war-warhammer-ii
Wondering if I should just wait a year until it drops in price

I bought it. Got Norsca with it, so that was cool.

>Attila animators worked on TWW1

So they finally got to do something

it is as this guy says

What's a goat worrier?

>lahmian
>shit tier

Are you talking shit about muh waifus?

It is now August, and the howls of dying slaves fill the bleak land of Naggaroth with a sweet cacophony. Very soon the Asur will experience such an atmosphere, for the Witch King is finalising his strategy for the coming campaign.

From all over the land come the lords and ladys of the Black Council, and it will be a permanant position for some. Ever eager to guide her son down the path she has divined, the great Hag Queen Morathi spends much time in council with her son. Though some sense conflict between them in the future, Morathi has promised her strongest pupils will join the legions of the Druchii.

In Har Ganeth the cavorting Brides of Khaine spill the blood of offerings to their God, whilst many a would be sacrifice is lost to the blades of the Executioners.
The Beastmasters of Clar Karond rouse their monstrous captives with many a laggard elf suffering in the process. All over Naggaroth the corsair fleets have been sent ahead to pillage and despoil the Black Council's choice of targets, a content glint could be seen in the Witch King's eyes, if anyone had the heart to look at them.

The time is now, the treasonous Asur will soon bow to the true Phoenix King whether they wish it or not. Domination by a best elf soon!

EPIC RADIOUS DUDE

for the true total war experience™

I almost called your waifus a shit, but then I remembered that unlike elf shitters a human/vampire relationship is actually somewhat possible.

Pegs feel better on the charge, which is pretty important imo. I've been dicking around against skeleton warriors, and pegs will kill like 30-40 on the initial charge making them crumble, while hippos will only kill like 10, and Pegs also never run out of stamina plus have magical damage. Hippos only seem good against enemies with lots of armor, but enemies with lots of armor are also usually anti-large which would fuck hippos up.

> Von Carstein and Lahmian
> Shit tier
> Blood Dragon "lul 1v1 me fag" autists as high tier
> Tomb Kucks
> Anything other than Nagash's bitch tier

I want all the bloodlines to have lords in the gaaaaaame why aren't they in the gaaaaame?!

Ask your local Imam.

>non-canon

Louen himself is a hippogryph knight you double peasant.

Averland BTFO.

>tfw no vampire mistress and wife

He's a knight on a hippogryph, he isn't part of a unit of hippogrypth knights. Hippogryphs are apparently too solitary and bad-natured to ever function in a group.

Seriously having issues with Norsca army comp.

What are some good balanced comps for the faction?

I'm torn between having all marauder and all monster armies. Not really sure what a good combination is.

Why use any cav or chariots when skinwolves fill the same roll?

Should I use trolls or fimir? Can't really decide, though fimir seem like they are straight up better than trolls. Drawbacks?

Please don't say all mammoth stacks. I have one, and while fun, it gets old after awhile.

>implying Necrarchs aren't the best bloodline

you'll cowards don't even seek KNOWLEDGE

>He doesn't like the Black Prince
He's better than Von Carstein faggotry

>n I remembered that unlike elf shitters
There is canon example of elf-human child from High Elf ranger and Empire peasant girl.

Anyone else really disappointed by the map?

>Dwarfs in Lustria for no reason
>Orcs in Lustria (blue serpent) for no reason
>Wood Elfs in Southlands for no reason
>the entire map is smushed together, Southlands are 2/3 the size they should be
>VC where Tomb Kings should be, at least leave treasure in the ruins or have it inaccessible - Strigoi placeholders are worse than nothing
>'''crusaders''' where Araby should be, CA obviously too lazy to make a full faction or at least a placeholder faction like Bretonnia at launch
>Empire prison state not where it should be in the Southlands
>Skaven are obviously a Norsca-style 'occupy ruins' faction, rather than the full Under Empire - also their full clans aren't represented
>Norsca in Albion

I could go on, but what a disappointment

True. The hippo goon squad is unfortunately both cost ineffective and ultimately redundant considering the other options Bretts have available. For any one threat they can counter you might as well bring 2 cheaper units that when working in tandem can counter 2-3 threads.

But hey, it's not like they're terrible and when you just want 1 "fuck off" late game brett army 2-3 of them can be pretty useful.

I wasn't hyped before the map came out but now I can't face playing boring old TW1 I want TW2 in my life.

>tfw it's too late to save your body
>but she can still have your soul

>Norsca in Albion

Yeah vikings never went to Britain irl

Do any of you guys use the unit size expansions? To increase unit sizes?

>Orcs in Lustria (blue serpent) for no reason

As if Orcs aren't in Lustria.

yea I decided I wanted try do a 4 greenskin LL run and make sure the AI didn't get any bullshit abilities, so I cheatengined in a billion teef so I could confederate wurrzag and skarsnik without issue

I'd never done that with wurrzag before so the upkeep nerf kinda surprised me. I figured there wouldn't be any upkepp buff, if anything

Fuck the eggheads who hate him, Mannfred is actually based.

He proved superior to his daddy in the end, after all.

for what purpose?

battles are already way too big for warhammer.

What the fuck did he mean by this

anyone have an easy way to add in an extra RoR unit? my autism is driving me crazy with not having 2 of the beastslayers of bastonne in alberic's army

Wow, that was a great fucking read.

Gashnag as LL when?

I actually expected less stuff.

>Norsca in Albion

Their settlements could be on the norsca part, but it paints the island of Albion in blue too even if it doesn't have any dedicated settlement on the map.

>>Empire prison state not where it should be in the Southlands

It controls the part it should be in at least. We don't really know where its settlements are in that red territory

>tfw I'm more hyped for playing as old world factions on new map than for new races.
Mosuillon was my favorite campaign next to The Empire and Angrund. I just want to unlock and try to play as them asap.
Desu it should be a gift for owners for both games to be able play as races from first game in second game and vice versa. It wouldn't even require so many charlemagnes.

If by superior you mean fucking everything up and becoming Nagash's bitch, then sure.

How did you even reach the keyboard, did Vlad help you up?

Go to bed, mannlet

warhammer armies are 6-8 units big and >40 men in a unit is absurd

vanilla total war armies are like 10-20k points, it's ridiculous

>Self romanticizing Undead
I like it

What, in the tabletop? Big fucking deal

> Proved himself better than dad
> Only beat dad through backstabbing when they were on the eve of total Von Carstein victory
> Then was too much of a pussy to take on Konrad, a crazy guy with two swords
> When he finally got his chance, he fucked up at Hel Fenn, and environment which by all rights gave him every advantage
> Survived only through dumb luck
> When confronted with being Nagash's bitch, he chose to let chaos win and doomed everyone like a dipshit.
> Completely forgot that vampires have gotten around Nagash's will before, his own dad did it, and if he had a brain underneath that bald head, he would have realized they could have done it again after beating chaos.

Mannlet did everything wrong. It's a shame Vlad died to save his waifu, he'd have beaten baldy into submission.

There's also the fact that smaller battles in total war are way more fun, in part because the ai is much better at them.

Honestly, my two favorite campaigns were Von Carstein and Mousillion. I'm gonna play Vampire Coast the second the faction unlockers are up.

I'm going to start a legendary Vlad campaign and beat the shit out of mannlet 1st turn just because you mentioned him.

thanks based user. Just got $40 worth of DLC. Fucking CA Jews won't get more shekels out of me after releasing an unfinished game

>>Dwarfs in Lustria for no reason
>>Orcs in Lustria (blue serpent) for no reason
I think we already knew this
>the entire map is smushed together, Southlands are 2/3 the size they should be
didn't they say they were going to do this? in fact wasn't it shown in the campaign video?
>Skaven are obviously a Norsca-style 'occupy ruins' faction
wait can't all the races settle in the ruins?
> also their full clans aren't represented you mean the full 13?

>his first new world campaign isn't going to be with the Dark Elves

explain yourselves

I tried one once. it wasn't balanced unfortunelty.

How unbalanced could it possibly be?

Reminder that Araby being CRUSADED is just a placeholder because the Kangs are one hundred percent going to be DLC and they're in the same boat.

Arkhan had a hard unlife

What mods do you guys use to unlock Mousillon and enhance it?

>shit edition

Having sex with vampire without penis must be har.

I'm playing Norsca but am unable to recruit Marauder Champions with great weapons?

I have the requisite buildings, and I actually have a couple of the units in my army already. When looking to recruit them though, the option just isn't there, like it vanished or something. Is there something wrong that I'm missing? Like if you're pledged to the wrong god (Eagle) you can't get them anymore, or there's a limit on how many you can have?

dwarfs had the same numbers as goblins. ie 200 goblin spear unit vs 200 dwarven warrior/ranger unit.

W...Wait, you won't be able to play as TWW I races in 2?

Confed him feels even better.
It feels like enslaving him

In the grand campaign map you can

You bring a unit of hippos for the terror effect on the charge, which obviously you're not going to see the benefit of against skellies.

Also this.

henlo does anyone have any advice for staarting a Getae campaign in Rome 2? I always end up poor as shit and feel like I have to be able to fight indomitable battles to maintain my economy

Chaos Dwarfs roster combo of 5th and FW

Legendary Lords:
Astragoth (Faction Leader)
Ghorth the Cruel
Zhatan the Black
Drazhoath the Ashen
Gorduz Backstabber

Lords:
General-Lord
Sorcerer-Prophet

Heroes:
Daemonsmith Sorcerer
Infernal Castellan
Bull Centaur Taur'uk
Hobgoblin Khan

Melee Infantry:
Chaos Dwarf Warriors
Infernal Guard
Infernal Guard (Great Weapons)
Infernal Ironsworn
Hobgoblin Cutthroats
Goblin Slaves
Orc Slaves
Black Orc Slaves

Ranged Infantry:
Chaos Dwarf Blunderbusses
Infernal Guard (Fireglaives)
Hobgoblin Cutthroats (Bows)

Cavalry:
Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders (Bows)
Hobgoblin Wolf Raiders
Bull Centaur Renders
Bull Centaur Renders (Great Weapons)

Monsters:
K'daai Fireborn
K'daai Destroyer
Bale Taurus
Lammasu
Siege Giant

Warmachines:
Iron Daemon War Engine
Deathshrieker Rocket Launcher
Magma Cannon
Hellcannon
Dreadquake Mortar
Earthshaker Cannon

Lmao

>Phoenix gate
>Unicorn gate
>Griffon gate
>Eagle gate

Wait
Where is the other gates?

Any old faction unlocker will work, though currently most have been edged out by Crynos's faction unlocker. I preferred Lokerian's, but he stopped modding so it's out of date. Crynos has a basic version which doesn't do much overhauling, and a + version that has plenty overhauls. Also annoyingly you have to pick a sub-mod that actually determines what factions are unlocked. If you pick the vampire or default one, Mousillion will be available. If anyone knows of an easier faction unlocker please share.

As it stands Mousillion will be like any other vampire faction, the Red Duke will be your legendary lord, he doesn't have any unique items though. There are mods out there that modify Mousillion though. I'm not super familiar. I do remember one that gives them a ton of new units, a lord, and a hero. It didn't look too balanced however.

Hope that was helpful.

Is there one of these but with Empire provinces?

Also forgot
>no evidence of Skavenblight

>Sven Hasselfriesian
That's the Magnificent Sven
I didn't realise he got a nod in 8th edition.

How those lustria dwarfs even got there?

>Wood Elfs in Southlands for no reason

Be careful, this is a hot issue

I bet Forest Goblins would love these things.

How can Mousillon have four stacks but only one city?

Not that I know of, this is the closest I've got.

I could make an attempt, but I'd need an appropiate inflammatory tier list for them.