/nepgen/ - Neptunia General #1271

4GO release date edition.

Last Thread: Hyperdimension Neptunia Downloads (Skins, Artbooks, Manga, Guides, Soundtracks, etc.):
pastebin.com/ZVLtfPTq

Humble Bundle currently has Nep games on sale: humblebundle.com/store/promo/idea-factory-sale/
Latest trailer for Compile Heart's new game Clanpool: youtu.be/NxV13DjZZvE
Iffy's Online Shop adds dogoo hats and pixel Nep shirts to their merch list: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/890263137198325761
Neptunia staff discusses the future of the series: dualshockers.com/neptunia-interview/

Noire's new English VA preview: youtu.be/tK9qNJEHkGk

Nep-Nep's VII-rtual Reality News:
New virtual reality gameplay screenshots: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563181/
Report on the VIIR event in Japan: dengekionline.com/elem/000/001/563/1563254/
DengekiOnline's livestream with gameplay footage: youtu.be/-OSXubI6_VU

Highlight - Nep in the Virtual World: youtu.be/SbTHTGupFqg

Highlight - Battle Footage: youtu.be/6xLmzH4N4Fg

VIIR Opening: youtu.be/KULVltxeq3k

VIIR to be released on the 24th of August: gematsu.com/2017/05/megadimension-neptunia-viir-launches-august-24-japan

4GO to be released internationally on October 10th (US) and October 13th (EU). Steam release scheduled for early 2018: twitter.com/IdeaFactoryIntl/status/897235880334639104

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXg4fG9pMw&ab_channel=mikey911123
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for Noire.

It sure feels a lot cleaner and update to post all these things, I should be proud of myself.

I hate Nepgear!

Post Vert before Lastation drowns the thread again!

Vert is best goddess.

You post this in every thread user, don't ya?

Vert if fine too

Don't Get Eliminated

youtube.com/watch?v=wwXg4fG9pMw&ab_channel=mikey911123

Forgot the nose

It still cracks me up that Vert looks mildly annoyed to be having to do pose like that with Noire of all people.

I love Nepgear!

What the fuck are you posting? Nice deleted file.

it was compa but I forgot the nose

Errr... what?

She's more into Nepgear and Blanc
I don't think she's close to Neptune, even

He posted Compa but without the nose.
A typical mistake.

What part of "Compa without the nose" did you not get?

Alright...

>when there are no Blanc midnight posters

NepuBuran

NepuNowaru

I wan to make Vert happy- to ensure that she is not alone. I would be more than happy to cater to her needs while she does her MMO thing- I like my 4Xs anyway.

Do you think IF and CH have people inside Veeky Forums?

I'm gonna make Uzume happy and you punks can't do anything about it!.

I love Uzume!.

Good night, /nepgen/.

Yes

I love Faust.

Goodnight /Nepgen/.

Good night user.

Do you think?

Good night, may your dreams be filled with neps.

Huh, even Blanc realizes that breasts make for great pillows.

I assume this must have been from/for Noire's game, but are there similar ones for the other CPUs?

They did it, an actual upload of Uni goodness ( I prefer normal Uni) but still Uni doujin

>Since the guy is not here

Wow, that's a lot more colorful than your average wordcloud.

>user heart taste cute

>Cave try fuck game really things

>Board shares sure fucking happy Compa

ugly

>lick Uni

>user Heart
Going HDD!

Hey, 5 days after my birthday
Great timing, is there a folder full of Neptune meme, reaction face?

We literally have an employee from IF that comes to these generals user

>Veeky Forums has more common sense than red "nobody here actually talk to real people" dit
Well, what do you know?

>Neptune saying it how it is

>Iris Heart model for CM23D
>Still no Iris Heart fucking shotagear
>Come on custommaid guy, you know you want it
I've been meaning to give the new Neptunia mods a try.

>load Plutia
>all of the proportions are messed up
>Plutia is six feet tall for no reason
>texture errors everywhere

She...

She is going to need some work.

I think I'm going to take some time to tweak her before she gets any use.

>enough nepgen, gonna guy
>sister time!
>battle means Neptune needs played kinda
>Blanc much looks nepnep
>mean things stop
>look everything
>seriously, Uzume
>something anything

If you as much as fix the "spikes" in her hair that keep clipping through her face, please do upload it

I love Gearnon!

Reminder that tangerines kick ass and praise Lastation if you still can.

What do you think?

Any line in the Neptunia anime who's actually fun?

I...I'm not sure if I should...It appears to have already gained sentience.

Time to trigger the Containement Plan.
You do have a Containement Plan, right?

Just make Iris fuck shotagear when you can

Jesus what the hell is wrong with this model? This is fucking nightmare fuel.

no it's not

>finished Super Mario bros 2 on 3DS
>nice but a bit boring
>decides to try Super Mario Maker
>finally learns that by pressing L or R, I can spin in the air
I really hate the current state of video games where manuals are as short as possible, sometimes only containing legal threats instead of fucking valuable informations.

I'm pretty sure the spin wasn't in smb2, unless you mean the 'new' one, and I don't remember if you could there. Mario Maker does a decent job of telling you some of the tricks if you do their included levels, though.
That being said, I, too, miss the days when the manual was the first thing you wanted to pull out of the box and pore over to see controls and background info and art and stuff.

Her eyes look odd as fuck.

I love Histoire!

>I don't remember if you could there
I need to check, but I think you can. I mean the little spin you do in the air to go further.
>Mario Maker does a decent job of telling you some of the tricks if you do their included levels, though.
And I really like it for that, it's a really good tutorial.
>I, too, miss the days when the manual was the first thing you wanted to pull out of the box and pore over to see controls and background info and art and stuff.
I think a lot of people would start reading the manual before playing or installing the game. Some of them were really epic (Battle Realms, Starcraft and Age of Empires 2 having really cool stuff with lore, sometimes even historical explanations), others were just practical (like Sacrifice, even if it does have some flavour text).
But now it's mostly just a pdf file with legal notices, a FAQ, and that's all. It makes sense for games like Dominions or AI War where patches can completely change it overnight (like AI War losing the crystal ressource to only have metal or Dominions 4 getting more nations), but damn, I miss the old manuals. I would bring them at school and when I was bored, I would read them.
I had a shitty childhood and I just made myself sad.

Heck, some games don't even have an faq or anything, even for physical releases. I used to pull the manual out and read it while being driven home from the store as a kid, and it would pre-immerse you in the world before you could even boot up the game. I guess you could make the argument that, what with proper in-game tutorials, and games being large enough to be able to tell you their own background story and have their own great art, manuals are less necessary, but I still feel they have a purpose.
How were the manuals for the nep games? I only have digital versions of the games.

>This plutia is more scary then iris heart

S A V A G E
A
V
A
G
E

>then
It's "than".

Why the fuck do you insist Iris Heart for /ss/

/ss/ is one of the shittiest fetish there is

Nice shitty opinion.

Oh , thank you for correcting me !

I love plut the cute !

I love Nepgear.

I love Gearnon.

>most of /nepgen/ doesn't care
Well, /nepgen/ didn't really care much about 4GO to begin with, so it's hardly a surprise.

>Finally break and decide to buy Nep Mania
>It gets delayed the same day
>True End is a fucking cliffhanger
This was the first and the last time I ever fell for the pre-order meme.

I don't understand the crying and whining that it will be out on console before PC. Im a PC fag and this does not bother me due to this useful ability known as "Patience". Its just coming out later- not at all on PC, like Producing perfection.

Also- aint it about time for Blancposting? or did they all succumb to ennui or something.

It's just consolefags falseflagging to compensate for all the issues they'll face : unability to go data-mining, can't mod the game, can't cheat, no patches, looks ugly as fuck...

I want a Nepgear app on my phone!

I want to give Rom headpats!

Well, one could see IH doing the typical /ss/ stuff like the nursing handjob. I suppose the other girls could do it too, but IH has that milf-y aura about her.

The image of Iris Heart teaching a young boy the pleasure of sex and pussy is very hot

Sounds like you have some underlying and untreated mental issues from when you were a kid there pal.

Yes , this is true happiness
We need that psychologist user once more

I hadn't considered that before, but now I'm quite interested.

Would you lick the sweat off Cave's broad and powerful back?
I know I would.

I'm curious. Is it just sweat you're into in general, or is there something specific about Cave that makes you want to lick her sweat?

I just find it very arousing
No fanarts and no artists seem to want to draw it so I'd just ask the custom maid guy

Lil Compa a cute.
Lil IF a bully.

All of her bodily fluid and waste (except period blood), all of her armpit, cooch and asshole hair, and all of the stinky smell coming from them. I want them all. I want Cave to treat me like her trash.

Really? You're fine with all that, but you draw the line at blood discharge?

I can see this happening, except for the adult Peashy, where they would bond together as family. They could even go into battles as one family.