/vn/ - Feet Edition

Visual Novel General #1583

READ THE FOLLOWING, THIS IS IMPORTANT
>Having trouble with your VN? Try the following before you ask for tech support:
1. Be in Japanese locale
2. Read the Readme
3. Read the wiki below
4. Google it

>FAQs, Recommendations, and Other Useful Things:
visual-novels-general.wikia.com/wiki/

>Need a novel with a specific element?
vndb.org/g

>Download Links:
pastebin.com/CrzJ4Xrd/

Previous thread:
This general is for the discussion of English-translated Japanese visual novels.
All posting of untranslated visual novels belongs on E-celeb shitposting is not allowed.
Kindly use spoiler tags appropriately when discussing plot spoilers to facilitate smooth discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

a.uguu.se/WDSKBBQpTWLA_lcsebody_2017-08-14_23-58-51.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Feet are a garbage fetish.

Can you not fuck with the OP? Retard.

I agree, fuck footfags

Feet is shit, but we must keep the streak going. So good OP.

Tits > all

Please refrain from posting half-deaf subhumans, thanks.

I like asshole

uncensored cg's WHEN

I didn't finish a SINGLE majikoi fight scene. Dumbass shit.

What will be the next body part in this trend?

^_^

don't bully Asuho. Shes cute and loving.

And here we see an example of a man who thinks he's better than everybody else.

hips!

Leg pits, the underrated pits.

What have we had so fat? Tits, ass, thighs, midrift, feet.

AM I missing something?

I guess we can do navel. Backside. Hips.Armpits.

>we must keep the streak going
Why?

Kei best girl

thats just how things work here user. You cant swim against the current. You have to go with it.

Yeah but it's actually really bad tho

That's a cute boy.

By the time I realised I wasn't having any fun anymore, I was in too deep and wanted to complete it for completion's sake. I didn't sit there reading a week's worth of SOL (which were genuinely good anyway) and fight scenes without getting my man Yamato some of that older sister pussy. Best girl is Miyako though.

Collarbones or shoulder blades please

>Boobs
>Butt
>Thighs
>Ass-fangs
>Midriff
>Feet
Hands

I know but that's still the point of her route.

>liking feet

>Best girl is Miyako
Stopped reading there.

Yes

Well, that was the end of his post.

>still no Higurashi

Cleavage?

That's still tits.

Ass-fang is still butt

buts its more specific.

They need to be mushed together or held in place by a bra

Cleavage isn't a body part.

What about nipples

You guys know all these editions have been made before years ago right? Why are you people so obsessed with making the exact same OPs or just generally uninteresting Name Edition and Fetish Edition OPs?

me and my cats

Real fun at parties, aren't you?

I don't see what is fun about 30 Umi Edition threads.

UPLOAD WHEN

Umi deserve more than 30 threads

There's not much fun to be had when thinking of a thread edition so why shit on one of the few practices that people seem to be enjoying? If you don't find it fun and don't care then just keep it to yourself.

Woah I thought miyako was best girl too. Yeah the group interaction got boring really fast. The conversations and activities they did were just too "anime" for me, and this is coming from someone whose favorite genre is moege.

It astounds me how Tsujidou flew under the radar for so long despite being better in all respects over Majikoi

I think seeing an OP that hasn't been overdone already is pretty fun so why do I have to sit here while you ruin my fun with your lame stale shit?

>It astounds me how Tsujidou flew under the radar for so long despite being better in all respects over Majikoi

The art, probably. Majikoi was also just more popular in general, it even got that shit anime adaption.

Have you even read Tsujidou yet? Also complaining about something being too "anime" when you're reading a VN is one of the dumbest things I've ever read.

yesterday was muh meme history, now is about OPs..

Because you're in the minority? That's how the world works. Make the next thread if you dislike the current trend so badly.

What will be the next argument in this trend?

This is a good quote desu

*tips fedora*

>The conversations and activities they did were just too "anime" for me

This sounds like less of a problem with the game and more like a problem with your expectations. Did the title seriously not give you an idea what the tone of the game would be like?

True the art is definitely a bit nicer too look at and looks cleaner. I've never been a big visual person though, I didn't even think twice about Key art until you autismos brought it up.
The partial is already better than what I've read of majikoi. Which I ctrl skipped through or loaded h scenes for.

Ah yes majikoi really makes me think of something specific and not just gibberish gook speak

How do you pronounce Ng?

>I've never been a big visual person though

You realize you're in a thread discussing VISUAL novels, right?

Did you really not look up what the title means before playing it? That's like reading a book or watching a movie without looking at the title. It usually does a lot in setting up your expectations.

Arguing is fun for me. If you think you can keep me from having fun then think again, you visual nazi.

I still haven't gotten apologies from those anons who bullied me and called me a newfag for pointing out that the "anime-tier shading" meme came from Dies irae

why would you want to argue with friends?

Why would I be friends with people who get angry whenever I post about something I like?
I've been seeing a lot of DFO posting recently. I thought it was dying but I guess not.

That's our way of showing love, user.

Haven't you figured it out yet? /vn/ is tsundere.

I hate modern tsunderes though. Why can't /vn/ just be a classic tsundere and be permanently dere now?

That's boring as fuck.

Why are we still here?
Just to suffer?

I can't enjoy Dies Irae ;_;
Seriously, I tried but it bores me. Even if I love the chuuni stuff, I don't know, maybe I was too hyped.

>there is a legitimately high chance you will die before reading Yoshitsune's route

>you'll probably die before you can play Margit's route

Hey, at least she already has a route in S.

Even Benkei got some scraps before A-1 was translated. Yoshitsune doesn't get ANYTHING.

I love childhood friends
especially Sumika!

Yeah but I rank art quality lower importance than voices/bgm. At least when it's not god awful. Only art that put me off was higurashi's and maybe little witch

Why does it have to be this way?

*smirks*
heh... bring it on...

Is /vn/ ready for a good JRPG

I remember pirating this ages ago and it had a horrid translation, did MG ever fix that up?

You're not missing anything. Her route is fucking terrible. Like 'worse than Chris' drama with her dad' level.

I think it got an update after it sold 2000 copies? so maybe depending on when you read it.

This is probably the same translation but I don't really mind it at all except for the "Wow!? Sigh........" that I keep seeing in sex scenes. It's definitely not horrid though it could be better.

I know they ended up adding voices after a point but the one I downloaded had voices.

Did they mention an anti toutaku alliance at any point after the actual anti-toutaku allance? Like making an anti-toutaku alliance against sousou, nevermind the fact it doesn't make sense.

おやすみ
Oyasumi VN

I have no idea. I remember the anti-toutaku alliance part sounding weird but I guess it wasn't so weird I cared enough to remember it. Take that how you will I suppose.

goodnight user

Why do you faggots use shit like VNDB when you could just use this?

>2015

rec charts are only good for beginners, once you want to branch out a bit they're not gonna be on the chart
plus there's actually new releases too

>no sexual violence tag on ayakashibito

man who made this shit

It's outdated and a lot of those are shit to begin with.

Do they even say that they are doing anything or do they just say read the faq and fuck off.

They update every now and then but it can be months at a time. The last update was them saying they weren't dead, and that was three months ago.

a.uguu.se/WDSKBBQpTWLA_lcsebody_2017-08-14_23-58-51.png
IS THAT A PENIS